1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
How has the Lord blessed you this year?
He turns the greatest trials into the greatest blessings. Helping you to understand his word like you never could apart from them. He opens the treasures of His scripture making it a thrill to study them. And receiving a special blessing in sharing them with others. Loving enemies instead of hating them is a biggie. Willing to die rather than compromise Jesus' teachings is real freedom. Knowing your prayers (MK 11:24) are answered long before you ever receive them. This when done according to His word relieves stress. There are too many to mention when I look back over my life.

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
The year is drawing to a close, so it's appropriate to thank the Lord for His manifold blessings. Good Health, Another year of reading the bible cover to cover. Abundance in all necessary things as my Sermon on the Mount adventure continues. Happiness at home with my wife of 52 years. A life of trials that build "faith" to "unbelievable" proportions. The persecution that verifies your effectiveness through the years, and comes with the job.

Top Bottom