Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's very difficult because the shots I had raised my blood sugars quite a bit. And the oral medication they gave me did nothing.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I know some people swear by things such as herbs or acupuncture. Some use CBD oils but those aren't even monitored by the government so you can't trust that you're getting what they claim (a local tv news station did a segment on that and proved how the numbers were all over the place so not reliable).

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Cortisone shots do raise your blood sugars but only for a little but they are temporary and eventually you will need to get the joint replaced. I am currently getting them for my knee and did get them for my hip and had a left hip replacement

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Cortisone shots do raise your blood sugars but only for a little but they are temporary and eventually you will need to get the joint replaced. I am currently getting them for my knee and did get them for my hip and had a left hip replacement
I too got knee paid, but from a injection it went smoothly within 2 days as I don't know how it happen, but now their is no pain at all.
You got so many problems in body, I suggest you to work something that shall keep your body in healthy. Could you let usknow what was your position noiw, I mean what type of work you do all the day.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I too got knee paid, but from a injection it went smoothly within 2 days as I don't know how it happen, but now their is no pain at all.
You got so many problems in body, I suggest you to work something that shall keep your body in healthy. Could you let usknow what was your position noiw, I mean what type of work you do all the day.

I am retired and 71 so no work just a lot of running. I have arthritis which is whatis giving me problems with my joints but surprisingly only on the left side. At 71 these things are to be expected but I really dont want to do a knee replacement.

Top Bottom