Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Most of the bloggers and the website developers these days make use of the WordPress. And it is one of the popular CMS out there. I know many church and charity also make use of the WordPress. In fact there are countless number of church themes out there. Considering it is free software and also easy to setup. There seems to be many people out there who use it.

Do you have a blog on WordPress or have it setup on your own in hosting account?

What's your experience with WordPress?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I've never used WordPress and I've heard that it's great but also can be confusing. Is there an easier software to use?

overcast

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Ghost seems to be the easiest. But WordPress has all the features blog or the forum that needs. I personally prefer the WordPress because it helps me setup the blogs lot quicker and easier to do SEO and also design templates are available for it.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
@lammchen
Wordpress works only for blogging and their plugins converts to so many things like forums, classified sites, business and so on. The main thing in the WordPress is suitable for blog only.
At this time their are so many bloggers who might be in top position and I left in middle else I could be making good amount.
Presently I am taking blogging as my platform for the future.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have used WordPress in my hosting rather than in WordPress website. I love the CMS, the plugins and themes available for it.

overcast

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
@lammchen
Wordpress works only for blogging and their plugins converts to so many things like forums, classified sites, business and so on. The main thing in the WordPress is suitable for blog only.
At this time their are so many bloggers who might be in top position and I left in middle else I could be making good amount.
Presently I am taking blogging as my platform for the future.

Not just blog anymore. There is more of single page applications and the shop that you can setup with the same. I have seen many people making use of the WordPress mostly for the design of the shops and the forms and the landing pages.

Ash

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Single
No
I've been using WordPress for a long time (both the online hosting service and the self-hosting version). I am currently using WordPress to help build two sites for my dad although it's just me messing with settings and helping to create some pages. It's just so easy to use and honestly makes my job so much easier especially with so many different themes for different purposes.

overcast

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I have been also spending a lot of time learning various page builders and editors. And it seems like a good way to get the most out of design using those page builders. I hope to learn Elementor and Beaver Builder in near future. Hopefully that would help me get few jobs online and also offline.

Top Bottom