Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
I’d like to explain my health conditions to the community so you may better understand me. My list :

1. Asperger’s : obsessed with the reason why, perfect order, structure, cycles, symmetry, patterns and predictability. Which makes me do the same things daily. Thence why I’m also using a “posting template”, easier and less stressful for me. Social awkwardness, anxiety and phobia are also my Asperger’s symptoms. Social awkwardness : feeling uncomfortable with random socializing. Social anxiety : freaking out in social situations. Social phobia : socializing frightens me to death. Hate idle chitchat because there’s no purpose to it at all. That’s where mostly my stress, anxiety and panic disorders come from. I’m also avoidant, which means I’ll avoid going to unfamiliar places, and I usually am not involved in any conflicts with anyone. I disengage myself from confrontations generally by avoiding them like the plague. And lastly on this mental illness, I’m most comfortable with organized socializing and debates. That’s why I go to casual group activities at my mental healthcare clinic.

2. Bipolar : I can’t control my emotions simply put. I have anger management issues and I’m highly impatient. I’d feel euphoric one moment and the next feeling terrible.

3. Suicidal depression : had attempted suicide 2-3 times these last 6 years and a half. Had a few relapses just last year. Had been rushed to the ER that many times too.

4. Chronic exhaustion : caused by my other mental health issues and sleep disorder. I can’t sleep a full night without dreaming and waking up feeling agitated at 3-4 in the morning.

5. Inability to focus : I have a very short attention span because I suffer from chronic stress and anxiety.

6. OCD : obsessed with perfect safety, health and predictability. That’s why I’m on birth control pills.

7. Psychosis : body language and facial expressions are aggressions to me. I feel all eyes are on me and think some have magic or super powers.

8. Self-absorbed personality disorder : only interested in myself, could care less about others. I’m not narcissistic because I don’t have a superiority complex, I just feel threatened by others’ mere existence.

9. Paranoia and PTSD : I always take the safest route. Everything outside me is danger and threat to me. I’m a highly socially traumatized person and suffer greatly from PTSD which also makes me want to keep myself safe from danger at all costs.

10. Borderline personality disorder : I’m a black and white thinker, seeing everything in absolutes. Thoughts like “it’ll never end” will be dwelling in my head for a long time.

11. Cognitive dissociative disorder : I’m completely dissociated from reality especially after a lucid dream attack, flashback or reliving a bodily or emotional memory from PTSD.

12. Hemorrhoids : I have them once in a while, bleeding from my anus.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What are some ways that help you cope that you found really works well for you?

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
DBT with CBT

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
DBT with CBT

I've heard of that...I think I actually heard from 2 different members on here about those coping methods.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
With all the sufferings you have survived till now, Thank God for that. If you are able to live a life till now, then you will be able to live it in the coming days too. May God help and guide you

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
what activities has DBT given you that you found helpful? Something like distress tolerance skills?

Changing my internal dialogue thence correcting my thoughts feelings and behaviours.

Top Bottom