Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I'm a conservative... I'm passionately pro-life... I think Trump has SEVERAL very positive accomplishments (especially court appointments and his advance of international peace)....

But I was STUNNED watching Trump in the debate just now. Horrified would be a better world. Embarrassed as an American and as a Republican. All Biden needed to do is stand there and allow Trump to embarrass himself and destroy himself. And that's what happened.

I think he just lost the election.... because any undecided (like me) witnessed the horrible. There's nothing Trump can do (huge apologies, etc.) to undo this. I'm just glad my son was too young and sleeping and didn't witness this.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because I felt he not qualified and feared he'd be a "loose cannon" just too big a risk. I could not vote for Hilary because of her pro-abortion stance and several policy positions - so I just didn't vote the top of the ticket. I was strongly leaning toward voting for him this time, now I pray he is repudiated and rejected. My hope NOW is that the Supreme Court nominee gets approved (I think that can still happen) so that we have a good Supreme Court. Then hope Biden is the impotent man I think he is and we can look to 2024.

Others?

- Josiah

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'm a conservative... I'm passionately pro-life... I think Trump has SEVERAL very positive accomplishments (especially court appointments and his advance of international peace)....

But I was STUNNED watching Trump in the debate just now. Horrified would be a better world. Embarrassed as an American and as a Republican. All Biden needed to do is stand there and allow Trump to embarrass himself and destroy himself. And that's what happened.

I think he just lost the election.... because any undecided (like me) witnessed the horrible. There's nothing Trump can do (huge apologies, etc.) to undo this. I'm just glad my son was too young and sleeping and didn't witness this.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because I felt he not qualified and feared he'd be a "loose cannon" just too big a risk. I could not vote for Hilary because of her pro-abortion stance and several policy positions - so I just didn't vote the top of the ticket. I was strongly leaning toward voting for him this time, now I pray he is repudiated and rejected. My hope NOW is that the Supreme Court nominee gets approved (I think that can still happen) so that we have a good Supreme Court. Then hope Biden is the impotent man I think he is and we can look to 2024.

Others?

- Josiah

I didn't watch the debate but from what I've read I stand by my previous prediction that the winner will be a crushing sense of despondency.

If Trump gets his pick into the Supreme Court this close to the election it seems the chances are high that Biden will simply pack the court with more liberal justices. If Biden manages to hold onto the presidency for four years then he may be a lame duck president for four years and maybe we'll get two candidates worthy of the name in 2024. Sadly if Biden wins and doesn't last four years we potentially have a massive lurch to the left.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Others?

- Josiah
I think if they put a muzzle on Trump when it's Bidens turn to talk his head would literally explode lol
I agreed with Joes police reform ideas, I think their should be an established governmental committee on police reform that would impact every law enforcement nationwide.
I may not vote this time, I support Trump but he didn't really touch on any issues during this 1rst debate, Biden in my opinion touched on one, the rest was stone throwing but to be fair, the media has been tossing stones at Trump since 2015 so im sure that's what made Trump so emotional and defensive to an obnoxious degree.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think if they put a muzzle on Trump when it's Bidens turn to talk his head would literally explode lol
I agreed with Joes police reform ideas, I think their should be an established governmental committee on police reform that would impact every law enforcement nationwide.
I may not vote this time, I support Trump but he didn't really touch on any issues during this 1rst debate, Biden in my opinion touched on one, the rest was stone throwing but to be fair, the media has been tossing stones at Trump since 2015 so im sure that's what made Trump so emotional and defensive to an obnoxious degree.

Since I'm pro-life... since I hold that all lives matter... since I think the #1 issue is those 600,000 innocent, defenseless children being killed in abortion (Blacks being - by far - the most harmed by this).. I can't vote for anyone who defends and supports this infanticide. I TOTALLY and passionately agree that 6 innocent, defenseless, never-commited-a-crime-in-their-life Blacks are killed! But I'm even more driven by the killing of such Black children - one every 3 minutes - 200,000 a year. Just as I would not have voted for a pro-slavery candidate 200 years ago, so I will not vote for a pro-abortion candidate today.

I agree the debate was horrible and embarrassing. I'd give Biden better marks for behavior (mostly because the questions and moderator made it easier for him). But Trump KNEW what to expect.... so his behavior is inexcusable.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The first 15 minutes of the debate that I saw was a complete disaster. After that, my wife made me turn the television off

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Hope theu do cut the mile if he doesnt behave next time, that is the only way we will have a debate worth anything

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I agree the debate was horrible and embarrassing. I'd give Biden better marks for behavior (mostly because the questions and moderator made it easier for him). But Trump KNEW what to expect.... so his behavior is inexcusable.

As a staffer on multiple sites I can't say that Biden got better marks since his obvious flaming was anything but professional! If it had been a debate here on CH, Biden probably would have banned out with his flaming ;)

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Perhaps this idea from 2018 is worth reconsidering....

tdbnz

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
No
I watched the debate even though I am in New Zealand

I think the moderator needs to be able to mute the mics on demand

tango

Valued Contributor