Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Has anyone seen this movie yet? Don't give away the ending if you have! Someone got beat up over that I read so beware. :no:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I haven't seen any of the Avenger movies and don't plan to.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I haven't seen any of the Avenger movies and don't plan to.

I've only seen the first one and the third one. I think. Or the first and the second. I don't exactly remember which ones I watched. I lost interest in them after the third one. I'm not planning to catch up with them anytime soon. I was planning to watch Captain Marvel and Shazam later this year, when they come out on DVD, cause I'm too ill to go to the cinema. But that's mainly cause I like the characters in particular. Yes, I know that Shazam is a DC Comics character. The Avengers used to be cool at the beginning. I especially liked Captain America cause of his personality, but then they had to mess up the story and turn him into an antihero of some sort, and I stopped caring for the Avengers part of the Marvel universe. I still enjoy the X-Men to some extent.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I can't remember which of the other movies I've seen to tell you the truth. I just know I wouldn't want to sit through a 3 hour movie. I remember in high school going to the theater to watch Amadeus and it was 3 hours and my friends and I were all standing in the back because we were so tired of sitting :D

vince284

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I can't remember which of the other movies I've seen to tell you the truth. I just know I wouldn't want to sit through a 3 hour movie. I remember in high school going to the theater to watch Amadeus and it was 3 hours and my friends and I were all standing in the back because we were so tired of sitting :D

Interesting, so I looked it up and I have sat through many movies over 3 hours long, Gone with the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, Ben-Hur among many others. Of course, some I watched at home. I remember an intermission at the theater for Schindler's List.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Interesting, so I looked it up and I have sat through many movies over 3 hours long, Gone with the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, Ben-Hur among many others. Of course, some I watched at home. I remember an intermission at the theater for Schindler's List.

Amadeus had an intermission too but it still didn't save our rears from getting tired of sitting LOL That was back before they made the cheaper theaters extra comfy.

Top Bottom