Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
COVID19 has changed our world a lot in the last few months. One of the things it has changed is sports. First thing I noticed is when the NBA canceled its season and then changed things completely this year. Baseball is different with either fans in the stands or fake pictures of fans and piped in crowd noise. The BIG 10 football conference at first did not start their football season and then later announced it would start in October.
One thing I noticed also is that many people are not wearing a mask appropriately or wearing the mask on their chin or not covering their nose.
When we look back on this year what do you think we will remember?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The endless inconsistencies, excessive overreach, and "best practise" that makes no sense at all. The constant flip-flopping between what's supposed to be done and not done, and hypocrisy from all sides of the political spectrum as they try to shift blame to everyone else.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The endless inconsistencies, excessive overreach, and "best practise" that makes no sense at all. The constant flip-flopping between what's supposed to be done and not done, and hypocrisy from all sides of the political spectrum as they try to shift blame to everyone else.

This is exactly what we'll be remembering about 2020. The riots really changed how we viewed it all and it's like Tango said about hypocrisy. Why is it mandatory to wear a mask outside to play sports and most sports are canceled but it's okay and approved on by Democrats to riot :( I don't get it. If the rioting had been condemned straight away things might be different but it's hard to trust anyone when one thing is approved and another is condemned and they're both very similar.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
This is exactly what we'll be remembering about 2020. The riots really changed how we viewed it all and it's like Tango said about hypocrisy. Why is it mandatory to wear a mask outside to play sports and most sports are canceled but it's okay and approved on by Democrats to riot :( I don't get it. If the rioting had been condemned straight away things might be different but it's hard to trust anyone when one thing is approved and another is condemned and they're both very similar.
i never heard any Democrat approving rioting. They were approving protesting though which is their right to do

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
i never heard any Democrat approving rioting. They were approving protesting though which is their right to do

I have a lot of Millennial aged friends (because I was a substitute teacher years ago) who encourage the rioting and are hard-core Democrats.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have a lot of Millennial aged friends (because I was a substitute teacher years ago) who encourage the rioting and are hard-core Democrats.
Okay, I thought you meant elected officials

Top Bottom