Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
What if?
imagesCA1EOE2Q.jpg
What if a person has a unique ability to solve all the mysteries of human behavior, through Christ, or what with the same ability to see into the mind of Satan's behavior through human behavior?

Another question in Revelation is who has the wisdom to understand knowledge?

Revelation 13:15-18 (NKJV) He was granted the power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Revelation 13: 15 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

what if?
the right hand but not left hand but right hand?

no one may buy or sell…why?

the mark or the name of the beast, not mark his per se but a name?

the number of his name, not a number as in one, but the number of those with his or her name?

Revelation 13: 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

His number is 666

Here is wisdom: let him that his intelligence computes the number of the beast of prey

Compute - Calculate - Understand

(NIV) This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.

That number is Six thousand & sixty-six? Six thousand or the numbers of how many or one, or of the same, and the sixty-six at the beginning of Six thousand, can this be who rule, the Six? thousand?

What if it's you? imagesCAYR0XSD.jpg

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
No
What If?
imagesCAHI0ZF5.jpg

The hardest thing for me is just telling people an honest truth, but because of difficulty in trying to tell the truth I don't know, it always has something to happen, and there may be one of many that may have an answer what if it is true.

The Lord says
imagesCA9VDZA7.jpg
In Genesis 6:3 (KJV) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:

Genesis 6:6-7 (KJV) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:5 (KJV) And GOD saw that the wickedness and evil of man were great in the earth and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Colossians 3:5-6 (KJV) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things' sake
the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Christ is saying that Satan has a plan but men collaborate with evil continuous
Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal

I know this will be deleted, that is why it's hard that Christ is right imagesCAYB2V8J.jpg
Seeing through the eyes of a child

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What If?
View attachment 1566

The hardest thing for me is just telling people an honest truth, but because of difficulty in trying to tell the truth I don't know, it always has something to happen, and there may be one of many that may have an answer what if it is true.

The Lord says
View attachment 1567
In Genesis 6:3 (KJV) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:

Genesis 6:6-7 (KJV) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:5 (KJV) And GOD saw that the wickedness and evil of man were great in the earth and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Colossians 3:5-6 (KJV) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things' sake
the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Christ is saying that Satan has a plan but men collaborate with evil continuous
Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal

I know this will be deleted, that is why it's hard that Christ is right View attachment 1565
Seeing through the eyes of a child

What exactly would be the reason for the post to be deleted, please?

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
No
What exactly would be the reason for the post to be deleted, please?
Greeting
please give me time, I just want to inform

let do it this way, the answer to any questions is the one informing you, or in this case us

intercession.jpg
like ten words or less, seeing through the eyes of a child, the child mind is not corrupt, and like a child, he or she tells the truth to mom and dad, Christ is the child he tells all trues, bad or good honest and openly
imagesCAN21OZK.jpg

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Greeting
please give me time, I just want to inform

let do it this way, the answer to any questions is the one informing you, or in this case us

View attachment 1570
like ten words or less, seeing through the eyes of a child, the child mind is not corrupt, and like a child, he or she tells the truth to mom and dad, Christ is the child he tells all trues, bad or good honest and openly
View attachment 1568

How does that answer my question?

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
No
How does that answer my question?
I will give a sign it will come near to you unexpected
In John 3:8 (NKJV) When The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes.

So if everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I will give a sign it will come near to you unexpected
In John 3:8 (NKJV) When The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes.

So if everyone who is born of the Spirit."

How about you answer my question directly? You're making no sense in giving those verses because they do not answer to my question of why you think your post would get deleted. Please, be precise with your response.

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
No
How about you answer my question directly? You're making no sense in giving those verses because they do not answer to my question of why you think your post would get deleted. Please, be precise with your response.

You are having a hard time trying to understand I highlight the words in white

When the time comes Christ will
Matthew 10: 19 – 20 For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks to US!

Christ will talk to everybody

Isaiah 51:16 (NKJV) And I have put My words in your mouth; (ME TO YOU) I have covered you (AS AN I) with the shadow of My hand, That I may plant the heavens, Lay the foundations of the earth, And say to Zion, 'You are My people.' "

Isaiah 59:21 (NKJV) "As for Me," says the LORD, "this is My covenant with them: My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants' descendants," says the LORD, "from this time and forevermore."

Even as you read these words you still don’t believe you having a hard time trying to understand

1# Christ will put His words in my mind to speak to everybody Isaiah 51:16

2#
Christ's Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mind, shall not depart from your mind are, nor from the mind of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants'

YOU WILL DELETE THE TRUTH FROM YOUR MIND
imagesCAHL792D.jpg

Last edited:

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Lammchen, he's speaking in parables. Only those who are blown by the wind can comprehend him :p

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Lammchen, he's speaking in parables. Only those who are blown by the wind can comprehend him :p

Yes, it seems as if he struggles to actually put forth what needs to be said but wants to appear as if he has the answers none of us can comprehend. Don't you just hate that type of attitude?

Locking this thread since the OP refuses to give a direct response and wants to play word games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom