Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/6-killed-28-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings

6 dead and 28 wounded in shootings, in one weekend. In a city with the kind of stricter gun control that's supposed to stop shootings. You'd almost be forgiven for thinking criminals don't care about what the law says.

Maybe Chicago should just pass a law that makes it illegal to shoot people.

This cannot be true....

Chicago has been run by liberal Democrats for DECADES (a one-party city), so there have not been any Republicans to cause this, no conservative policies in place that would cause this!! What you claim can't be true because there are no Republican or conservative policies in Chicago to cause this!

Well, maybe one weekend in just Chicago shows nothing. Look at Detroit! Now, there's a city where everything the Democrats want has been done! Now, there's a city where there is no gun violence, no racism, no crime, no unemployment... because liberal Democrats have RAN that city (with zero opposition) for nearly as long as Chicago.

Last edited:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/6-killed-28-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings

6 dead and 28 wounded in shootings, in one weekend. In a city with the kind of stricter gun control that's supposed to stop shootings. You'd almost be forgiven for thinking criminals don't care about what the law says.

Maybe Chicago should just pass a law that makes it illegal to shoot people.

the poor girl was shot three times in the head and multiple times elsewhere. That's unreal.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
the poor girl was shot three times in the head and multiple times elsewhere. That's unreal.

It certainly is. Sadly it's not exactly a glowing endorsement of the kind of gun control people claim will stop gun violence. It's as if the policies that rule the inner cities create a cycle of violence that destroys lives.

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Minority groups are often huddled into Indian reservations of a sort. In that case, help given to them isn't that effective. In fact, the best solution is simply integrating them with stronger people (financially). However, though, minority groups are such a number - that's it's not feasible - like it is in Appalachia (where I live).

Well, honestly, what good has tons of help done - when it's not really personal? In fact, I would blame being a snob for much of the problem - but then again, it's not possible to help vast numbers of poor people - generally (How would my theory possibly change Africa or The Philippines?).

Note: When I say "minority group" - I'm talking about the most "down and out" ones (and there are white equivalents) and the term "financially strong" would probably be a reference to whites, generally speaking, but could refer to anyone financially stable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom