Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/luke-hannah-bachelorette-church-god

'Bachelorette' contestant takes Hannah to church.

"It's something that initially drew the star, Hannah Brown, to him but has also created tension when the two discussed their views on sex before marriage.

But on Monday night's episode, Parker took Brown to church and everyone she met in his hometown of Gainesville, Ga. seemed to sing his praises."

"And next week might be the end of the road for Parker, as he previously told Brown he would like to go home if she had sex with any other contestants before marriage during Fantasy Suites week."

I don't watch this show even though I think way back in the very first season I watched when my mom was watching tv but I wasn't into it. And I always thought that the fantasy suites week was just for show...I never realized that any of them would actually have sex!!! :scared: How nasty!!!

ValleyGal

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
What did you think happened in the fantasy suites?

And since this is in the art and media forum, did you know that when the bachelor or bachelorette is taping, none of the contestants (or the bachelor or bachelorette) are allowed to use technology - even tv, from what I understand, so nothing outside influences the person's decision-making.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What did you think happened in the fantasy suites?

And since this is in the art and media forum, did you know that when the bachelor or bachelorette is taping, none of the contestants (or the bachelor or bachelorette) are allowed to use technology - even tv, from what I understand, so nothing outside influences the person's decision-making.

I thought they were putting on a show, not actually committing the sin!

ValleyGal

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I guess reality tv has to have some semblance of reality. Actually, I think they can do whatever they want behind that closed door, and I think sometimes they do go for it as part of the worldly mentality that you want to test drive it before committing to keeping it. But I think some people don't go that far in the suite and spend the night talking. I think the point is that the privacy is there for them if they want..

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I saw the latest update on this...the guy got dumped because of his belief about pre-marital sex and the girl said she already had sex twice with one of the other guys. So gross!

ValleyGal

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I saw the episode. She actually didn't dump him because of his beliefs - she dumped him because he tried telling her what she couldn't do in the fantasy suite with the other guys, and because he was becoming quite controlling of her, not to mention really possessive. He told her that if she had, or was going to have sex with any of the men, that it was over. She told him "my [future] husband isn't going to tell me what to do with my body." Then he tried retracting and telling her that he would forgive her if she did, and still wanted to marry her. But she was done by then, and truthfully, she brought up a very good point... she said he was speaking out of his own pride, judgement, and arrogance, but he couldn't see that; he only saw her sin and felt free enough to condemn her with it (at first).

I'm glad she finally saw him for what he is - he twisted everything the other men said, so it would make him look better. That man is very, very insecure.

Top Bottom