Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
verse 15 expounds further.
["But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety."]
I still not recall her ever being called fallen.

Fallen refers to the opposite of standing...

It refers to death...

A standing army vs a fallen army...

Adam and Eve died the day they sinned...

We are the inheritors of that death which they gave to us in them...

It is because of this death into which we are born that all have sinned...

God saves whom He WILL save...

Arsenios

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

It refers to death...

Arsenios

I disagree entirely!
Yes, there is only One blameless before God.

Yet to say sin is inherited is wrong and Never spoken of in the Torah.
The lineage of cain(wickedness) was destroyed.
And As everyone should full well know while reading from luke, the genealogy from Miryam follows all the way from Adam the son of God.
Simply put
If sin was inherited, you are imputing sin on the Lord Yeshua himself.

in short,
it is a slur to teach such a thing, Especially to innocent Children..

Blessings in the Spirit of Knowledge and understanding to those seeking the Truth.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
job 38
I made the ‘Aravah its home,
the salty desert its place to live.
It scorns the noise of the city
and hears no driver’s shouts.
It ranges over the hills for its pasture,
searching for anything green.

“Would a wild ox be willing to serve you?
Would it stay by your stall?
Could you tie a rope around its neck
and make it plow furrows for you?
Would you trust its great strength enough
to let it do your heavy work,
or rely on it to bring home your seed
and gather the grain from your threshing-floor?

matthew 5
“You are salt for the Land. But if salt becomes tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything except being thrown out for people to trample on.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

It refers to death...

Arsenios

death entered the world when cain murdered havel.

read and study with the Wonderful Counselor before repeating something you were told.
['For although we do live in the world, we do not wage war in a worldly way; because the weapons we use to wage war are not worldly. On the contrary, they have God’s power for demolishing strongholds. We demolish arguments and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.
And when you have become completely obedient, then we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience.
']

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Death entered the world because of Adam's sin. If Adam and Eve hadn't sinned then death would not have entered.

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
death entered the world when cain murdered havel.

read and study ... before repeating something you were told.

Rom 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world,
and death
[entered] by [that one] sin;
so also death passed upon all men,
upon which
[death] all have sinned:

Your argument is with Paul...

Arsenios

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
read and study ... before repeating something you were told.

Argument from condescension is a foetid putrescence...

It cannot be concealed in the perfume of poetic smarm...

Arsenios

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Death entered the world because of Adam's sin. If Adam and Eve hadn't sinned then death would not have entered.

Yes,
ive heard this before..
What is written is something entirely different.

I only hope people will study for themselves with the Wonderful Counselor as their Guidance..

Paul is a pharisee and does not teach anything about sin entering the World with adam. And Timothy clarifies in his letter to the Brothers and Sisters.

Blessings Always.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Rom 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world,
and death
[entered] by [that one] sin;
so also death passed upon all men,
upon which
[death] all have sinned:

Your argument is with Paul...

Arsenios
And the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you annoyed, and why has your countenance fallen? ווַיֹּ֥אמֶר יְהֹוָ֖ה אֶל־קָ֑יִן לָ֚מָּה חָ֣רָה לָ֔ךְ וְלָ֖מָּה נָֽפְל֥וּ פָנֶֽיךָ:
7Is it not so that if you improve, it will be forgiven you? If you do not improve, however, at the entrance, sin is lying, and to you is its longing, but you can rule over it." זהֲל֤וֹא אִם־תֵּיטִיב֙ שְׂאֵ֔ת וְאִם֙ לֹ֣א תֵיטִ֔יב לַפֶּ֖תַח חַטָּ֣את רֹבֵ֑ץ וְאֵלֶ֨יךָ֙ תְּשׁ֣וּקָת֔וֹ וְאַתָּ֖ה תִּמְשָׁל־בּֽוֹ:
8And Cain spoke to Abel his brother, and it came to pass when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and slew him. חוַיֹּ֥אמֶר קַ֖יִן אֶל־הֶ֣בֶל אָחִ֑יו וַֽיְהִי֙ בִּֽהְיוֹתָ֣ם בַּשָּׂדֶ֔ה וַיָּ֥קָם קַ֛יִן אֶל־הֶ֥בֶל אָחִ֖יו וַיַּֽהַרְגֵֽהוּ:
9And the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?" And he said, "I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?" טוַיֹּ֤אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֶל־קַ֔יִן אֵ֖י הֶ֣בֶל אָחִ֑יךָ וַיֹּ֨אמֶר֙ לֹ֣א יָדַ֔עְתִּי הֲשֹׁמֵ֥ר אָחִ֖י אָנֹֽכִי:
10And He said, "What have you done? Hark! Your brother's blood cries out to Me from the earth. יוַיֹּ֖אמֶר מֶ֣ה עָשִׂ֑יתָ ק֚וֹל דְּמֵ֣י אָחִ֔יךָ צֹֽעֲקִ֥ים אֵלַ֖י מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָֽה:
11And now, you are cursed even more than the ground, which opened its mouth to take your brother's blood from your hand. יאוְעַתָּ֖ה אָר֣וּר אָ֑תָּה מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָה֙ אֲשֶׁ֣ר פָּֽצְתָ֣ה אֶת־פִּ֔יהָ לָקַ֛חַת אֶת־דְּמֵ֥י אָחִ֖יךָ מִיָּדֶֽךָ:

“You have heard that our fathers were told, ‘Do not murder,’ and that anyone who commits murder will be subject to judgment. 22 But I tell you that anyone who nurses anger without cause against his brother will be subject to judgment;

This is the first account of the curse being applied to a man. man of sin.

Yes,
And this is qayin(cain) being spoke of.

sin entered the world and death passed through the whole human race with a flood, only noach and his where considered righteous in the generation of the Flood. And im certain many here have heard of Enoch.
Consider the context given towards the audience of this letter along with many other letters ole Shaul wrote.

Romans 5
Here is how it works: it was through one individual that sin entered the world, and through sin, death; and in this way death passed through to the whole human race, inasmuch as everyone sinned. 13 Sin was indeed present in the world before Torah was given, but sin is not counted as such when there is no Torah. 14 Nevertheless death ruled from Adam until Moshe, even over those whose sinning was not exactly like [Adam’s violation of a direct command]. In this, Adam prefigured the one who was to come.

15 But the free gift is not like the offence. For if, because of one man’s offence, many died, then how much more has God’s grace, that is, the gracious gift of one man, Yeshua the Messiah, overflowed to many! 16 No, the free gift is not like what resulted from one man’s sinning; for from one sinner came judgment that brought condemnation; but the free gift came after many offences and brought acquittal. 17 For if, because of the offence of one man, death ruled through that one man; how much more will those receiving the overflowing grace, that is, the gift of being considered righteous, rule in life through the one man Yeshua the Messiah!

And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

[Adam’s violation of a direct command]
There is also the word transgression used in this instance. Being that Adam was given the direct command From the Father before chavah was taken from his bone and flesh.
then it is Chavah that is deceived not Adam.

But sin had not entered the world Yet from what ive been taught.

And the Promise of Salvation is Promised from the Start of this.
I see the Holy Redeemer with us all since the Beginning.
Now the Lord God took the man, and He placed him in the Garden of Eden to work it and to guard it. טווַיִּקַּ֛ח יְהֹוָ֥ה אֱלֹהִ֖ים אֶת־הָֽאָדָ֑ם וַיַּנִּחֵ֣הוּ בְגַן־עֵ֔דֶן לְעָבְדָ֖הּ וּלְשָׁמְרָֽהּ:
16And the Lord God commanded man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat. טזוַיְצַו֙ יְהֹוָ֣ה אֱלֹהִ֔ים עַל־הָֽאָדָ֖ם לֵאמֹ֑ר מִכֹּ֥ל עֵֽץ־הַגָּ֖ן אָכֹ֥ל תֹּאכֵֽל:

But of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat of it, for on the day that you eat thereof, you shall surely die." יזוּמֵעֵ֗ץ הַדַּ֨עַת֙ ט֣וֹב וָרָ֔ע לֹ֥א תֹאכַ֖ל מִמֶּ֑נּוּ כִּ֗י בְּי֛וֹם אֲכָלְךָ֥ מִמֶּ֖נּוּ מ֥וֹת תָּמֽוּת:
18And the Lord God said, "It is not good that man is alone; I shall make him a helpmate opposite him." יחוַיֹּ֨אמֶר֙ יְהֹוָ֣ה אֱלֹהִ֔ים לֹא־ט֛וֹב הֱי֥וֹת הָֽאָדָ֖ם לְבַדּ֑וֹ אֶֽעֱשֶׂה־לּ֥וֹ עֵ֖זֶר כְּנֶגְדּֽ
וֹ:

Last edited:

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
And the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you annoyed, and why has your countenance fallen? ווַיֹּ֥אמֶר יְהֹוָ֖ה אֶל־קָ֑יִן לָ֚מָּה חָ֣רָה לָ֔ךְ וְלָ֖מָּה נָֽפְל֥וּ פָנֶֽיךָ:
7Is it not so that if you improve, it will be forgiven you? If you do not improve, however, at the entrance, sin is lying, and to you is its longing, but you can rule over it." זהֲל֤וֹא אִם־תֵּיטִיב֙ שְׂאֵ֔ת וְאִם֙ לֹ֣א תֵיטִ֔יב לַפֶּ֖תַח חַטָּ֣את רֹבֵ֑ץ וְאֵלֶ֨יךָ֙ תְּשׁ֣וּקָת֔וֹ וְאַתָּ֖ה תִּמְשָׁל־בּֽוֹ:
8And Cain spoke to Abel his brother, and it came to pass when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and slew him. חוַיֹּ֥אמֶר קַ֖יִן אֶל־הֶ֣בֶל אָחִ֑יו וַֽיְהִי֙ בִּֽהְיוֹתָ֣ם בַּשָּׂדֶ֔ה וַיָּ֥קָם קַ֛יִן אֶל־הֶ֥בֶל אָחִ֖יו וַיַּֽהַרְגֵֽהוּ:
9And the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?" And he said, "I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?" טוַיֹּ֤אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֶל־קַ֔יִן אֵ֖י הֶ֣בֶל אָחִ֑יךָ וַיֹּ֨אמֶר֙ לֹ֣א יָדַ֔עְתִּי הֲשֹׁמֵ֥ר אָחִ֖י אָנֹֽכִי:
10And He said, "What have you done? Hark! Your brother's blood cries out to Me from the earth. יוַיֹּ֖אמֶר מֶ֣ה עָשִׂ֑יתָ ק֚וֹל דְּמֵ֣י אָחִ֔יךָ צֹֽעֲקִ֥ים אֵלַ֖י מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָֽה:
11And now, you are cursed even more than the ground, which opened its mouth to take your brother's blood from your hand. יאוְעַתָּ֖ה אָר֣וּר אָ֑תָּה מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָה֙ אֲשֶׁ֣ר פָּֽצְתָ֣ה אֶת־פִּ֔יהָ לָקַ֛חַת אֶת־דְּמֵ֥י אָחִ֖יךָ מִיָּדֶֽךָ:

“You have heard that our fathers were told, ‘Do not murder,’ and that anyone who commits murder will be subject to judgment. 22 But I tell you that anyone who nurses anger without cause against his brother will be subject to judgment;

This is the first account of the curse being applied to a man. man of sin.

I have always understood this as the beginning of murder on earth... And the consequences from God... The murderer pleads for the mercy he did not give to his victim, and God grants it, [and murders continue]...

But the beginning is in Genesis:

Gen 2:15-17
The LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,

"Of every tree of the garden
thou mayest freely eat:
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die."

Then did Adam eat of the forbidden tree...
And that day most surely did he die...

Hence by the time we arrive at Cain and Abel, who with us are inheritors of death, and do not have Life in them, we find the foreshadowing of two types of persons - The one who hates his brother and murders him, and the one who loves God and serves Him...

And this is because the Tree of Knowledge is of knowledge of Good AND evil... It is a mingling of which Adam and Eve were far too immature to handle, so that when they ate of it, and their eyes were opened, they saw their nakedness and were ashamed, and instead of running to God for help, they hid from God, and Adam when found by God blamed Eve and God instead of confessing and seeking forgiveness and restoration from nakedness...

For they had been clothed in righteousness, you see...
And now they are clothed in the garment of sensual skin...

And God pronounced the curse then, the curse that will bring Salvation:

Gen 3:14-19
And the LORD God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle,
and above every beast of the field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat
all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,
and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman He said,
I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be to thy husband,
and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said,
Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife,
and hast eaten of the tree,
of which I commanded thee, saying,
Thou shalt not eat of it:
Cursed is the ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of it
all the days of thy life;
Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the ground;
for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art,
and unto dust shalt thou return.

This, you see, is the first of the Curses of God,
and the Curse of God is a Blessing for the one so Cursed...
Every word of this curse is saturated with Grace...
The Curse is given to those without Life...
That they should attain Life...
Abel did so attain...
Cain did not...

The fundamental point is the death of Adam -
THAT is what Salvation is FROM...
And it comes through obedience...
And it comes through labors...
And it comes through pains...

And it comes from God...

Arsenios

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
As ive shared before concerning the Schoolmaster brings us to Christ.
There is something about imputing sin where their is none that i find being taught that is wrong.
If you have ever raised or taught children yourself you should know that innocence is What the Lord speaks of concerning the Children.
And everyone should know that the Testimony of Yeshua is the spirit of prophecy.

proverbs 22
A name is chosen above great wealth; good favor over silver and gold. אנִבְחָ֣ר שֵׁ֖ם מֵע֣שֶׁר רָ֑ב מִכֶּ֥סֶף וּ֜מִזָּהָ֗ב חֵ֣ן טֽוֹב:
2A rich man and a poor man were visited upon; the Lord is the Maker of them all. בעָשִׁ֣יר וָרָ֣שׁ נִפְגָּ֑שׁוּ עֹשֵֹ֖ה כֻלָּ֣ם יְהוָֽה:
3A cunning man saw harm and hid, but fools transgressed and were punished. געָר֤וּם רָאָ֣ה רָעָ֣ה וְיִסְתָּ֑ר וְנִסְתָּ֑ר וּ֜פְתָיִ֗ים עָבְר֥וּ וְֽנֶעֱנָֽשׁוּ:
4In the wake of humility comes fear of the Lord, riches, honor, and life. דעֵ֣קֶב עֲ֖נָוָה יִרְאַ֣ת יְהוָ֑ה ע֖שֶׁר וְכָב֣וֹד וְחַיִּֽים:
5Troops [and] snares are in the way of the perverse; he who preserves his soul will distance himself from them. הצִנִּ֣ים פַּ֖חִים בְּדֶ֣רֶךְ עִקֵּ֑שׁ שׁוֹמֵ֥ר נַ֜פְשׁ֗וֹ יִרְחַ֥ק מֵהֶֽם:
6Train a child according to his way; even when he grows old, he will not turn away from it. וחֲנֹ֣ךְ לַ֖נַּעַר עַל־פִּ֣י דַרְכּ֑וֹ גַּ֥ם כִּֽי־יַ֜זְקִ֗ין לֹֽא־יָס֥וּר מִמֶּֽנָּה:

Even when the Lord spoke of Yirmiyahu(jeremiah)
And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: דוַיְהִ֥י דְבַר־יְהֹוָ֖ה אֵלַ֥י לֵאמֹֽר:
5When I had not yet formed you in the womb, I knew you, and when you had not yet emerged from the womb, I had appointed you; a prophet to the nations I made you. הבְּטֶ֨רֶם אֶצָּרְךָ֚ (כתיב אֶצָּורְךָ֚) בַבֶּ֙טֶן֙ יְדַעְתִּ֔יךָ וּבְטֶ֛רֶם תֵּצֵ֥א מֵרֶ֖חֶם הִקְדַּשְׁתִּ֑יךָ נָבִ֥יא לַגּוֹיִ֖ם נְתַתִּֽיךָ:
6And I said, "Alas, O Lord God! Behold, I know not to speak for I am a youth. ווָֽאֹמַ֗ר אֲהָהּ֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יֱהֹוִ֔ה הִנֵּ֥ה לֹֽא־יָדַ֖עְתִּי דַבֵּ֑ר כִּי־נַ֖עַר אָנֹֽכִי:
7And the Lord said to me; Say not, "I am a youth," for wherever I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. זוַיֹּ֚אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֵלַ֔י אַל־תֹּאמַ֖ר נַ֣עַר אָנֹ֑כִי כִּ֠י עַל־כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֚ר אֶֽשְׁלָֽחֲךָ֙ תֵּלֵ֔ךְ וְאֵ֛ת כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֥ר אֲצַוְּךָ֖ תְּדַבֵּֽר:
8Fear them not, for I am with you to save you, says the Lord. חאַל־תִּירָ֖א מִפְּנֵיהֶ֑ם כִּֽי־אִתְּךָ֥ אֲנִ֛י לְהַצִּלֶ֖ךָ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
9And the Lord stretched out His hand and reached my mouth, and the Lord said to me; Behold, I have placed My words in your mouth. טוַיִּשְׁלַ֚ח יְהֹוָה֙ אֶת־יָד֔וֹ וַיַּגַּ֖ע עַל־פִּ֑י וַיֹּ֚אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֵלַ֔י הִנֵּ֛ה נָתַ֥תִּי דְבָרַ֖י בְּפִֽיךָ:

2 Timothy 2
2 So then, you, my son, be empowered by the grace that comes from the Messiah Yeshua. 2 And the things you heard from me, which were supported by many witnesses, these things commit to faithful people, such as will be competent to teach others also. 3 Accept your share in suffering disgrace as a good soldier of the Messiah Yeshua. 4 No soldier on duty gets involved with civilian affairs, since he has to please his commanding officer. 5 Also an athlete can’t win a contest unless he competes according to the rules. 6 The farmer who has done the hard work should be the first to receive a share of the harvest. 7 Think about what I am saying, for the Lord will enable you to understand everything.

8 Remember Yeshua the Messiah, who was raised from the dead, who was a descendant of David. This is the Good News I proclaim, 9 and for which I am suffering to the point of being bound in chains — but the Word of God is not bound in chains! 10 Why do I persevere through it all? For the sake of those who have been chosen, so that they too may obtain the deliverance that comes through the Messiah Yeshua, with eternal glory. 11 Here is a statement you can trust:

If we have died with him,
we will also live with him.
12 If we persevere,
we will also rule with him

If we disown him,
he will also disown us.
13 If we are faithless,
he remains faithful,
for he cannot disown himself.

14 Keep reminding people of this, and charge them solemnly before the Lord not to engage in word-battles. They accomplish nothing useful and are a catastrophe for the hearers! 15 Do all you can to present yourself to God as someone worthy of his approval, as a worker with no need to be ashamed, because he deals straightforwardly with the Word of the Truth. 16 But keep away from godless babbling, for those who engage in it will only become more ungodly, 17 and their teaching will eat away at people like gangrene. Hymenaeus and Philetus are among these; 18 they have missed the mark, as far as the truth is concerned, by saying that our resurrection has already taken place; and they are overturning some people’s faith. 19 Nevertheless, God’s firm foundation stands, stamped with these words:

“The Lord knows his own,”

and,

“Let everyone who claims he belongs to the Lord
stand apart from wrongdoing.”

20 In a large house there are dishes and pots not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay. That is, some are meant for honorable use and some for dishonorable. 21 If a person keeps himself free of defilement by the latter, he will be a vessel set aside for honorable use by the master of the house and ready for every kind of good work. 22 So, flee the passions of youth; and, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart, pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love and peace. 23 But stay away from stupid and ignorant controversies — you know that they lead to fights, 24 and a slave of the Lord shouldn’t fight. On the contrary, he should be kind to everyone, a good teacher, and not resentful when mistreated. 25 Also he should be gentle as he corrects his opponents. For God may perhaps grant them the opportunity to turn from their sins, acquire full knowledge of the truth, 26 come to their senses and escape the trap of the Adversary, after having been captured alive by him to do his will.

An Honorable Bond of Peace is offered by the Only One who has Authority to give such with Power.

Blessed are the pure in Heart
psalms 119
How can a young man keep his way pure?
By guarding it according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
don’t let me stray from your mitzvot.
11 I treasure your Word in my heart,
so that I won’t sin against you.
12 Blessed are you, Adonai!
Teach me your laws.
13 I proclaim with my mouth
all the rulings you have spoken.
14 I rejoice in the way of your instruction
more than in any kind of wealth.
15 I will meditate on your precepts
and keep my eyes on your ways.
16 I will find my delight in your regulations.
I will not forget your word.

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Paul is a pharisee and does not teach anything about sin entering the World with Adam.

He teaches that Adam's sin resulted in Adam's death...
That THROUGH that one sin, death entered the Kosmos...
And that because of that death, ALL have sinned...

And Timothy clarifies in his letter to the Brothers and Sisters.

What letter did Timothy write to his brothers and sisters?

Arsenios

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
As ive shared before concerning the Schoolmaster brings us to Christ.
There is something about imputing sin where their is none that i find being taught that is wrong.
If you have ever raised or taught children yourself you should know that innocence is What the Lord speaks of concerning the Children.
And everyone should know that the Testimony of Yeshua is the spirit of prophecy.

proverbs 22
A name is chosen above great wealth; good favor over silver and gold. אנִבְחָ֣ר שֵׁ֖ם מֵע֣שֶׁר רָ֑ב מִכֶּ֥סֶף וּ֜מִזָּהָ֗ב חֵ֣ן טֽוֹב:
2A rich man and a poor man were visited upon; the Lord is the Maker of them all. בעָשִׁ֣יר וָרָ֣שׁ נִפְגָּ֑שׁוּ עֹשֵֹ֖ה כֻלָּ֣ם יְהוָֽה:
3A cunning man saw harm and hid, but fools transgressed and were punished. געָר֤וּם רָאָ֣ה רָעָ֣ה וְיִסְתָּ֑ר וְנִסְתָּ֑ר וּ֜פְתָיִ֗ים עָבְר֥וּ וְֽנֶעֱנָֽשׁוּ:
4In the wake of humility comes fear of the Lord, riches, honor, and life. דעֵ֣קֶב עֲ֖נָוָה יִרְאַ֣ת יְהוָ֑ה ע֖שֶׁר וְכָב֣וֹד וְחַיִּֽים:
5Troops [and] snares are in the way of the perverse; he who preserves his soul will distance himself from them. הצִנִּ֣ים פַּ֖חִים בְּדֶ֣רֶךְ עִקֵּ֑שׁ שׁוֹמֵ֥ר נַ֜פְשׁ֗וֹ יִרְחַ֥ק מֵהֶֽם:
6Train a child according to his way; even when he grows old, he will not turn away from it. וחֲנֹ֣ךְ לַ֖נַּעַר עַל־פִּ֣י דַרְכּ֑וֹ גַּ֥ם כִּֽי־יַ֜זְקִ֗ין לֹֽא־יָס֥וּר מִמֶּֽנָּה:

Even when the Lord spoke of Yirmiyahu(jeremiah)
And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: דוַיְהִ֥י דְבַר־יְהֹוָ֖ה אֵלַ֥י לֵאמֹֽר:
5When I had not yet formed you in the womb, I knew you, and when you had not yet emerged from the womb, I had appointed you; a prophet to the nations I made you. הבְּטֶ֨רֶם אֶצָּרְךָ֚ (כתיב אֶצָּורְךָ֚) בַבֶּ֙טֶן֙ יְדַעְתִּ֔יךָ וּבְטֶ֛רֶם תֵּצֵ֥א מֵרֶ֖חֶם הִקְדַּשְׁתִּ֑יךָ נָבִ֥יא לַגּוֹיִ֖ם נְתַתִּֽיךָ:
6And I said, "Alas, O Lord God! Behold, I know not to speak for I am a youth. ווָֽאֹמַ֗ר אֲהָהּ֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יֱהֹוִ֔ה הִנֵּ֥ה לֹֽא־יָדַ֖עְתִּי דַבֵּ֑ר כִּי־נַ֖עַר אָנֹֽכִי:
7And the Lord said to me; Say not, "I am a youth," for wherever I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. זוַיֹּ֚אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֵלַ֔י אַל־תֹּאמַ֖ר נַ֣עַר אָנֹ֑כִי כִּ֠י עַל־כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֚ר אֶֽשְׁלָֽחֲךָ֙ תֵּלֵ֔ךְ וְאֵ֛ת כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֥ר אֲצַוְּךָ֖ תְּדַבֵּֽר:
8Fear them not, for I am with you to save you, says the Lord. חאַל־תִּירָ֖א מִפְּנֵיהֶ֑ם כִּֽי־אִתְּךָ֥ אֲנִ֛י לְהַצִּלֶ֖ךָ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
9And the Lord stretched out His hand and reached my mouth, and the Lord said to me; Behold, I have placed My words in your mouth. טוַיִּשְׁלַ֚ח יְהֹוָה֙ אֶת־יָד֔וֹ וַיַּגַּ֖ע עַל־פִּ֑י וַיֹּ֚אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֵלַ֔י הִנֵּ֛ה נָתַ֥תִּי דְבָרַ֖י בְּפִֽיךָ:

2 Timothy 2
2 So then, you, my son, be empowered by the grace that comes from the Messiah Yeshua. 2 And the things you heard from me, which were supported by many witnesses, these things commit to faithful people, such as will be competent to teach others also. 3 Accept your share in suffering disgrace as a good soldier of the Messiah Yeshua. 4 No soldier on duty gets involved with civilian affairs, since he has to please his commanding officer. 5 Also an athlete can’t win a contest unless he competes according to the rules. 6 The farmer who has done the hard work should be the first to receive a share of the harvest. 7 Think about what I am saying, for the Lord will enable you to understand everything.

8 Remember Yeshua the Messiah, who was raised from the dead, who was a descendant of David. This is the Good News I proclaim, 9 and for which I am suffering to the point of being bound in chains — but the Word of God is not bound in chains! 10 Why do I persevere through it all? For the sake of those who have been chosen, so that they too may obtain the deliverance that comes through the Messiah Yeshua, with eternal glory. 11 Here is a statement you can trust:

If we have died with him,
we will also live with him.
12 If we persevere,
we will also rule with him

If we disown him,
he will also disown us.
13 If we are faithless,
he remains faithful,
for he cannot disown himself.

14 Keep reminding people of this, and charge them solemnly before the Lord not to engage in word-battles. They accomplish nothing useful and are a catastrophe for the hearers! 15 Do all you can to present yourself to God as someone worthy of his approval, as a worker with no need to be ashamed, because he deals straightforwardly with the Word of the Truth. 16 But keep away from godless babbling, for those who engage in it will only become more ungodly, 17 and their teaching will eat away at people like gangrene. Hymenaeus and Philetus are among these; 18 they have missed the mark, as far as the truth is concerned, by saying that our resurrection has already taken place; and they are overturning some people’s faith. 19 Nevertheless, God’s firm foundation stands, stamped with these words:

“The Lord knows his own,”

and,

“Let everyone who claims he belongs to the Lord
stand apart from wrongdoing.”

20 In a large house there are dishes and pots not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay. That is, some are meant for honorable use and some for dishonorable. 21 If a person keeps himself free of defilement by the latter, he will be a vessel set aside for honorable use by the master of the house and ready for every kind of good work. 22 So, flee the passions of youth; and, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart, pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love and peace. 23 But stay away from stupid and ignorant controversies — you know that they lead to fights, 24 and a slave of the Lord shouldn’t fight. On the contrary, he should be kind to everyone, a good teacher, and not resentful when mistreated. 25 Also he should be gentle as he corrects his opponents. For God may perhaps grant them the opportunity to turn from their sins, acquire full knowledge of the truth, 26 come to their senses and escape the trap of the Adversary, after having been captured alive by him to do his will.

An Honorable Bond of Peace is offered by the Only One who has Authority to give such with Power.

Blessed are the pure in Heart
psalms 119
How can a young man keep his way pure?
By guarding it according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
don’t let me stray from your mitzvot.
11 I treasure your Word in my heart,
so that I won’t sin against you.
12 Blessed are you, Adonai!
Teach me your laws.
13 I proclaim with my mouth
all the rulings you have spoken.
14 I rejoice in the way of your instruction
more than in any kind of wealth.
15 I will meditate on your precepts
and keep my eyes on your ways.
16 I will find my delight in your regulations.
I will not forget your word.

Pinnacled - Are you a Christian?

Arsenios

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I disagree entirely!
Yes, there is only One blameless before God.

Yet to say sin is inherited is wrong and Never spoken of in the Torah.
The lineage of cain(wickedness) was destroyed.
And As everyone should full well know while reading from luke, the genealogy from Miryam follows all the way from Adam the son of God.
Simply put
If sin was inherited, you are imputing sin on the Lord Yeshua himself.

in short,
it is a slur to teach such a thing, Especially to innocent Children..

Blessings in the Spirit of Knowledge and understanding to those seeking the Truth.

released from the law of sin to death.

Everyone who believes that Yeshua is the Messiah has God as his father, and everyone who loves a father loves his offspring too. 2 Here is how we know that we love God’s children: when we love God, we also do what he commands. 3 For loving God means obeying his commands. Moreover, his commands are not burdensome, 4 because everything which has God as its Father overcomes the world. And this is what victoriously overcomes the world: our trust. 5 Who does overcome the world if not the person who believes that Yeshua is the Son of God?

6 He is the one who came by means of water and blood, Yeshua the Messiah — not with water only, but with the water and the blood. And the Spirit bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 There are three witnesses — 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood — and these three are in agreement. 9 If we accept human witness, God’s witness is stronger, because it is the witness which God has given about his Son. 10 Those who keep trusting in the Son of God have this witness in them. Those who do not keep trusting God have made him out to be a liar, because they have not trusted in the witness which God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the witness: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Those who have the Son have the life; those who do not have the Son of God do not have the life. 13 I have written you these things so that you may know that you have eternal life — you who keep trusting in the person and power of the Son of God.

14 This is the confidence we have in his presence: if we ask anything that accords with his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us — whatever we ask — then we know that we have what we have asked from him.

16 If anyone sees his brother committing a sin that does not lead to death, he will ask; and God will give him life for those whose sinning does not lead to death. There is sin that does lead to death; I am not saying he should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.

18 We know that everyone who has God as his Father does not go on sinning; on the contrary, the Son born of God protects him, and the Evil One does not touch him.

19 We know that we are from God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the Evil One.

20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us discernment, so that we may know who is genuine; moreover, we are united with the One who is genuine, united with his Son Yeshua the Messiah. He is the genuine God and eternal life.

21 Children, guard yourselves against false gods!

fasle shepherds imputing sin where there is none.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Pinnacled - Are you a Christian?

Arsenios

Yeshua is my Lord and Savior who came in the Flesh and The Fullness of the Shekinah Glory upon the earth and good soil.
Such a Love to express in gratitude for what He alone did for mankind is beyond me and is the Most Beautiful of all Promises to the Children,

Why do you ask?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I have always understood this as the beginning of murder on earth... And the consequences from God... The murderer pleads for the mercy he did not give to his victim, and God grants it, [and murders continue]...

But the beginning is in Genesis:

Gen 2:15-17
The LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,

"Of every tree of the garden
thou mayest freely eat:
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die."

Then did Adam eat of the forbidden tree...
And that day most surely did he die...

Hence by the time we arrive at Cain and Abel, who with us are inheritors of death, and do not have Life in them, we find the foreshadowing of two types of persons - The one who hates his brother and murders him, and the one who loves God and serves Him...

And this is because the Tree of Knowledge is of knowledge of Good AND evil... It is a mingling of which Adam and Eve were far too immature to handle, so that when they ate of it, and their eyes were opened, they saw their nakedness and were ashamed, and instead of running to God for help, they hid from God, and Adam when found by God blamed Eve and God instead of confessing and seeking forgiveness and restoration from nakedness...

For they had been clothed in righteousness, you see...
And now they are clothed in the garment of sensual skin...

And God pronounced the curse then, the curse that will bring Salvation:

Gen 3:14-19
And the LORD God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle,
and above every beast of the field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat
all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,
and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman He said,
I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be to thy husband,
and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said,
Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife,
and hast eaten of the tree,
of which I commanded thee, saying,
Thou shalt not eat of it:
Cursed is the ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of it
all the days of thy life;
Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the ground;
for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art,
and unto dust shalt thou return.

This, you see, is the first of the Curses of God,
and the Curse of God is a Blessing for the one so Cursed...
Every word of this curse is saturated with Grace...
The Curse is given to those without Life...
That they should attain Life...
Abel did so attain...
Cain did not...

The fundamental point is the death of Adam -
THAT is what Salvation is FROM...
And it comes through obedience...
And it comes through labors...
And it comes through pains...

And it comes from God...

Arsenios
Now the Lord God said, "Behold man has become like one of us, having the ability of knowing good and evil, and now, lest he stretch forth his hand and take also from the Tree of Life and eat and live forever." כבוַיֹּ֣אמֶר | יְהֹוָ֣ה אֱלֹהִ֗ים הֵ֤ן הָֽאָדָם֙ הָיָה֙ כְּאַחַ֣ד מִמֶּ֔נּוּ לָדַ֖עַת ט֣וֹב וָרָ֑ע וְעַתָּ֣ה | פֶּן־יִשְׁלַ֣ח יָד֗וֹ וְלָקַח֙ גַּ֚ם מֵעֵ֣ץ הַֽחַיִּ֔ים וְאָכַ֖ל וָחַ֥י לְעֹלָֽם:
23And the Lord God sent him out of the Garden of Eden, to till the soil, whence he had been taken. כגוַיְשַׁלְּחֵ֛הוּ יְהֹוָ֥ה אֱלֹהִ֖ים מִגַּן־עֵ֑דֶן לַֽעֲבֹד֙ אֶת־הָ֣אֲדָמָ֔ה אֲשֶׁ֥ר לֻקַּ֖ח מִשָּֽׁם:
24And He drove the man out, and He stationed from the east of the Garden of Eden the cherubim and the blade of the revolving sword, to guard the way to the Tree of Life. כדוַיְגָ֖רֶשׁ אֶת־הָֽאָדָ֑ם וַיַּשְׁכֵּן֩ מִקֶּ֨דֶם לְגַן־עֵ֜דֶן אֶת־הַכְּרֻבִ֗ים וְאֵ֨ת לַ֤הַט הַחֶ֨רֶב֙ הַמִּתְהַפֶּ֔כֶת לִשְׁמֹ֕ר אֶת־דֶּ֖רֶךְ עֵ֥ץ הַֽחַיִּֽים:

who and what is cursed?
the serpent., and the soil..

I dont recall anything of a curse on Adam or Chavah.
its not till qayin murders his brother that the separation begins and the lineage of seth for ten generations is preserved till noach and 7 others are redeemed from the destruction brought on by the wickedness of qayins' line.
Seems fairly simple to me..
The only thing i can speak of is what is written plainly first. PRDS.

romans 3 in context of the audience.
Then what advantage has the Jew? What is the value of being circumcised? 2 Much in every way! In the first place, the Jews were entrusted with the very words of God. 3 If some of them were unfaithful, so what? Does their faithlessness cancel God’s faithfulness? 4 Heaven forbid! God would be true even if everyone were a liar! — as the Tanakh says,

“so that you, God, may be proved right in your words
and win the verdict when you are put on trial.”
[a]

5 Now if our unrighteousness highlights God’s righteousness, what should we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict his anger on us? (I am speaking here the way people commonly do.) 6 Heaven forbid! Else, how could God judge the world? 7 “But,” you say, “if, through my lie, God’s truth is enhanced and brings him greater glory, why am I still judged merely for being a sinner?” 8 Indeed! Why not say (as some people slander us by claiming we do say),

“Let us do evil, so that good may come of it”? Against them the judgment is a just one!

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
He teaches that Adam's sin resulted in Adam's death...
That THROUGH that one sin, death entered the Kosmos...
And that because of that death, ALL have sinned...

What letter did Timothy write to his brothers and sisters?

Arsenios
possibly quite more than a single letter. i imagine letters of Joy
2You yourselves are our letter, inscribed on our hearts, known and read by everyone. 3It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.…

http://biblehub.com/kjv/lamentations/1.htm

The kosmos?
No,
The serpent and the soil was cursed.
You might as well call Yeshua cursed in calling the kosmos cursed.

Who taught you to call Adam cursed?

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Nay, a fallen Mother...
The Mother of all of us...
Who in Her are also fallen...

Just as now...
All who have been baptized into Christ...
Have His Mother as our own...

I have never swooned with the vss you love so much...
Thank-you for sharing your love for them...

Arsenios
Yeshua has a mother?
If I recall correctly, Lord Yeshua called Myriam ( Mary) ," woman."

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Its just seems to me that the serpent would speak all manner of lies about women in order to decieve them.

Which is why I imagine the woman has been secreted away while her Sons and Daughters are given instruction per Hoses 2
Galatians 4
["Tell me, you who want to be in subjection to the system that results from perverting the Torah into legalism, don’t you hear what the Torah itself says? 22 It says that Avraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and one by the free woman. 23 The one by the slave woman was born according to the limited capabilities of human beings, but the one by the free woman was born through the miracle-working power of God fulfilling his promise. 24 Now, to make a midrash on these things: the two women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai and bears children for slavery — this is Hagar. 25 Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Yerushalayim, for she serves as a slave along with her children. 26 But the Yerushalayim above is free, and she is our mother;]

And as is mentioned in Hosea.
A call is made to the Sons and Daughters, Children of the Living God.

And what is further Revealed in the vision given to yochanan (john?

Revelation 21

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Top Bottom