Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
My name is Jason comes from Greek and it says Healer. Another special thing about my name is

J - July
A - August
S - September
O - October
N - November

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My name is Kathleen and I go by Kathy but both mean "pure" and is an Irish name. My dad named me for the song I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen. His mom used to play it on their organ.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Meh.. My mom named me Drew after a soap opera character lol but before that she was going to name me Damien! dun dun dun!!!
I was a little hellraiser when I was younger tho.

Drew comes from the word Druid, Druids had a strange creed that states that were different animals at different times, they believe that we are first born as an insect and die and graduate to the next superior insect and then into rodents and then deer and so on until they reached the human form and from there they graduate to a higher form and so on...
The druidic priest would use the wood from a Holly Tree (Holy Tree), this is where you get the vision of a wizard with a wooden staff, anyway they used it in rituals and miracle performances and stuff and this is where the word Hollywood comes from because it deals with illusions..
yep.
Nothing else is special about it except that I always loved to draw and a schoolmate saw me drawing a picture of myself and when I was done he said "Drew drew Drew"

Also my nick name regardless if you just met me or not was always "Drewski"... My friends toddler always heard him call me that and when he began to talk he said once "Dad, that key is Drews" :/ it made no sense and then he said it again "that key is Drews!" and then my friend caught it and said to him "you are right! That's Drew's Key!" ;) clever kid

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Seriously? Because I’m the only one!

8FA04CBB-651F-414E-81A0-7434B24D5BC8.jpg

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
So why did they call you Tigger?

My friends sister called me that one time basically because I was always full of energy and happy, everyone laughed and it stuck after that.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Wow so many cool things about the name. Thanks for the special things about your name.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
1. It's biblical.

2. It sounds cool.

3. He was a great king in the Bible. Known for rediscovering Scripture and pointing all to that. He was a Reformer, directing people to God's Word. I like that.

On the other hand, when I was a boy, other boys always wanted to call me Joe or Josh - neither is short for Josiah. And some couldn't seem to spell it. It's helped that a couple of guys with the name have become known - and thus how to spell the name.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
My given name is Scottish/Celtic but is actually a transliteration of a Greek name. It is Alastair and is derived from Alexander --- "defender of mankind". It is also unique in that it can be spelled in a multitude of ways. I have an ancient aunt who I think has never spelled my name the same way twice.

Top Bottom