Is this the Recipe for the ''Blood'' of Jesus. Living water that cures suffering of thirst?

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Can someone tell me if I am correct and what I need to add to this recipe?

The bible mentions wine and oil or oil and honey numerous times in the bible. Such as,
"And the LORD answered His people “Behold, I will send you grain,new wine and oil, and by them you will be satisfied." - Joel 2:19

Here the lord sends wine,grain and oil and it SATISFIES.

They crush olives within their walls; they tread the winepresses, but go thirsty. Job 24:11

This verse means that even though they crush olives and wine they still suffer thirst, the olive oil and wine combination must cure thirst.

Below Jesus talks about a drink that he gives that cures thirst.

"But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst."-John 4:14

It has been said in a nutrition book called the Primal diet .that we are actually starved for fat- not minerals. That fat is the electrolyte we are missing.

Below is a recipe I found that makes use of olive oil how I think Jesus must have made use of it.

Egg yolk, olive oil, lemon and honey. Then after you mix these together you let them ferment with saliva like wine.

The egg yolk is mixed with the olive oil like how hollandaise sauce is made.

It doesn't really look like blood but what if you add paprika and Haematococcus pluvialis alage too it then it will be red like blood.

And thank and praise be to the Almighty God for giving us this cure.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Can someone tell me if I am correct and what I need to add to this recipe?

The bible mentions wine and oil or oil and honey numerous times in the bible. Such as,
"And the LORD answered His people “Behold, I will send you grain,new wine and oil, and by them you will be satisfied." - Joel 2:19

Here the lord sends wine,grain and oil and it SATISFIES.

They crush olives within their walls; they tread the winepresses, but go thirsty. Job 24:11

This verse means that even though they crush olives and wine they still suffer thirst, the olive oil and wine combination must cure thirst.

Below Jesus talks about a drink that he gives that cures thirst.

"But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst."-John 4:14

It has been said in a nutrition book called the Primal diet .that we are actually starved for fat- not minerals. That fat is the electrolyte we are missing.

Below is a recipe I found that makes use of olive oil how I think Jesus must have made use of it.

Egg yolk, olive oil, lemon and honey. Then after you mix these together you let them ferment with saliva like wine.

The egg yolk is mixed with the olive oil like how hollandaise sauce is made.

It doesn't really look like blood but what if you add paprika and Haematococcus pluvialis alage too it then it will be red like blood.

And thank and praise be to the Almighty God for giving us this cure.

Cure for what? I'm hoping this is a satirical post? :D

MrW

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
He is asking if it is the cure for thirst.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
"Jesus is the cure" is to ambiguous and confuses people. More accurately the living water that Jesus gives IS the cure. Saying otherwise looks like you are saying people have to drink Jesus...

But no Jesus gives a real living cure for our suffering.

Such as in this passage.

“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water” (John 4:10). Notice that He does not say that He IS the living water, but that He would give living water to her.

Last edited:

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Last edited:

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Cure for what? I'm hoping this is a satirical post? :D

The cure for suffering, disease and death. Simple the living water which Jesus calls blood gives you eternal life!

"Whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life"

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The cure for suffering, disease and death. Simple the living water which Jesus calls blood gives you eternal life!

"Whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life"

I say Jesus is the cure because He died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. When you die, you either have faith in that forgiveness so you can have eternal life or you don't and you damn yourself to hell. There will be suffering, disease and death while we still live or until we die OR Jesus returns for the final judgment.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I say Jesus is the cure because He died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. When you die, you either have faith in that forgiveness so you can have eternal life or you don't and you damn yourself to hell. There will be suffering, disease and death while we still live or until we die OR Jesus returns for the final judgment.
Where do you find that in the Bible? Like, where? Jesus said that there will be trials, not disease. Trials. As in being persecuted for one's faith and for preaching the Gospel.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Where do you find that in the Bible? Like, where? Jesus said that there will be trials, not disease. Trials. As in being persecuted for one's faith and for preaching the Gospel.

When God drove Adam and Eve out of Eden he told them they would die. They were no longer immortal - their lives on the earth would be finite. If we are going to die we have to die of something. Some people have a grand idea that we're guaranteed a life free from sickness but it takes very little thought to figure this isn't even remotely realistic. If we could do away with everything associated with end-of-life issues we'd have to either become immortal again (which isn't happening in this life) or we'd end up with "new normal" in which people were perfectly healthy one minute before they dropped dead the next.

Sometimes people who don't seem like they're ready to croak do die suddenly, as anyone who lost a loved one to a sudden heart attack can attest. Other times sickness gives us a chance to say goodbye to someone before they actually die and prepare ourselves for losing them. Other times sickness is just one of many trials - it can tell those around us a lot about us based on how we handle the trials of life (which may include one or more of persecution, poverty, sickness etc).

If people are only following God because they are hoping for a life free of poverty and sickness the chances are they won't follow for very long.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
When God drove Adam and Eve out of Eden he told them they would die. They were no longer immortal - their lives on the earth would be finite. If we are going to die we have to die of something. Some people have a grand idea that we're guaranteed a life free from sickness but it takes very little thought to figure this isn't even remotely realistic. If we could do away with everything associated with end-of-life issues we'd have to either become immortal again (which isn't happening in this life) or we'd end up with "new normal" in which people were perfectly healthy one minute before they dropped dead the next.

Sometimes people who don't seem like they're ready to croak do die suddenly, as anyone who lost a loved one to a sudden heart attack can attest. Other times sickness gives us a chance to say goodbye to someone before they actually die and prepare ourselves for losing them. Other times sickness is just one of many trials - it can tell those around us a lot about us based on how we handle the trials of life (which may include one or more of persecution, poverty, sickness etc).

If people are only following God because they are hoping for a life free of poverty and sickness the chances are they won't follow for very long.
Adam was told they would die if he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
And once he had done so after the woman was decieved by the serpent he adam was punished.
Then he and his other half were removed from The garden and the bountiful provision freely offered.

The garden was then guarded by a weilder of The Flaming Sword.

Blessings Always

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Its not in the bible. The bible says "whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life." Perish means to die.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Its not in the bible. The bible says "whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life." Perish means to die.
To not taste death or perish is expounded in spirit by both ole sh'aul and yochanon(john).

The second death is annihilation from existence.

Blessings Always

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What you are saying is not biblical. But seems more like what the world wants us to believe. The bible specifically says we believers will receive eternal life as in immortality. Freedom of disease/suffering.

God “will repay each one according to his deeds.” To those who by perseverance in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life. - Romans 2:7

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What you are saying is not biblical. But seems more like what the world wants us to believe. The bible specifically says we believers will receive eternal life as in immortality. Freedom of disease/suffering.

God “will repay each one according to his deeds.” To those who by perseverance in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life. - Romans 2:7

What I am saying is definitely biblical. Only because of Jesus' death on the cross will "believers" have eternal life and only in that eternal life will we not have pain, suffering and death. While here on this earth we live in sinful bodies and the wages of sin is death. Don't forget that. Our bodies will die unless Jesus comes before our death for the final judgment.

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
She is probably getting it from Hebrews 9:27 which states "27 Everyone must die once. Then they are judged."

I think you are misunderstanding what the Bible is talking about. When it says you won't perish, it is talking about the life to come not the one you are living now. This is why the bible talks about dying twice which is why it refers to something called the second death. The first is here on Earth which everyone gets which is the first death and the one in heaven at the judgment seat that only those who reject Christ will get when they are judged for their deeds and punished accordingly which is the second death that believers will never face. Believers on the other hand are also judged for their deeds not to dole out punishment but to dole out rewards for what they did on Earth. Not ending up in hell is a gift to the believer however what the believer gets in heaven however is a reward that he or she earns by their works.

eric1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
No he is talking about the actual drink called the water of life. He is not telling people to drink the holy spirit.
You can not drink the holy spirit that is as bad as thinking you have to drink Jesus's actual blood.

"“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.” 17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come! Let the one who hears say, “Come! And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely."

Revelation 22:17

In a certain east asian daoist clan whose roots of formation date back to the old testament.(they basically existed before Christ and are christian and believe Jesus was a daoist) they make a living water if you drink just 8 oz. and you do not get thirsty even after you visit the gym.

Top Bottom