Religious Affiliation
Methodist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Colin Kaepernick decided to change location of his workout for NFL teams yesterday because the NFL sponsored event banned the media and he wanted a more open practice. Do you think a NFL team will pick up Kaepernick? It has been three years since he played.
I thought he was a pretty good mobile quarterback when he played, but he also kneeled during the anthem which I thought was wrong.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/11/17/colin-kaepernick-workout-for-teams

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
In light of these latest hijinks, I am of the opinion that two things are now almost guaranteed.

1. No NFL team will pick him up since he has proven that he has not changed and that promoting himself and his political agenda mean more to him than football.

2. No NFL team will pick him up because to do so would outrage a good percentage of that team's fan base in view of point #1.

MOJS4545

Religious Affiliation
Methodist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
In light of these latest hijinks, I am of the opinion that two things are now almost guaranteed.

1. No NFL team will pick him up since he has proven that he has not changed and that promoting himself and his political agenda mean more to him than football.

2. No NFL team will pick him up because to do so would outrage a good percentage of that team's fan base in view of point #1.

Yes, I think I would agree with you. They already knew he can throw the ball, but there is too much other stuff going on with him.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
A right-wing football player - like say hmmm Tim Tebow isn't putting stuff before football?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
A right-wing football player - like say hmmm Tim Tebow isn't putting stuff before football?

There's a difference between having a publicly known stance, and putting that stance ahead of the game you're supposed to be playing.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
There's a difference between having a publicly known stance, and putting that stance ahead of the game you're supposed to be playing.

Ha ha. Well, if that chance came up - would you support him (Say Satan bought out the NFL - lol.)? Of course, you would!

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Ha ha. Well, if that chance came up - would you support him (Say Satan bought out the NFL - lol.)? Of course, you would!

Would I? You seem very quick to assume what I would do.

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

I agree 100% with this

Top Bottom