Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
This week I'm going over to my neighbor's house to take care of their 3 dogs and 2 cats every morning while they're away. I saw that the 2 puppies who aren't quite a year chewed up their bed and fluff was everywhere! They have nice bones to chew on now but I will have to go over later again and see if I can repair the bed.

I'm hoping they didn't swallow any of the foam or fluffy stuff :(

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
I don't know that I'd be too worried about them swallowing bits of fluff or foam - good that you found it though. Just watch them for any behavior that seems 'off' or if they're not eating, etc. Maybe be proactive and just leave the bones within reach for them and let the owners know why - I'm sure you have anyway.

I recall when we had a new dog when I was a teenager. He was kept in the laundry room when we were away - still a pretty good sized room. When I got home from school one day he'd dug/chewed his way out through the drywall!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Oh wow! Dogs can be so destructive!

There is a high school girl who goes over in the afternoon/evening to care for the animals and I saw she removed the bones from the cage.

All the animals were so happy to see me this morning! They have 3 dogs, 2 cats and a guinea pig! I felt the love :D

Top Bottom