Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What's your favorite TV show? Town and Country listed these as the top ten shows and the networks they are on for 2019 so far. One thing I noticed is ABC and CBS aren't even on the list. The other one is the prominent place that Netflix is getting. Is that because you can watch it whenever you want. I know my wife watches a lot of the older movies on streaming services.

Schitt's Creek Pop TV
Russian Doll Netflix
The Good Place NBC
Victoria Masterpiece PBS
The OA Netflix
Mrs. Wilson Masterpiece PBS
Veep HBO
Killing Eve BBC America
Our Planet Netflix
Fosse/Verdon FX

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/g25605691/best-tv-shows-2019/

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I watch Netflix when I'm in the mood for a movie or to binge watch a series. I don't watch many tv shows that are on because the quality is very bad. I like to watch the home repair, flipping, house hunter type shows a lot.

I just looked through another list of the best for 2019 tv show and I've seen 2 from the list. LOL

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I haven't seen any shows from the above list

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
From your list above I've seen Russian Doll and The OA.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
I've heard of a few of then on the list, but I don't watch them. I've been watching America's Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior - both are pretty good this season. I also love M*A*S*H* re-runs. My grandfather whom I never met was a medic in the Korean war and I try to imagine the things he could have possibly seen.
Anything 'Gordon Ramsay' is also high on my list :)

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I've heard of a few of then on the list, but I don't watch them. I've been watching America's Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior - both are pretty good this season. I also love M*A*S*H* re-runs. My grandfather whom I never met was a medic in the Korean war and I try to imagine the things he could have possibly seen.

Gordon is a real character! My dad watches mash a lot, the theme song tho turns me off because not too many know this but it actually has lyrics, the song is about suicide :(
I always found that opening song eerie and now I know why.
I've been watching a lot of Roseanne and Home Improvement with Tim Allen reruns lately.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Yeah, I like American Ninja Warrior. they make those obstacle courses really hard.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's a new series on Netflix called Hyperdrive..it just came out like a week ago? Its a competition where drivers go through a really difficult obstacle course with fast street cars.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
would you recommend either of them?

They are both entertaining in their own ways but if you find that you want shows that reflect your Christian values then those won't be the type you want to see.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Yeah, I like American Ninja Warrior. they make those obstacle courses really hard.

I'd thought initially it was a bit gimmick-y until I really started watching and realized how talented and in shape they are.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'd thought initially it was a bit gimmick-y until I really started watching and realized how talented and in shape they are.

Yeah, cause I wouldn't get past the first obstacle

overcast

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The A List is one show that I have recently watched on Netflix. It seems like some Scifi Tv show but it also gives you that horror or thriller vibe. I have also recently watched few TV series like "Somebody Feed the Phil". It's one show where the phil takes trip to various parts of the world. And he meets new people and also shows different food items in that place. It's one good show for those who like travel and food.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The A List is one show that I have recently watched on Netflix. It seems like some Scifi Tv show but it also gives you that horror or thriller vibe. I have also recently watched few TV series like "Somebody Feed the Phil". It's one show where the phil takes trip to various parts of the world. And he meets new people and also shows different food items in that place. It's one good show for those who like travel and food.

I saw the A List and it was pretty good. It wasn't as predictable as a lot of shows.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
I've started watching 'The Good Doctor'. Much better than I thought it would be.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I've started watching 'The Good Doctor'. Much better than I thought it would be.

I wanted to see that because I enjoy that actor a lot. I started watching Bates Motel but I think I only finished season 1.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I agree. I thought it would be impossible to use that story line and have it not be either ridiculous or fawning, but somehow it works. I only watch it occasionally, though, and I wonder how a steady diet of The Good Doctor would go down.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I watch very few factional TV shows. My TV viewing (what little there is anymore) is of the news as well as history and science programs as I can find them. One exception: I never miss an episode of "Stranger Things" and look forward to season 4. I've watched a lot of "Big Band Theory" too but I wouldn't call me a fan of the show and I've certainly missed many episodes of it.

My wife is a huge Hallmark Channel fan.... yeah, I know. And Doweton Abbey, oh my, she watches every episode so often she has them memorized.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My wife is a huge Hallmark Channel fan.... yeah, I know.

With Hallmark, the viewer is never in doubt about how the story is going to end, is he? :)

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
With Hallmark, the viewer is never in doubt about how the story is going to end, is he? :)

I wouldn't know.... as much as I love my wife and spending time with her, I've never been able to watch one of those movies to the end. I will say, all the actresses are good looking and have really white teeth - and show them with lots of smiling....

HEY, I don't NEED to like the shows she watches nor her mine. Different strokes for different folks.

Top Bottom