Trouble on the Temple Mount

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Yes, you said that already. What makes you think Gog and Magog is Russia?
In Ezekiel 38 verses 8,9 and 15, 22 and 23 the Lord refers to "many nations" going up against Israel and not just one. It seems like Magog may mean some type of confederation of nations similiar to NATO is for Europe.

If I said that already, why did you ask?

I stated in post #(9) that there were allies with Russia.

Allies with Russia doesn't mean they are Russia.

Lees

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If I said that already, why did you ask?

I stated in post #(9) that there were allies with Russia.

Allies with Russia doesn't mean they are Russia.

Lees
Okay, well I can at least agree that this is a possibility

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No
This usually comes in various waves or seasons. But it is certainly going on now. I find it very intersting at this time due to the Russia/Ukraine war. Russia has single handedly united the West and separated herself from the rest of the world. And there is trouble on the Temple Mount once again.

A united West and a Russia separated will be needed in the last days events. As will the rebuilding of the Temple where the Dome of the Rock sits.

In my short time here I don't think many will agree with the need to rebuild the Temple. But I do. And the Jews certainly do.

I believe those 36 acres that the Temple Mount sits on is the center of the world...of the universe. It is God's place. Not mans. It doesn't even belong to Israel. It belongs to God.

(Lev. 25:23) "The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me."

Lees
The Third Temple and Unforgivable Sin.

In the New Testament, Jesus and the Church is God’s Temple made without hands.

But many think a physical third temple will exist in Jerusalem. But this is impossible in the biblical sense. If you consider first that Ezekiel’s Temple measurements are not complete. They are missing the height on everything except the two front columns. People would need to add the missing measurements to God’s word in order to build it.

Plus it calls for a return to animal sacrifice for sin. Hebrews 6 forbids any return to the Law, including animal sacrifices, calling it an unforgivable sin.

The plans in Ezekiel’s Temple run against the laws of physics making it supernatural. But it symbolizes Christ’s miraculous life in the gospels. Ezekiel’s prophecy also depicts Christ and the Church as God’s Temple in the New Testament.

So even if they were to build a temple, it would be a sin to add to God’s word to build it. And it would not be possible to violate the laws of nature as the vision calls for. Are those who plan to return to animal sacrifice saved? It is an unforgivable sin in Hebrews six.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The Third Temple and Unforgivable Sin.

In the New Testament, Jesus and the Church is God’s Temple made without hands.

But many think a physical third temple will exist in Jerusalem. But this is impossible in the biblical sense. If you consider first that Ezekiel’s Temple measurements are not complete. They are missing the height on everything except the two front columns. People would need to add the missing measurements to God’s word in order to build it.

Plus it calls for a return to animal sacrifice for sin. Hebrews 6 forbids any return to the Law, including animal sacrifices, calling it an unforgivable sin.

The plans in Ezekiel’s Temple run against the laws of physics making it supernatural. But it symbolizes Christ’s miraculous life in the gospels. Ezekiel’s prophecy also depicts Christ and the Church as God’s Temple in the New Testament.

So even if they were to build a temple, it would be a sin to add to God’s word to build it. And it would not be possible to violate the laws of nature as the vision calls for. Are those who plan to return to animal sacrifice saved? It is an unforgivable sin in Hebrews six.

What are the Scriptures that indicate the incompleteness of the Temple measurements?

Where in (Heb. 6) is the return of animal sacrifice called an unforgiveable sin?

Are you saying God gave Ezekiel a faulty set of blue prints? Or are you saying Ezekiel just got it all wrong? Are you calling God a sinner to require the building of such a Temple? Just what are you saying?

@Lamb---another set of questions to consider how to rephrase.

Lees

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No
What are the Scriptures that indicate the incompleteness of the Temple measurements?

Where in (Heb. 6) is the return of animal sacrifice called an unforgiveable sin?

Are you saying God gave Ezekiel a faulty set of blue prints? Or are you saying Ezekiel just got it all wrong? Are you calling God a sinner to require the building of such a Temple? Just what are you saying?

@Lamb---another set of questions to consider how to rephrase.

Lees
Ezekiel's temple is a symbol of Christ and the Church, AKA God's temple in the NT. Paul preaches this. The measurements are not complete if you study the topic in the bible. Are you saying God just got it wrong? Anyone who deserts Christ and returns to the Law and sacrifices in Hebrews 6 cannot be forgiven. I think this includes any who plan to do it too.

Last edited:

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No
Is Ezekiel’s Temple literal or spiritual?

Many look for Ezekiel’s temple built of brick and mortar in Jerusalem in the coming days. One of the points for a spiritual understanding instead is that Ezekiel’s measurements are incomplete. The height measurements do not exist except for the two front pillars. And possibly the first floor is 10 feet. This means people would need to add to God’s word, which is a sin, in order to build it. So if built according to Ezekiel’s given measurements, it would resemble a bar of soap with two chopsticks standing upright, representing the front pillars.

3rd_temple_ezekiel_b-reinders_facades.jpg

Gateways of Ezekiel’s Visionary Temple, as described in the Book of Ezekiel, chapters 40-42, drawn as literally as possible by the dutch architect Bartelmeüs Reinders (1893-1979)

Also with incomplete measurements, only God could build it. And would then represent Jesus, God’s temple made without hands. In whom God lives. So from the beginning, we understand the Temple can only be a symbol of Christ, the Temple made without hands where God lives.

Also, a feature of the Temple runs opposite to the laws of nature. A central characteristic of the Temple makes it more symbolic than literal. The temple vision shows a trickle of water beginning in the temple. And growing in volume as it leaves the temple traveling east, and finally growing into a river.

This also depicts Jesus’s miracles of multiplying the loaves and fishes. He created seeing eyes from clay. And his raising people from the dead, including himself and believers on the last day. Also, Jesus spoke of inexhaustible living waters flowing from the bellies of those who believe in him. All pointing to Christ, the Temple made without hands.

A physical Temple would also reject his shed blood on the cross. And a return to animal sacrifices that would leave sin unatoned for. “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.” Hebrews 10:4 (KJV 1900) The animal sacrifices called for by Ezekiel found their fulfillment and ended in Christ. And according to Hebrews, they remain eternally fulfilled in him. So this would place all who plan a return to animal sacrifices under the unforgivable sin warnings in Hebrews 6.

Since the kingdom Daniel spoke of had to come in the days of the Roman Empire, which it did. But the physical millennial kingdom they were looking for did not arrive. These blindly thought there must be a restored Roman Empire so their idea of the physical kingdom can be. So today we have a false prophecy about a restored Roman Empire. All based on their inability to see the spiritual kingdom Christ speaks of. Jesus says, unless a person is born-again, they cannot see it in John 3:3.

And since Antichrist must sit in a brick-and-mortar Temple of God, they foresee Ezekiel’s temple as the Third Temple. Since they turned Daniel’s Jesus into Antichrist, he must stop animal sacrifices in the middle of the week. Now placed into the far distant future by inserting a gap of possibly thousands of years between Daniel’s 69th and 70th weeks. Therefore animal sacrifices must resume in the future. But despite these disparate twists of scripture and false prophecies, Daniel shows Christ stopped the sacrifices in the middle of the fulfilled 70th week, with the sacrifice of himself.

Prepared

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
This usually comes in various waves or seasons. But it is certainly going on now. I find it very intersting at this time due to the Russia/Ukraine war. Russia has single handedly united the West and separated herself from the rest of the world. And there is trouble on the Temple Mount once again.

A united West and a Russia separated will be needed in the last days events. As will the rebuilding of the Temple where the Dome of the Rock sits.

In my short time here I don't think many will agree with the need to rebuild the Temple. But I do. And the Jews certainly do.

I believe those 36 acres that the Temple Mount sits on is the center of the world...of the universe. It is God's place. Not mans. It doesn't even belong to Israel. It belongs to God.

(Lev. 25:23) "The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me."

Lees

From my understanding the planet itself is God's.
And from my personal belief is the Earth was once named Eden before man was put here and was considered the garden of God. As scripture says God prepared a garden in the East of Eden and placed man in it. Even reference to Satan / Lucifer before his fall walked In The garden of God.

My views on the rebuilding of the temple is in line with prophecy, for whomsoever is concerned to know when the end of days is at the door, to learn and live by. The red heifer and the rebuilding of the temple. From my understanding throughout the past two decades I have heard from time to time the Israelites have been seeking the birth of a red heffle without spot or blemish as well as the start of the rebuilding of the temple neither has occurred. And this is the place that God has chosen to carry out all of his promises of judgment on Earth.
I don't know where the center of the outer layers of Earth is but someone has calculated it to be in eastern Turkey.

Yes there is a need to rebuild the Temple 2 Thessalonians 2: 3-4 tells us that the abomination that maketh is desolate will sit in the temple of God.

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No
From my understanding the planet itself is God's.
And from my personal belief is the Earth was once named Eden before man was put here and was considered the garden of God. As scripture says God prepared a garden in the East of Eden and placed man in it. Even reference to Satan / Lucifer before his fall walked In The garden of God.

My views on the rebuilding of the temple is in line with prophecy, for whomsoever is concerned to know when the end of days is at the door, to learn and live by. The red heifer and the rebuilding of the temple. From my understanding throughout the past two decades I have heard from time to time the Israelites have been seeking the birth of a red heffle without spot or blemish as well as the start of the rebuilding of the temple neither has occurred. And this is the place that God has chosen to carry out all of his promises of judgment on Earth.
I don't know where the center of the outer layers of Earth is but someone has calculated it to be in eastern Turkey.

Yes there is a need to rebuild the Temple 2 Thessalonians 2: 3-4 tells us that the abomination that maketh is desolate will sit in the temple of God.
Did you know the Temple measurements are incomplete? So only God can build it unless you add to his word. Besides. it is an unforgivable sin for anyone who returns to Temple sacrifices according to Hebrews 6. I think that even those who plan to return to Temple sacrifices are already condemned in their heart.

Prepared

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
Did you know the Temple measurements are incomplete? So only God can build it unless you add to his word. Besides. it is an unforgivable sin for anyone who returns to Temple sacrifices according to Hebrews 6. I think that even those who plan to return to Temple sacrifices are already condemned in their heart.
I never heard the temple measurements were incomplete.
Never heard to return to Temple sacrifices according to Hebrews 6:1 was an unforgivable sin.
I've always believed that the only unforgivable sin was blasphemy against the Holy Ghost and all other sins can be forgiven of man.

According to the reports I've read the past few years the Jews are planning the rebuilding of the temple.

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No
I never heard the temple measurements were incomplete.
Never heard to return to Temple sacrifices according to Hebrews 6:1 was an unforgivable sin.
I've always believed that the only unforgivable sin was blasphemy against the Holy Ghost and all other sins can be forgiven of man.

According to the reports I've read the past few years the Jews are planning the rebuilding of the temple.
It won't be scriptural because it lacks all the height dimensions except for the two pillars. It also will furnish Dispensationalists and"Christian Zionists" the opportunity to commit the unforgivable sin of returning to cattle sacrifice.

Top Bottom