Battle for the minds of men

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
It is my sincere prayer that all who read within will be blessed. May the true seeker and believer find a path of new light focused on that truth that goes far beyond this humble beginning.

Before we get into the study, I will clarify a name I prefer to call my Lord whom most of you know as Jesus Christ. I call Him Yeshua and know Him as my Messiah. The reason for calling Him by His Hebrew name is because of the abuse and misuse that the English name Jesus Christ has received. It is like curse words out of many people’s mouths today and I want this not to happen in your mind when you read this study. I know that Yeshua is one the Hebrew pronunciations of His name and most likely what He was called His whole life. So please do not let it trip you up as you read Yeshua in the place of the English name Jesus Christ. That is one thing I do not want your mind to battle over.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
If your definition of Christianity is the Roman/greek orthodox or some branch thereof version then I can see you thinking that those who have dug into the roots of the faith and start walking and talking more like the Jewish brethren strange and maybe a little disconcerting.

Please do not be alarmed. We have been greatly blessed by the wisdom of our Jewish brethren who have been in the faith of the Holy One of Israel a lot longer than any of us gentiles. While there are those who have taken on the traditions of the Jews, there are others who have gone as far as seening the creator of Jewish faith, our redeemer Yeshua and truly do seek to be like Him without the traditions that hold no merit in God's eyes.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
However, there are some Jewish traditions, we have found to have great insight and do merit further study and application as God leads us. Scripture has taken on a whole new depth that can not be understood outside the Hebrew mindset. In this we gentiles have been greatly blessed for coming to know our Jewish brethren and trying to understand their relationship with God as it is found in Yeshua. They are the keepers of the living oracles of God, and for the last days, they hold the keys, that I believe even they do not realise until Christ opens up theirs and our minds to some of these mysteries.

So have there been some who have been taken captive by the Jewish orthodox world? Yes. Have there been others who have clung to the scriptures and Yeshua, and just benefited from Jewish insights? Yes. Have these revealed contradictions revealed contrast to the traditions and some doctrines of Christianity? Sure. Are these contradictions those things that should be cleansed out of the Christian faith? That is where studying and praying and convictions from God will reveal that which is His, whether it is in either camp. Are there still many conflicts of thought, doctrines, and attitudes on this matter? Absolutely! Is God leading? Yes. He is leading both parties until they are united as one in Him. Amen

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
This study is regarding the war for the minds of men and God’s ultimate purpose. It is in the minds of men that the real battle is fought, and when you only see the manifestations of it, in the action of those around us, you may miss the significance of what is really occurring. It is often the case where you can not see the forest because of the trees. For others it is you can not see the trees for the forest. Either end of the spectrum, it is a real spiritual battle that is taking place now. God’s true temple, where He wants to reign, is our minds.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The feasts of God are the spiritual feasts that prepare us to become perfect children of God. The positions that God has planned for us since the beginning are services in His kingdom as His priests and kings. We are to enter into His kingdom knowing our responsibilities and all our duties that the different positions imply. All of which have been established from before the beginning.

We are to be the Temple of God. We are the Temple where He wishes to dwell. That includes you. You are a temple in which God wishes to dwell in. Open up the doors and let Him reign.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Repent of everything that comes to mind... and I mean truly repent. If you do not understand how it is sinful in God's eyes, ask Him to reveal the width, depth, height, roots, breath, branches, and fruit of this sinful things..

Ask Him to give you the gift of discernment so that you can see it the way He sees it. Put your finger on Rev 3:20 and ask Him to come and talk "face to face" with you. Prepare yourself. God is real. Really, really Holy and sin will hang off you like snot or as David described it “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.”

You will feel like the prophets of old did when they encountered God. Holy is not just a term thrown around and stamped on books, doors, buildings, and altars. It is the very Presence of God and it is the only Word that can best describe His very Pure Essence of His Being.

The Presence of the Holy Spirit should bring deep convictions of sin and a serious need to repent. Like Daniel 9:18 we are going to find "My comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength."

Saints are repentent sinners. Even Job said " I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes." Job 43:6. It is this state of sincere repentence when God reveals sin, that allows for the transformation to occur in us.

Isaiah said "Woe is me, for I am undone." Those who have never experienced being in the Awesome Presence of the Holy One of Israel, can not understand the High Calling.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
John the Revelator fell as one dead before the feet of the angel. To even be spiritual prepared to being in His Presence takes fasting and prayer. Most people are not willing to sacrifice all this world has to offer, to be in His Presence. Not that God is going to taker this world away, but that the Lord is needing to take the love for the things of earth out, and if that is not willingly sacrificed, then God can not approach in all His Holiness.

The comparison of Holy with the unclean causes the unclean to abhor themselves, to lose strength, and recognise how sin has corrupted them so bad.

If there is one thing that should be made clear, it is the value of what you think and who you have dedicated your mind to study and what you should know regarding the true light of what Yeshua wants you to understand. May this be the true portion of meat from the Lord in due season, good for your spiritual walk. May you be richly blessed with the insights and spiritual blessings contained within.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
In order to have the kind of faith that the Lord wants us to have we need to understand that faith in not to be understood in the Greek philosophy sense like it is an ideology to be considered and debate. The kind of faith that the Lord wants us to have is one of not only accepting that what He says is true, but that it is to transform your life, and you are to live according to those convictions that He is righteous and what He says is the Truth, the Life, and the Way.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
To Paul, to speak of "faith" is to speak of obedience, as they are inseparably linked. Paul and James are in agreement on this issue that believers are not just hearers of the Law of God and are not made just before God by just listening, but also must be doers of the Law of God to be justified.

Faith, in the Judaism style of faith that Yeshua, Paul and James had, is proven by obedience. Many of their day that claimed to have faith, really didn’t have their heart into loving their neighbors, truly loving God, but rather they were into their own selfish world which was all about outward behavior like it would gain brownie points with God. God looks at the heart and the manifestation towards all those around them in thoughts, words and deeds. It is that love in the heart God was looking for. Meditating upon His Word transforms not only the mind, but the choosing of the Words used and the relationship between man and God brings everything into significance.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Before we begin entering into the study of the Word of God, let us pray as our Lord Yeshua would have us pray.
Matt 6:6 But you, when you pray, enter into your closet, and when you have shut the door, pray to your Father which is in secret; and your Father which sees in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not you therefore like unto them: for your Father knows what things you have need of, before you ask him. 9 After this manner therefore pray you:

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be your name.10 Your kingdom come,Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Have a very sincere humble heart felt request personally to God to reward you with the blessings that can only come from God. There are spiritual blessings that Lord wants to pour out upon His people and they are yours for the asking. It is yours when it is sought it with all your heart and mind. Yeshua rejoices when a believer, with a child like faith, approaches God. When they are truly seeking knowledge, truth, and guidance from Him, He will gladly provide. In innocence many a little child has said profound things that only God could have given them.

The Lord has blessed abundantly those who are seeking the truth and nothing but the truth. We must start searching out the truth with a sincere pray asking that His hand be upon us in this quest. We must ask for guidance from the Holy Spirit to help us be diligent searchers in the right direction while reading His Word. When the Holy Spirit shows you something that no one you know of has conceived or preached on the subject, and you have verified by the Holy Scriptures in two or three places, then move forward in faith and accept God’s leading. New light is built upon the solid foundation of the Holy Scriptures. Develop your own special relationship with the Lord. Follow Him, for only He can lead you into all truth.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Remember no teacher can take you any further than they themselves have gone. Your one and only true teacher, who can take you into all truth is the Holy Spirit, through the Word of God. If it is from our Father in heaven, then it is good for the soul, and will last for all eternity.

Always be on the lookout for clues that will lead you further into the depths of truth which have always been there, but have not fully been understood. Mighty men of God have gathered what is their portion until their belly is full of it, and there is still more for the babes in Christ. The whole truth is hidden in the Word of God, here a little, there a little.

If you feel like the prophet Isaiah who said that the Words of the Book are like they are sealed, do not be discouraged, the Lord who is charge of all the sealing , will be unsealing it slowly as you are ready so that it can be read and understood when you are spiritually ready. When you prayerfully study the Word of God, he will light up His Words as they apply to your life, as they become important for your understanding, and as they will soon have an impact upon your life. Let them bring them forth, and show us what shall happen: let them show the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and He will in lighting up His words before you, will also explain these things to your mind that you may understand the meaning.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Walk in the light and you will be richly blessed and inspired further into His Word. As the Lord said “I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. “ Be not discouraged with the difficult meanings, when the time is right, the meaning will be plain.

In the last days of earth’s history prophecy is to be truly understood as never before! We need to put into practice the counsels the Bible gives us. We need to stop seeing the Word of God divided into before and after as if God’s creation underwent changes. The only real changes are in us understanding more clearly the way we should have always lived from the beginning.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
In order to study the whole Bible in a way that will bring forth the fruits of the Holy Spirit that God wants for His People today, we need to accept more of God’s Word as “is”. Taking God at His Word and all of His Word as applicable when God reveals it to be so is The Way God teaches His people.

Taking the Word of God, which can be found in the context of an historical event, and applying it today in our hearts can lead us to better understand Him in how He sees and deals with different situations. Too much time has been spent dividing up the Word of God under different tense categorizes; this verse is under “was” and this verse is under “is” category. God does not change, so why would His Word? That is what makes the Word of God solid no matter what generation reads it. It never changes and will always be the safest place to find out whether these things are so.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
This presentation is for the body of Christ to study to see if it is so. And know this that scripture verifies itself, because God is the author speaking through a wide number of people in many generations. He does not change and the writers were not writing from some private interpretation.

If the Lord took you in vision to the courts of heaven, and if you sat at the feet of Yeshua and while there you asked all the questions you could think of, would you be able to answer all the world’s questions when you got back? Would you get them all right? Would you know all the truth? Or would you only know that which the Lord has shown you?

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Until you have walked with God, in the close personal way that a prophet or an apostle would, it is hard to understand that some things which they say or write to be the Word of God. Pray that you have a richer experience with the Lord that will grant you the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the mind to understand the things as God does. God covers some understandings the prophets have for their sake. Some things are for the prophet's understanding and are based upon what they believe to be true at that time. The deeper truer meaning of the Word of God is for the next generation or/and the final generation depending on which generation is its fulfillment.

Prayerfully study of the Word of God, asking if it applies to your life and your generation. It will change the way that you allow God to renew your mind and transform your thinking. God will answer your prayers and give you insights that will bless and enrich your life with Him who is able to save you to the uttermost.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The Word of God and the Holy Spirit are our personal guides as to that which is true. If the words of the prophets and apostles lead us to a closer walk with the Word of God and the Holy Spirit lights up that understanding to be true, you will not have the conflict you have within yourself over theory, theology or experience. It is the signature of God upon His work that we must look for. Those things which are good and profitable for us also are those things we should spiritually cherish even if the full meaning is not yet clear.

Experience with God, educated by God, taught by God, through prayer and study of the Word of God will give a well-rounded picture that will not fit into theology, theory, or any box. God does not work in a box; he is more dynamic than that. He is not frozen in time or space, and he is also steadfast in character which will never change and you can depend on that as one immutable fact.

One of the things that this generation of believers needs is to be taken back to the works of the Father as seen in the light of the works of His Only Begotten Son. This light is given under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and prayerful studying to see if is so. Before we go any further, let us read the purpose and goal that Yeshua prayed for and let us pray that it may be ours too.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
John 17:1 These words spoke Yeshua, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify thee: 2 As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Yeshua Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify you me with yours own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. 6 I have manifested your name unto the men which you gave me out of the world: yours they were, and you gave them me; and they have kept your word. 7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever you have given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which you gave me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that you didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which you have given me; for they are yours. 10 And all mine are yours, and yours are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through yours own name those whom you have given me that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in your name: those that you gave me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through your truth: your word is truth. 18 As you have sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as you, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and you in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that you have sent me, and have loved them, as you have loved me.24 Father, I will that they also, whom you have given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which you have given me: for you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world has not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that you have sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them your name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith you have loved me may be in them, and I in them. AMEN

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Let’s start by going over to the Temple of God where Yeshua is ministering on our behalf. The Temple of God, that Moses laid out in the sand which is the pattern, and now we are to look and see ourselves, through Yeshua’s life, and as a part of it. It is the foundation of the truth found in the Old Testament and must be seen in relationship to Yeshua. After all as Paul said “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

The Holy Spirit wants to dwells in everyone and what we have is our conscience which the Lord speaks through. It is one thing to have the instrument that the Lord speaks through, and it is quite another to have the speaker. As you enter into the Temple of God, which I will walk you through, you need also to permit Christ to enter your heart in a fuller measure. Yeshua is waiting for you to invite Him into your life that He may be the high Priest of your heart and life in a fuller measure. As Yeshua said “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me.”

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
If someone come to your home and offer you something that would make your life better, you would first have to open the door and let that someone in. If you do not want what is offered, you can refuse entry and naturally would not benefit from the experience or the product offered. Yeshua, through the Holy Spirit, stands at the door but if you ignore him long enough he will turn away and leave. While he is at the door he does speak to us and our human conscience but as time goes on and if we ignore it, we will end up going spiritual deaf. Then we become blind to what we are doing to those around us. But when you sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. Without realizing it we can be “speaking lies in hypocrisy and having our conscience seared with a hot iron” When the human conscious will become seared, we will no longer be able to hear his voice. When this happens he will leave. You will no longer be conscious of convictions that the thoughts and deeds are wrong. You will no longer have any guidance of what is right and what is wrong. I believe it is the makings of a sociopath.

Let us not confuse the spirit of man that was breathed into Adam by God and all people do have it but that is different than the indwelling of the Holy Spirit which every believer who has let Yeshua come into their hearts and minds has. God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. This living soul has a conscience but doesn’t have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit transforms the human with godly attributes by teaching, experience, and training.

Top Bottom