Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Nowadays small things make me angry or frustrated.

Ex: If someone coughs i get irritated, little high volume irritates me, moderate light to my eyes irritates me, anyone talking to me for more than 2 minutes irritates me. Like this my list goes on, so whom should i consult with to get my life be free of these worries.

I know suicide is not an option (i won't do it, so no worries)

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps a therapist who is trained to deal with this

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Hmm i see, but i don't know which therapist. I can live this life without bothering anyone, but i love to check with a professional about it.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
First I would consult with a family doctor to rule out any physical causes for your problems and that doctor may offer some advice on referrals or medications that might be helpful. Maybe even some herbs could be helpful.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Sound and light sensitivity could be caused by anxiety but I'd ask a primary doctor first to clear out anything medically related before seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Nowadays small things make me angry or frustrated.

Ex: If someone coughs i get irritated, little high volume irritates me, moderate light to my eyes irritates me, anyone talking to me for more than 2 minutes irritates me. Like this my list goes on, so whom should i consult with to get my life be free of these worries.

I know suicide is not an option (i won't do it, so no worries)

Hard to offer much, since your profile says you're in India and I don't know anything at all about how health care in India works. If you have a general purpose doctor I'd go and talk to them first, and see if they think they should refer you to someone else.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thanks for your kind suggestions, i will check with my family doctor about it. He can guide me to the right person i believe.

ValleyGal

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Do you have a sensory processing disorder? Try using a weighted blanket, or when you're frustrated, you can roll yourself up tight into a regular blanket. Put more effort into normal tasks, like chewing harder, or when you use a squeeze ball, use your whole arm to squeeze rather than just your hand, or when you go for a walk, walk with your whole body by pumping your arms, over-acting with your legs and tightening your core. Do resistance training at the gym. Put your whole body into whatever activity you are doing. Do mindfulness (meditative) techniques to develop body awareness.

If you have a sensory processing disorder, talk with an occupational therapist. There are ways of learning to cope with the symptoms and integrate sensory input.

Top Bottom