Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
No I'm not drunk lol
I believe we all love each other here despite of each others theological differences and other differences, we all believe in the same Saving Gospel of the death burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, we all confess and believe in our hearts that Jesus is the Son of God and he came in the flesh!
So, simply state I love you "so and so" and be free to add a compliment as well.
I'll pick one...
I love you brother Psalms! You are always kind and thoughtful, always respectful to all the denomination here and you have a solid grounded Faith in Christ that no matter who disagrees with your views you stand strong and secure in what Gods has revealed to you and what he has done for and through you.

Last edited:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
No I'm not drunk lol
I believe we all love each other here despite of each others theological differences and other differences, we all believe in the same Saving Gospel of the death burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, we all confess and believe in our hearts that Jesus is the Son of God and he came in the flesh!
So, simply state I love you "so and so" and be free to add a compliant as well.
I'll pick one...
I love you brother Psalms! You are always kind and thoughtful, always respectful to all the denomination here and you have a solid grounded Faith in Christ that no matter who disagrees with your views you stand strong and secure in what Gods has revealed to you and what he has done for and through you.

I do not think you are right. I do not think we all love one another. Not unless you define love in a very peculiar way.

Nevertheless I do pray for you all and I am confident that God is Love and that as such he loves all of us without exception. And I believe that God's love is better than the best definitions of love that human beings know or experience. That means that whenever a Christian is in Christ that Christian will love perfectly as long as they are in Christ and their love will be unfailing and for all without exception. It does not matter if the recipient of perfect love is a Christian, an atheist, a heathen, an idolater, or any other thing that people decry as bad or inferior or wicked. Perfect love casts out those fears and those prejudices. God told me that. It's true.

Yet we do not all love as we ought and it is good to aspire to loving as God commands. So I do in fact love Andrew despite his many about faces - some which I like and some which I do not like - and I love psalms91 because he has, for the most part, kept his word regarding slanders against the Catholic Church and the Catholic faithful and even though I disagree with so much of his theology that it is at times hard to see what parts we can safely and soundly agree upon he is still a man made in God's image and therefore ought to be loved with the perfect love that Christ gives and that God commands.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I do not think you are right. I do not think we all love one another. Not unless you define love in a very peculiar way.

Nevertheless I do pray for you all and I am confident that God is Love and that as such he loves all of us without exception. And I believe that God's love is better than the best definitions of love that human beings know or experience. That means that whenever a Christian is in Christ that Christian will love perfectly as long as they are in Christ and their love will be unfailing and for all without exception. It does not matter if the recipient of perfect love is a Christian, an atheist, a heathen, an idolater, or any other thing that people decry as bad or inferior or wicked. Perfect love casts out those fears and those prejudices. God told me that. It's true.

Yet we do not all love as we ought and it is good to aspire to loving as God commands. So I do in fact love Andrew despite his many about faces - some which I like and some which I do not like - and I love psalms91 because he has, for the most part, kept his word regarding slanders against the Catholic Church and the Catholic faithful and even though I disagree with so much of his theology that it is at times hard to see what parts we can safely and soundly agree upon he is still a man made in God's image and therefore ought to be loved with the perfect love that Christ gives and that God commands.

MC, we bump political heads that's about it. Psalms IS respectful and I admire that he keeps out of insulting others views. MC when I first got here you stood up for me about the whole tongues thing, and when you were gone for a while I was really troubled because I really like you, you seem to get the most harassment here seeing that you are the one Catholic defending yourself from the many protestants here.
I have much love for you, you remind me of my grandparents because they were strict Catholics and I now own all of their books, many many many books on just about everything Catholic, my parents aren't as Catholic as you lol so I look up to you in that manner, to be honest I'm just tired of debating with anyone here, it gets old... This whole works versus faith feud is starting to make me feel physically ill, no one is arguing "works alone", we all have Faith so that's all that matters.
Even the Calvinism vs Lutheran is making me sick, I'm starting to not really care either way on who's right or wrong... because again what difference does it make in the end? We are all believers in Christ, when I brought up the Communion of the Saints thread it was because I was genuinely curious, and I actually learned something through that thread.
I'm sure though that you will still dislike my president and I may dislike your pope ( I don't hate him or anything I just think he has some radical ideas and really has no control of Catholic churches anyway)...
The LOVE I am expressing is the LOVE the bible expresses, love for your brother!
I know I have several faces so when I see posters duking it out in a debate im not going to get too involved anymore, everyone here has the right faith, God is not going to send any of us to hell because ones POV in theology is not the same as another's POV in theology...

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
MC didn't choose someone :) Go ahead, MC. Show the love.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
lol love you Lamm

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
MC didn't choose someone :) Go ahead, MC. Show the love.

If only you had read what I wrote and the two posters named in my post ... alas ...

Now I will say again that psalms 91 is a good chap, on the whole :)

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
......MoreCoffee.....

Can't I just do a quick "man hug" and leave it at that????

Sure, I love you. AND I respect and appreciate you. AND I accept you as my FULL, equal-in-every-way, UNseparated brother in Christ and member of His Body/Church with whom I'll be spending eternity.

You are just wrong about a FEW (very few) things..... IMO.....and YES, I accept, reality could be the other way around. Wink

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Josiah I love you! I honestly believe that we agree on just about everything, we just choose a separate lens to see the same thing. We believe that all those who believe in Christ and confess with there lips that Jesus is Lord and we believe it in our hearts are truly Gods people! I don't believe in Limited Atonement I believe in Ultimate Atonement, now in Lawyer talk they would call it "limited", but regardless, The Election IS Gods chosen. In fact, if we didn't have these threads on Calvinism, I would have still fought against Lutherans understanding of FAITH alone!
I never want to debate with you, I find the two sides having the same and equal outcome just in different terminology.
All of you guys here I really look up to as role models, I love to hear every side and I certainly agree on about everything one says here, I simply think the Vatican has nothing to do with Catholicism, as for the rest, all denominations agree that Jesus is Lord and I know that you know that. You are very edifying and also very funny, I enjoy hearing from you brother!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If only you had read what I wrote and the two posters named in my post ... alas ...

Now I will say again that psalms 91 is a good chap, on the whole :)

I did read it. I just thought we had to suggest different members to love in the thread but I was wrong.

ValleyGal

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Lamb, you're the best! Everyone here loves you, but for me, you have become what I consider a close friend and confidante on a personal level as well as in forums. You are kind, gentle, tactful, and I know that if we lived in the same town, you would be that person for me that I could just call up and say "let's hang out" and you would. I want you to know that I love you.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Lamb, you're the best! Everyone here loves you, but for me, you have become what I consider a close friend and confidante on a personal level as well as in forums. You are kind, gentle, tactful, and I know that if we lived in the same town, you would be that person for me that I could just call up and say "let's hang out" and you would. I want you to know that I love you.

Love you too my friend!

Top Bottom