Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I received a email today from Google+ saying that there features related to Google+ including all communities and features and blogs are going away in April of this year. So, I am going to have to find another place to set up a blog. Do any of you blog (other than on this site) and enjoy the features that your platform has? I'm going to have to move some of my content, though after about 9 years of having it I can't move all of it.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I got that message too. I haven't used Google + since I first signed up for it. I'm not sure I have anything stored on it that's of use really. I tend to write any blogs and then copy and paste them into other sites on the web so I always have a copy on my hard drive.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Google+ wasn't really a blogging platform. It was more of a social network. Tumblr and DeviantArt can be used for blogging. Or just create a free blog with WordPress.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Google+ wasn't really a blogging platform. It was more of a social network. Tumblr and DeviantArt can be used for blogging. Or just create a free blog with WordPress.

I didn't know DeviantArt could be used for blogging. I had an account there when it first began but then never did anything with it concerning my art.

vince284

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I used Wordpress on my website and I liked it. One feature I liked was that it could publish the blog to other sites without going to each site to paste. But it constantly gets hacked by email servers that want fictions emails to become members of the blog. I haven't published in over a year and I still get 80-100 a week, I got 14 this morning. The user registration looks like this:

New user registration on your blog Vince284 World:

Username: Clifusa

E-mail: meksdoepoekasl@i.ua

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I used Wordpress on my website and I liked it. One feature I liked was that it could publish the blog to other sites without going to each site to paste. But it constantly gets hacked by email servers that want fictions emails to become members of the blog. I haven't published in over a year and I still get 80-100 a week, I got 14 this morning. The user registration looks like this:

New user registration on your blog Vince284 World:

Username: Clifusa

E-mail: meksdoepoekasl@i.ua

I just checked and I get those too on my blog. What can be done about them? :thinking:

Top Bottom