5G cellphone radiation is just one reason the "End Times" has to be now.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
It can destroy bees leading to an extinction event - along with seriously destroying people's health. Basically, this is a "fallout lite" situation. It eventually will make the Earth unlivable.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It can destroy bees leading to an extinction event - along with seriously destroying people's health. Basically, this is a "fallout lite" situation. It eventually will make the Earth unlivable.

I've never done any research on 5G. Are these conspiracy theories going around or are true scientists studying the effects?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

It seems far more likely that Bt corn will kill insects. 5G towers will still leave areaas unaffected. In many areas near me you can't even get a 3G signal let alone 4G, so 5G isn't going to be a concern for some considerable time.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
I've never done any research on 5G. Are these conspiracy theories going around or are true scientists studying the effects?

However:

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The thing with something like this is keeping a sense of perspective. Part of the issue is understanding that "safe" and "risk free" aren't one and the same.

It reminds me of a lot of the shouting from all directions about the safety or otherwise of vaccines. It's clear that some kids suffer side-effects from vaccines, but that doesn't mean that the vaccine isn't safe. It's also clear that some people die on the roads but we don't claim that driving cars isn't safe. As with so many other things it's a question of whether the benefits outweigh the risks - if people don't believe the benefit outweighs the risk they avoid something to the extent they can.

Comments like "no risk" are generally not true because most things in life carry some form of risk. I can't even sit in my recliner absolutely risk-free - even though the risks are very small I don't know if a car will lose control on the road outside and crash through the wall, or something will fall from an aircraft overhead, or whatever other freak event might take me out.

Humans are overall very bad at assessing risk. If you look at the number of Americans killed by terrorists since the year 2000 and then look at the number of Americans killed by peanut allergies in the same period you might find the numbers surprising. You'd almost be forgiven for asking why we aren't spending untold billions in a War On Peanuts. You're certainly far more likely to die in a car crash than in a terror attack but hyping car crashes doesn't sell newspapers.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
The thing with something like this is keeping a sense of perspective. Part of the issue is understanding that "safe" and "risk free" aren't one and the same.

It reminds me of a lot of the shouting from all directions about the safety or otherwise of vaccines. It's clear that some kids suffer side-effects from vaccines, but that doesn't mean that the vaccine isn't safe. It's also clear that some people die on the roads but we don't claim that driving cars isn't safe. As with so many other things it's a question of whether the benefits outweigh the risks - if people don't believe the benefit outweighs the risk they avoid something to the extent they can.

Comments like "no risk" are generally not true because most things in life carry some form of risk. I can't even sit in my recliner absolutely risk-free - even though the risks are very small I don't know if a car will lose control on the road outside and crash through the wall, or something will fall from an aircraft overhead, or whatever other freak event might take me out.

Humans are overall very bad at assessing risk. If you look at the number of Americans killed by terrorists since the year 2000 and then look at the number of Americans killed by peanut allergies in the same period you might find the numbers surprising. You'd almost be forgiven for asking why we aren't spending untold billions in a War On Peanuts. You're certainly far more likely to die in a car crash than in a terror attack but hyping car crashes doesn't sell newspapers.

The side-effects with vaccines have been quite severe. For instance, Bill Gates causing thousands in India to be paralyzed etc.. and the fact large percentage of Irish boys are autistic.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The side-effects with vaccines have been quite severe. For instance, Bill Gates causing thousands in India to be paralyzed etc.. and the fact large percentage of Irish boys are autistic.

Some side-effects can be severe, although whether the vaccines in India are responsible for problems is the topic of much debate and much conspiracy theory.

The side-effects of driving a car (including death and severe injury) aren't exactly pleasant but nobody claims driving a car is unsafe.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Some side-effects can be severe, although whether the vaccines in India are responsible for problems is the topic of much debate and much conspiracy theory.

The side-effects of driving a car (including death and severe injury) aren't exactly pleasant but nobody claims driving a car is unsafe.

Bill Gates is VERY creepy. They even have a video with his wife with an upside down cross. They've stated what they want for the planet. Just connect the dots.

NerdGirl123

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Yes

Your logic is so refreshing <3

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Bill Gates is VERY creepy. They even have a video with his wife with an upside down cross. They've stated what they want for the planet. Just connect the dots.

Hold the front page.

Go back to my early 20s and you'd find pictures of me wearing an inverted cross.

Joining the dots is all well and good, as long as you're joining the right dots in the right manner. If you've got the wrong dots or the wrong sequence you get garbage.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Hold the front page.

Go back to my early 20s and you'd find pictures of me wearing an inverted cross.

Joining the dots is all well and good, as long as you're joining the right dots in the right manner. If you've got the wrong dots or the wrong sequence you get garbage.

No, this was a recent video.

Top Bottom