Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Because I haven’t planned to talk to anyone at all, I consider anything outside me disrupting my routine. This is psychosis. I can’t stand having others in my life at all, thence why I barely talk. You don’t touch me or my stuff , you don’t have the right to disrupt my peace and quiet and I haven’t chosen to talk to you. They’re like shadows haunting me even in my sleep. And thence why I even yell and snap at everyone to leave me alone because that’s my most earnest wish to live in my own bubble without being disturbed.

Last edited:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I don't know how you live like that. Helping others and doing things for others is what makes my life worth living.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
I don't know how you live like that. Helping others and doing things for others is what makes my life worth living.

Autistics and psychotics don’t want anything to do with anyone at all. I’m self-absorbed as well and only have room for myself . I’m independent enough from others that I do everything on my own. Silence is golden to me at all times. I’m a self-sufficient person. Can self-validate and love myself enough to not have to have others disturbing my tranquility.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Autistics and psychotics don’t want anything to do with anyone at all. I’m self-absorbed as well and only have room for myself . I’m independent enough from others that I do everything on my own. Silence is golden to me at all times. I’m a self-sufficient person. Can self-validate and love myself enough to not have to have others disturbing my tranquility.

I must have missed it if you said you were autistic. If your having psychotic symptoms then you should be on medication to deal with that, which I think you said you do take medication.
I don't think I would want tranquility if it meant that I would have to live my life alone.

Top Bottom