Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Didn't the prosecuting attorney or the attorney general (?) state that similar type of cases get dismissed? He did agree to 16 hours of community service which to me is very little but I read an article dated 1994 https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1994-03-06-9403060137-story.html that stated that community service was being used more and more in Illinois.

An article from 2018 states that there is overcrowding in Illinois jails. https://wqad.com/2018/02/02/jail-ov...linois-despite-decreasing-incarceration-rate/

Although I wanted to know more about Smollett and see what the courts would decide, I do understand that community service and forfeiture of bond is commonplace.

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
From listening to the prosecutor it seems to be more the lack of man hours available to to build a sustainable case in a non-violent case.

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
From listening to the prosecutor it seems to be more the lack of man hours available to to build a sustainable case in a non-violent case.

He had already been indicted by a Grand Jury...

Based on only one item of evidence presented, with much more available and established...

And the prosecutor intervened to drop the charges...

It stinks of elite left wing political privilege...

Arsenios

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
He had a lovely time with community service, probably not one bead of sweat from his forehead, and the fine is nothing more than a bribe. He gets to return to his show and everyone calls him a hero, I heard on the Talk that "the truth shall set you free" as if he is declared innocent. Rubbish

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
What I find disconcerting is the fact that had this been a white they would have protested in the streets but in his case not much of anything said at all

Jerlene

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
It was never proved without a doubt that he paid those two guys. But this just shows you that money is everything. The more money you have, the more you can get away with. I was shocked to find out that he actually got off scot-free, at least from the law. He got fired from Empire, a show he STARRED in. He must be kicking himself, again. lol

Top Bottom