Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I see this program often, they talk about Aliens and Science and say that every building constructed or mystery shaped objects were left by Aliens. How many watch it ?? They talk in a way that they make us believe in what they are saying.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
The "History" channel is grossly misnamed. It should be called the "Fantacy and Fable" channel.

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
We lose technology all the time, we can't figure out how they constructed those sky rise cathedrals either, turns out a plague killed most of the engineers so we can't just reproduce it anymore, it's lost, same with technology that got us to the moon, it's lost, and we did in such a hurry and re used the parts but the original technology belonged to certain men who were rushed and was not wealthy enough to produce another one so there you go.. likewise with the pyramids and other structures, which turn out to be older than what we were taught.. The ancient Egyptians also wondered about the ancient Egyptians, the pottery is found to be so precise and beautifully crafted for an ancient civilization yet there are crude writings scribbled on it suggesting that whoever wrote their name in it was just taking credit for it :/
As for the ancient astronaut theory, especially the Annunaki stuff is just babylon mythos who believed in telling stories through the stars but Sitchen took them "literally" and made good living off of it

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
most of the engineers so we can't just reproduce it anymore, it's lost, same with technology that got us to the moon, it's lost, and we did in such a hurry and re used the parts but the original technology belonged to certain men who were rushed and was not wealthy enough to produce another one so there you go..

You don't think blueprints still exist? I have a friend who works at NASA...should I ask him?

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Actually we do know how the pyramids were built and how the medieval cathedrals were built. From time to time ancient technologies were lost and recovered --- like the use of hydroconcrete. The ancient engineers were not aliens or supermen--- just clever people who used their brains very well.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You don't think blueprints still exist? I have a friend who works at NASA...should I ask him?
NASA says the technology is lost, I imagine they kept blue prints but they say the reason we haven't returned is because they lost the technology so I dunno... ASK HIM!! :)

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Actually we do know how the pyramids were built and how the medieval cathedrals were built. From time to time ancient technologies were lost and recovered --- like the use of hydroconcrete. The ancient engineers were not aliens or supermen--- just clever people who used their brains very well.
Yes! AA tells people that we were too primitive then to build these things and it must have been the help of some super intelligent beings meanwhile we can't figure it out either so who's the primitive ones now? us or them? Im sure if they saw our technology they would marvel at us and credit the gods for our achievements simply because they lack the understanding and mechanics of it all..

So how were they built? ;)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
NASA says the technology is lost, I imagine they kept blue prints but they say the reason we haven't returned is because they lost the technology so I dunno... ASK HIM!! :)

It's not the technology lost as in blueprints...they know how they made those things. It's just they don't have the molds to remake those originals. But then again, whey would they want to? We can build things better now anyway.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
So how were they built? ;)

Here is one example: Some years ago they discovered a drifted over workman's village near one of the pyramids. Archaeologists found a set of finely carved kids toys. It was the pyramid building tools in miniature. The massive stone blocks were not dragged or rolled on logs. A wooden frame was attached to each block so that each block was simply rolled into place.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The "History" channel is grossly misnamed. It should be called the "Fantacy and Fable" channel.

SAD but true.... same can be said of all the "Discovery" Channels (all these are owned by the same company). There is amazing junk on the Science channel, too....

I rarely watch all these alien and ghost type shows, but when I do, what AMAZES me is how gullible people are, how willing they are to believe incredible stuff. I'm no Dr. Phil so I won't theorize as to why that is....

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Glad i stopped watching these shows. I think this guy is from different planet though

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I see this program often, they talk about Aliens and Science and say that every building constructed or mystery shaped objects were left by Aliens. How many watch it ?? They talk in a way that they make us believe in what they are saying.

I have seen it, but they never present anything that could be called evidence of ancient aliens. All it amounts to is unexplained oddities.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Well, it does feature some real history, but the problem you are referring to affects all the minor cable channels--they have a theme, but there isn't enough material to fill up all the time slots, so they branch out.

Sometimes this extra programming is somewhat related to the purpose for which the channel supposedly exists, but in other cases, there is no such attempt being made.

Top Bottom