Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
I had that site SalvationForThe.Win (It was in my signature before.) - but it always had propagation problems. Any idea what was going on? I mean, I'm pretty good at web development, otherwise, running many websites.

Anyhow, the problem at first - was that it was a double-add-on domain on my hosting, but I fixed that - yet still problems with some viewers - and recently, wouldn't display for me either. Well, basically I took the whole thing down finally.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think that was the site I couldn't get onto not long ago? I have no idea what the problem was with it. I even tried using a VPN to see if maybe my IP was being blocked because that happens with the hosting of THIS site :(

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Was the nameservers updated correctly and did the domain had any other extra configuration?

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Give us some more details about your hosting provider and domain registrar. When did the propagation problems begin? Did you set up the name servers correctly?

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Your site is not opening here, might be an issue with your hosting all the time. I would suggest that switch to another host as this is looks very weird problem. Please post more details of hosting like
Host name and package using from date.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am extremely thankful for Romanos and all he does here....

I've been involved in several sites (on staff at 3 of them) and I KNOW keeping a site like CH up and running is HARD.... it's very complex and there are constant "bugs" and problems.

It's a constant, difficult and THANKLESS job. Everyone complains, no one appreciates.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am extremely thankful for Romanos and all he does here....

I've been involved in several sites (on staff at 3 of them) and I KNOW keeping a site like CH up and running is HARD.... it's very complex and there are constant "bugs" and problems.

It's a constant, difficult and THANKLESS job. Everyone complains, no one appreciates.

Wrong thread, Josiah :) But thanks.

This thread is referring to the problem Jason76 was having with his site.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Wrong thread, Josiah :) But thanks.

This thread is referring to the problem Jason76 was having with his site.

And MY point was that Romanos does an AMAZING job of keeping this site running well, so that "problems" are amazingly rare. The happen (thus my comment about the time, work and skill required) but he seems to keep those amazingly well handled. I'm not saying our friend didn't have a problem, I'm ONLY saying how rare that sort of thing is here - and why.

Lamm.... a person in the company lamented that her TWELVE YEAR OLD Toyota Corrolla (with like 150K miles on it), well.... the AC stopped. Sad. Happens. She'll be out a few hundred to get it fixed. She also commented that this is the FIRST THING to EVER go wrong with the car and the first time it had EVER been to a repair facility. MY thought? Dang, those Toyota Corrolla's are good cars! But yeah I hope she gets the problem fixed.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Your site is till down I believe it was with the hosting. Why not try to switch with another hosting and see if the problem persists again. There are some online tools that will help to solve the real problem.
Currently the site is down while writing this post here.

Top Bottom