Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Its a precursor to sex identity.
We live in a sick sick world where they teach little kids to become what sex they believe instead of just being gay or bi, or lesbian or straight, they literally ok them to pursue alien hormones into their dna and to become transgender just because they "feel" that way... perhaps when children "feel" they should stick there fingers into an electric socket we should respect those "feelings" and promote them.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am often reminded of how corrupted human nature is. In Minnesota a bill is being promoted in legislation to teach all forms of sexual behavior down to preschool levels.
Here is the report. If passed it would become mandatory teaching in Minnesota public schools.
May God intervene for our nations sake.
https://alphanewsmn.com/mn-health-e...-explosive-debate-on-minnesota-house-floor-2/

At least in the People's Republic of California, parents can "oft out' their children from this liberal gay agenda. And thankfully, many do.

My wife, now retired but a public school teacher last year (Third Grade) simply refused to teach the HORRIBLE GARBAGE of the California curriculum. Fortunately, her principal fully supported her (and the other teachers who simply refused). But that depends on the school.

PARENTS: Be among the few (and often NONE) who actually show up on the nights when parents are exposed to this horrible, horrible stuff. And register that your child will NOT be exposed to this horrible stuff! In some cases, you can legally "opt out" your children, and even if your state does not allow, you can pick up your child from school when this garbage is presented.

PASTORS/CHRUCHES Help the parents in your parish to teach their children godly values.

Last edited:

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I heard about this from a friend on Facebook. Its sickening!! I hate the world we live in now.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Sex education should start from a very early age and ideally by the parents. But the large majority of parents do not do this or do it poorly. There certainly are sexual problems in society and even in children of school age. As a high school teacher I have encountered a huge amount of sexual misinformation amongst my students:
--- you can't get an STD from oral sex
--- you can't get pregnant on your first sexual intercourse
--- sex will clear up my complexion
The list goes on. If parents won't do it then, for the good of society, public schools must. I do agree that the curriculum must be both age appropriate and include all aspects of human sexuality --- and for the most part they are in my experience.

Top Bottom