Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
This seems like Nixon before 72 (the election) - who felt like - he just had to cheat to win - even though, it turned out - he won by a landslide anyway. So why is it Trump - has to cheat - just like Steve Martin on My Blue Heaven, due to his genetic Mafia implants - has to break the law also (He just cannot be honest in that movie - to save his life!)? Anyway, Trump, like Nixon - is predicted to win his 2nd election - without cheating anyway!

My Crazy Hunch

Trump has always broken the law - every-time he was accused of it, generally speaking. It's because - he's a sleazebag. They should have nominated Mike Pence - cause he's a Boy Scout. I mean, it's kind of like the Bible - where it calls people good and bad wheat, sheep and goats. I mean, no kidding!

Reputations mean something.

That's why, for instance, a credit report is so valuable to lenders. Get the picture?

Last edited:

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I don't know what is happening much in US. But everyday news about him seems to bad and people are turning against him in large numbers. But will he win the next election?

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I find it amazing how different people view the impeachment and Trump depending on whether they are Democrat or Republican. Our country right now is more polarized than ever. I hope whoever is President next brings the country back together more

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I find it amazing how different people view the impeachment and Trump depending on whether they are Democrat or Republican. Our country right now is more polarized than ever. I hope whoever is President next brings the country back together more
The civil war was over the rights of negro slaves, now it's over the rights of unborn infants. I voted for Trump because I don't want a pro choice advocate in the whitehouse especially now that late term abortion is acceptable

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
This seems like Nixon before 72 (the election) - who felt like - he just had to cheat to win - even though, it turned out - he won by a landslide anyway. So why is it Trump - has to cheat - just like Steve Martin on My Blue Heaven, due to his genetic Mafia implants - has to break the law also (He just cannot be honest in that movie - to save his life!)? Anyway, Trump, like Nixon - is predicted to win his 2nd election - without cheating anyway!

My Crazy Hunch

Trump has always broken the law - every-time he was accused of it, generally speaking. It's because - he's a sleazebag. They should have nominated Mike Pence - cause he's a Boy Scout. I mean, it's kind of like the Bible - where it calls people good and bad wheat, sheep and goats. I mean, no kidding!

Reputations mean something.

That's why, for instance, a credit report is so valuable to lenders. Get the picture?

I agree with part of what you wrote. The part I agree with I have highlighted in red.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Well, you know who polarized the county, I hope. So maybe voting for that party in 2020 wouldn't be the way to turn things around, right?

But there is very strong evidence that a large chunk of the Democrat voters have no clue about the issue and/or the candidates. They just mark their ballots for the party that calls itself the party of poor people and promises the most "free stuff."

It's ironic, I know, since it is the Democrats who are the party of Billionaires, not the Republican Party.

Top Bottom