Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Who is watching the Impeachment Trial? I haven't watched any of it. Will we learn anything new? Will there be actual evidence?

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I watched snatches of it yesterday, found that they weren't saying anything that is either new or substantial...and so turned it off.

With the Republicans' presentation which is scheduled for Saturday, however, tuning in could be beneficial. That's because their side of the story hasn't already been drummed into the viewing audience for months on the TV networks that work for the Democrats (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Newsy, and PBS).

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
With the Republicans' presentation that is scheduled for Saturday, however, tuning in could be beneficial. That's because their side of the story hasn't already been drummed into the viewing audience for months on the TV networks that work for the Democrats (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Newsy, and PBS).

I was thinking the same thing. We might hear some things that weren't allowed to come forth in the Democrat led hearings because the Republicans weren't allowed to speak a lot of times and were cut short.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Be nice if they were not so scared of witnesses, blind obedience to Trump other than a handful that might actually allow witnesses.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Be nice if they were not so scared of witnesses, blind obedience to Trump other than a handful that might actually allow witnesses.

Well, the Dems were offered the chance and refused it.

So there is no point in talking as though anyone is afraid of witnesses...unless it's the Democrats. What they probably wanted was to have their own witnesses and for the Republicans to have none (rather like what happened in the House of Representatives).

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Would love to have Hunter Biden called as a witness.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Well, the Dems were offered the chance and refused it.

So there is no point in talking as though anyone is afraid of witnesses...unless it's the Democrats. What they probably wanted was to have their own witnesses and for the Republicans to have none (rather like what happened in the House of Representatives).
Yeah I am sure Joe Biden was in the know about that phone call. Lets get real, they are afraid of what will come out especially if Boldin testifies but hey a poll showed 70 per cent of americans want witnesses so go ahead and obstruct I think it will cost a few of them their seats as not ecvery Republican is a blind Trump supporter

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Would love to have Hunter Biden called as a witness.
erong forum, what could he testify to about the President? That is who is on trial not the Bidens

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
erong forum, what could he testify to about the President? That is who is on trial not the Bidens

Yeah, I'm thinking of the new trial that should happen against the Bidens and the scam that they did. Would love to see that happen.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I'm thinking of the new trial that should happen against the Bidens and the scam that they did. Would love to see that happen.

Would love to see the evidence rather than what lying Trump says. Where is it? I havent seen any and the intelligence services havent mentioned it. If you know of it please post it.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Nope.

I assume that if there's anything of substance, anything that proves it is Trump who is withholding aid to Ukraine rather than Obama... anything that proves the Ukrainian president is wrong and he really DID feel compelled to investigate Biden's son (but just ignored that)... well, the press will report it. What the press seems to be saying is that there's nothing. And that the Senators are pretty much falling asleep in pure boredom of listening to HOURS of nothing.

Libs HATE Trump ... they are ANGRY that Trump beat Hillary.... and they want him OUT. They tried to come up with stuff but failed, and finally they had this Ukraine thing which is nothing but hey, they were out of time and had nothing else. But here's the problem: They have nothing.... the Senate isn't going to remove him.... the independents (who choose the president since neither Republicans or Democrats can do it alone) have seen through this whole dirty sham.... and the election is already under way. They COULD "remove" him the democratic way by simply nominating a good candidate but they have none. And they know it. They'd THINK that ANY idiot could defeat Trump in a landslide but they can't come up with even that. This man they personally HATE with an obsessive passion seems likely to remain in office. Gotta feel sorry for the Libs. Gotta feel badly for them.

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

As a side note here, I am wondering if the Pelosi-Schiff-Nadler people who thought they could damage the president with this impeachment process now realize that it may be Biden who is the big loser in the process.

The whining and complaining about Trump and promises of impeachment aren't really related to the Ukraine thing. They just had to find something to use as a pretext; they were committed to impeaching him from the day he was elected, and everyone knows this.

But the record of the Bidens--including other Biden relatives that we had never known anything about--is now coming to light, and it's not a pretty picture. Whether Joe or Hunter wind up testifying or not, much damage will still have been done, and I don't think that the House managers had this in mind.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'm not watching it since they won't impeach him whatever the Democrats say. it is a pointless waste of time

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Obama passed the WPA (Whistleblower protection Act) in 2012, so whistleblowers don't have to be identified for fear of retaliation.. this has to do with hard core evidence, hearsay does not prove the whistleblower even exists.. Obama also passed a law to allow false news/propaganda to protect American interest, I forget what this was called..

Top Bottom