The destiny of the abused innocent ones…

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Duke Flores; Andrew "A.J." Freund; Angela Rojo; Noah McIntosh; Gabriel Fernandez; Marcel and Anna-Belle Ndossoka; Bella and Celeste Watts, Yua Funato; Hazana Anderson; Brantley Smith; Jack Garcia… :saddd:

The faces of these precious little ones I think of often lately. I know they will be the inheritance of someone in the Eternal Kingdom of God that is coming. I pray to be among those found worthy to be raised in the First Resurrection and sit with the Lamb on His Throne and have the privilege of ministering Life & Love to these little ones and many others like them who never had a chance to experience love and joy in this life. For each was brutally tortured and murdered by one or both of their own parents before they reached the age of 10. Some were as young as 2 & 3 years old. They just wanted their mom & dad to spend time with them, love them and teach them.

It deeply grieves my heart to know that those who were supposed to care for and love them, instead abused, neglected and tossed these innocent ones aside like they were garbage.

And honestly, ‘accepting Jesus’ would not have altered the mindset and evil intent of these individuals who committed such heinous selfish acts. They are among the “tares” that are coming to maturity in this age. And if we understand the Word Jesus gave, the “tares” WILL, indeed MUST, come to maturity. They will not be “saved”; nor could they have been. Remember Jesus said “the tares are the sons of the wicked one.” (Matt 13:38). They are not of God. In Truth, becoming a “son or daughter” of God will cost us everything, and contrary to much modern ‘preaching’, must be earned by obedience and repentance. (2Cor 6:17-18, John 14:21-23, Rom 8:14)

The humanistic religion of Christianity we have embraced over the years is not the Gospel of the Kingdom that Jesus taught, and the eternity we now preach differs greatly from the Scriptural teaching of the Eternal plan & purpose of Almighty God for Creation. The preaching of God’s unconditional love for all is foreign to the written Word as well. The One in whom “there is no darkness” has no love for those who snuffed out the lives of each of the little children. God hates sin, and contrary to much modern theology, He hates those who are wicked and those who commit evil acts as well.

“There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.”

- Prov 6:16-19

Great twisting of the Scripture, and much humanistic and wishful thinking, has only left the bulk of the church in an unrepentant, disobedient, lukewarm state, all while they are convinced they are unconditionally loved, God somehow can’t see their sin because of the Blood or some other unbiblical man-made tradition, and they are on their way to heaven when they die.

What I see in the Word is that God is using the evil of this age to test and prove those He has called to “come after” Jesus, His Firstborn. He hates evildoers and their sin, but is using them to refine those who will be given authority over the nations in Eternity.

“The Lord is in His holy temple,
The Lord’s throne is in heaven;
His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.
5 The Lord tests the righteous,
But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
6 Upon the wicked He will rain coals;
Fire and brimstone and a burning wind
Shall be the portion of their cup.
7 For the Lord is righteous,
He loves righteousness;
His countenance beholds the upright.”

- Psalm 11:4-7

“Creation is groaning for the revealing of the sons of God” who will usher in that Kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy for such as these little ones; while the church at large is looking to escape the earth and fly off to be at ease in the spirit realm. Friends, we are off track. There is an inheritance awaiting the “called, chosen & faithful” not the “lazy servant” who was concerned with “saving his life.”

To what do your eyes look? Personally, my desire is to be among those who “will walk with Jesus in white for they are worthy” when He comes to defeat sin & death, establish His rule upon the earth, and minister healing and Life to such as these children and many others who were abused and neglected in this life.

The opportunity to spend time with little Duke and Noah and Marcel & Anna-Belle and such as these, to teach them about God and just play ball with them and love them is far greater than our mythical picture of going to live in large mansions and walking on streets of worthless gold in a spiritual body forever. Sadly the “principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this age, and the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” have managed to snooker the masses into believing a “different gospel”, and even following “another Jesus.”

Man, I could speak on this forever. Rising up within me is a growing desire to share the Truth as God continues to unveil His Eternal plan to those with “ears to hear” and whom “He has called according to His purpose.” And, it is getting harder to keep silent. For that Day draws nigh.

God’s wisdom and understanding to us all,
Michael

https://to-him-who-overcomes.com/greatest-gift

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
You might be reading "too much" into this. I mean, double predestination is a cruel doctrine and if God is for it - then he is unjust - and hypocritical.

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
You might be reading "too much" into this. I mean, double predestination is a cruel doctrine and if God is for it - then he is unjust - and hypocritical.

Thanks for your reply. Not what you mean by "double predestination." In the Scripture, there is only one "predestination" - that of the Elect of God to be "conformed into the image of His Son". speaking of those who, if proven worthy of this calling, will inherit these children, as well as the great bulk of humanity welcomed into the Kingdom in the Second Resurrection (i.e. the sheep of the nations of Matt 25).

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Thanks for your reply. Not what you mean by "double predestination." In the Scripture, there is only one "predestination" - that of the Elect of God to be "conformed into the image of His Son". speaking of those who, if proven worthy of this calling, will inherit these children, as well as the great bulk of humanity welcomed into the Kingdom in the Second Resurrection (i.e. the sheep of the nations of Matt 25).

My guess is you're reading too much into it. I mean, "the tares" might not be something of birth - but rather a choice. In other words, those who "choose" evil will give trouble to the saints - until they convert - if they do.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What's the ethical/debate statement or question here? Is it about abused children and the evil people who do those things to them? I doubt you'll get anyone saying it's okay to mistreat our neighbor.

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
My guess is you're reading too much into it. I mean, "the tares" might not be something of birth - but rather a choice. In other words, those who "choose" evil will give trouble to the saints - until they convert - if they do.

Indeed, there is much truth in your statement about choices. Contrary to much modern “preaching”, what we DO has eternal significance upon the type of resurrection we will enter into.

As well, the great bulk of modern Christendom is blind to much of what the Scripture declares concerning the "tares" which, as Jesus said, "are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil." (Matt 13:38-39)

Remember back in the Garden, when the Lord God spoke His curse upon the “seed”, the progeny of the nachash (serpent or ‘shining one’) who deceived the woman who had been built from the substance of Adam “the son of God.”

"I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed"

- Gen 3:15

There are those who have been brought forth by Almighty God. And there are others who have been brought forth by another. We saw reference to that in Matthew 13; and Genesis 6 gives, I believe, a little more insight on these who are the ‘seed’ of the spiritual enemies of God.

Yes, it goes much deeper and broader than that Truth, as our choices, behavior and deeds can either bind us or set us free. We see that in 2tim 2:20-21 and John 8:42-47

This is an area of Study that few dare to venture into today, as the Truth to be revealed would greatly shake the business model of religion we have built loosely centered on the Name, but not necessarily the Person, of Christ Jesus.

I touched a little on the “seed” in sharing on the gods behind abortion -

https://youtu.be/VBPmvo5iSa0

Last edited:
Top Bottom