Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I know God cries to father for us and gets Angry if we do something against his will. Does God laugh ? I know he does and is there anything in Bible about this?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Psalm 37:13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming.

Psalm 59:8 But thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision

It's not a funny laugh in the verses above.

The Lord does seem to have a good sense of humor though. I love it in the book of Numbers when the Israelites complain about only getting manna and no meat so God acts like a father that we'd have today saying (Numbers 11:18-20), "And say to the people, ‘Consecrate yourselves for tomorrow, and you shall eat meat, for you have wept in the hearing of the Lord, saying, “Who will give us meat to eat? For it was better for us in Egypt.” Therefore the Lord will give you meat, and you shall eat. 19 You shall not eat just one day, or two days, or five days, or ten days, or twenty days, 20 but a whole month, until it comes out at your nostrils and becomes loathsome to you, because you have rejected the Lord who is among you and have wept before him, saying, “Why did we come out of Egypt?”’”

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
God has the same attributes that we as hunmans have, every emotion, The difference is that He does not sin and His emotions are not perverted by satan. Our emotions are God given and it is us that turns them into something sinful.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I love see God have a good laugh when we do funny things. Thank you both for your input on this.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Issac means laughter :)

Top Bottom