Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
August 28, 1963....

Rev. Dr. MARTIN LUTHER King, Jr. gave his "I've got a dream" speech. Perhaps the most famous and quoted speech in US history.

I was not alive at the time, but it seems to me, we are likely as far from that dream today as then.... and above all, it is the liberals, the press and the Democratic Party working overtime to keep that dream from fulfillment.

Take for example, Biden's choice for a VP. While this uber-liberal senator produced by the California machine, could be defined by her very radical views but instead the Left goes on and on and on and on and on about the color of her skin (she's HALF Black but that cancels her being half White so she's not White but Black - same with Obama). The press obsessed about her being the "first Black Vice Presidential running mate from a major party." Is her character even mentioned? Has the word "character" appeared in any newspaper article about her or in any TV news piece about her? Nope.

Let us pray with Rev. Dr. MARTIN LUTHER King, Jr. Let us pray that we STOP being racist, STOP obsessing over skin color, STOP mentioning it, STOP insisting skin color is what matters. AND (equally important) let us begin to realize that CHARACTER is actually what matters.

- Josiah

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
August 28, 1963....

Rev. Dr. MARTIN LUTHER King, Jr. gave his "I've got a dream" speech. Perhaps the most famous and quoted speech in US history.

I was not alive at the time, but it seems to me, we are likely as far from that dream today as then.... and above all, it is the liberals, the press and the Democratic Party working overtime to keep that dream from fulfillment.

Take for example, Biden's choice for a VP. While this uber-liberal senator produced by the California machine, could be defined by her very radical views but instead the Left goes on and on and on and on and on about the color of her skin (she's HALF Black but that cancels her being half White so she's not White but Black - same with Obama). The press obsessed about her being the "first Black Vice Presidential running mate from a major party." Is her character even mentioned? Has the word "character" appeared in any newspaper article about her or in any TV news piece about her? Nope.

Let us pray with Rev. Dr. MARTIN LUTHER King, Jr. Let us pray that we STOP being racist, STOP obsessing over skin color, STOP mentioning it, STOP insisting skin color is what matters. AND (equally important) let us begin to realize that CHARACTER is actually what matters.

- Josiah

It is you who seems obsessed about her being "half white" when in fact she has no white at all in her. Her mother is from India. I am impressed with her credentials, she is intelligent, well educated, experienced at all three levels of government and of high moral character. She seems to be everything Donald Trump is not. I would love to see her go head to head with him in a debate. She would chew him up. I look forward to following her career.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It is you who seems obsessed about her being "half white" when in fact she has no white at all in her. Her mother is from India. I am impressed with her credentials, she is intelligent, well educated, experienced at all three levels of government and of high moral character. She seems to be everything Donald Trump is not. I would love to see her go head to head with him in a debate. She would chew him up. I look forward to following her career.

It would be nice if the media could focus on that, rather than endlessly parroting "black woman", "black woman", "black woman". Her gender and skin color should be irrelevant, if she's highly qualified for the job, right?

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
It would be nice if the media could focus on that, rather than endlessly parroting "black woman", "black woman", "black woman". Her gender and skin color should be irrelevant, if she's highly qualified for the job, right?

Right!

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

.... because the Left and the media seem obsessed with race, they seem to work overtime to prevent Rev. Dr. MARTIN LUTHER King Jr.'s dream very distant.

MrW

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No

Not according to Willie Brown.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Who is Willy Brown?

MrW

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
Who is Willy Brown?

The married man she had sex with so he would help her in politics.

Josiah said she was half white. I didn’t. She is Jamaican from her father and her mother is from India and she is NOT black.

Top Bottom