Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
This from the Fox News website, August 7....

NBC News contributor Frank Figliuzzi said Monday that President Trump’s decision to fly American flags half-staff until Aug. 8-- in response to the El Paso and Dayton mass shootings-- could be seen by white supremacists as a nod to Adolf Hitler. Figliuzzi, a former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence under Obama, made the claim during an MSNBC broadcast with Brian Williams. Trump issued the order on Sunday “as a mark of solemn respect” for the victims of the shootings. “The president says that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8, that’s 8/8. The numbers 8/8 are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter ‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them, the numbers 8/8 stand for ‘Heil Hitler."

Ah, PROOF that Trump is a White Supremacist and Neo-Nazi....

And in a story I just heard on the evening news.... A Republican congressman said he was opposed to abortion being legal in cases and rape and incest. And the news covering a Democrat going on and on insisting this proves the Republican is in favor of rape and incest.... Really???

Sometimes I listen to liberals.... and just am AMAZED. And are they called on this? CERTAINLY not by the main-line press, not in your local newspaper, not on the evening news. Does anyone ask them to apologize or retract their statements? Does any liberal ever say "Wait a minute......?"

Sorry, I'm just frustrated.

I didn't vote for Trump... I'm not particularly a supporter of Trump.... but but increasingly, I find it disturbing. It just gets worse and worse, more and more absurd. If Trump's policies and actions are SO bad, it SHOULD be easy to attack THEM rather than him.... And the flaming is sometimes.... well.....

Sorry.

Last edited:

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I agree with you. Hearing what the Congressman said, he did not say what they attributed to him. He was also my former congressman and I know he does not believe that rape and incest are okay.

It gets crazier and crazier out there.

Come Lord Jesus.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I would suggest not watching MSNBC if you don't want an absurd liberal slant. Each of the networks have their own brand of absurdity, but that is one of the more liberal networks

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I would suggest not watching MSNBC if you don't want an absurd liberal slant. Each of the networks have their own brand of absurdity, but that is one of the more liberal networks

Serious question here, are there any news networks in the US that don't come with a silly political slant? I realise just about any news media will have some kind of political slant but it seems the likes of CNN and MSNBC are so far left you wonder at their sanity while Fox is so far right you wonder at theirs, you wonder whether they are even talking about the same events, while they all seem to claim to just report the facts impartially even as they push opinion pieces as if they were news.

Top Bottom