Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The lawsuit document, which was filed in August 2023 and obtained by Fox News Digital on Saturday, establishes that Miles was born a biological man, but identifies as a transgender woman.

"Miles wears women’s clothing and in all appearance expresses as a person of the female gender," the lawsuit states.

According to the lawsuit, Miles was "placed in a men’s housing unit despite her objections, court orders, and her requests to be housed with women." Miles' attorney also claims that the defendants "delayed and denied her access to healthcare."

More-->Transgender woman sues New York City for putting her in a male prison on Rikers Island

In your opinion: Did this person belong in a men's housing unit? (Why/Why Not)

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
All this has gotten CRAZY.

People can "IDENTIFY' as anything they want, but that doesn't make it reality.
Want to pretend you are a superhero? A honeybee? Okay. BUT they are what they are. There may be billions of things people MIGHT want to pretend to be.... and usually, I don't care. But what they ARE is an objective, scientific reality and that's how they should be treated.

Years ago, there was a man in San Francisco who claimed he was the Emperor of San Francisco. Evidently, he was totally serious about this, he TRULY believed this. Folks all over town went along with it.... it was kind of a city-wide joke.... he was famous for this. BUT he was not the emperor of San Francisco. That simply was not the reality. And everyone (else) knew that.

There are endless numbers of "identities" (pretenses) people might have about themselves, but there are TWO genders. And if it's unclear which is the REALITY, get a mirror and stand naked in front of it. Bingo. Clear as can be. It's science. It's biology. It's objective.

Here we find yet another example of the LIBERAL game of removing science and objectivity and replacing it entirely with personal FEELINGS. Like with abortion.... she's a baby if the mother FEELS like it and THINKS of her as a baby but she's a lifeless, misc. blob of nothing if the mother FEELS that's the case; a human if she WANTS it, a lifeless blob if she doesn't - it's all how she feels. No science. No objectivity. Extreme relativism practically applied... accompanied with a complete repudiation of science.

Last edited:

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The question of where one person's rights end and another's begin will continue to rage where transgender issues are concerned.

If a man is convicted of rape and subsequently decides to identify as female, does he get to be put in a women's prison? Does he get to be locked in a cell overnight with a female prisoner half his size with little restriction on what he might do to her once the lights go out?

If a man makes a gender transition to the point of surgical removal of things like male genitalia there's arguably more of a case to be made in situations like this. Otherwise the question of the rights of the other biologically female prisoners has to be considered - even if they have done something to warrant being locked up presumably being exposed to the risk of rape at the hands of a biological male cellmate isn't part of their punishment.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
More-->Transgender woman sues New York City for putting her in a male prison on Rikers Island

Yes. We are speaking of a man, even if he happens to be a transvestite and says his gender "identity" is different from his gender.

By the way also, there are many instances of people claiming to be of the opposite sex so that they can take advantage of the other inmates...and those claimants whose demand has been agreed to have proceeded to do just that.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower

If I *didn't* think this person belonged in a men's housing unit, it would very likely mean I had been influenced/brainwashed by Kabbahlistic, Talmudian agenda that seeks to wipe out not only race identity, but the very basics of what it means to identify as a human self at all - one's gender. This problem doesn't stem from "liberalism" or lack of conservatism - it's clearly an agenda by sick people at the top that has unfortunately worked it's way into the minds of many, and unfortunately in many places in the world is now taught to children. Not to beat a dead horse, but this issue doesn't stem from Christianity, it comes from Rabbinic/Talmudic Kabbahlistic Judaism. Not figuratively, literally.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If I *didn't* think this person belonged in a men's housing unit, it would very likely mean I had been influenced/brainwashed by Kabbahlistic, Talmudian agenda that seeks to wipe out not only race identity, but the very basics of what it means to identify as a human self at all - one's gender. This problem doesn't stem from "liberalism" or lack of conservatism - it's clearly an agenda by sick people at the top that has unfortunately worked it's way into the minds of many, and unfortunately in many places in the world is now taught to children. Not to beat a dead horse, but this issue doesn't stem from Christianity, it comes from Rabbinic/Talmudic Kabbahlistic Judaism. Not figuratively, literally.

Proof? Especially since Jews believe that God created man and woman and were designed for marriage and to multiply.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Proof? Especially since Jews believe that God created man and woman and were designed for marriage and to multiply.

Some believe that. I think most Christians, some Jews (and most others) think they know what Jews believe. What does a Jew learn in the Yeshiva? Do you know? Do they just learn the "old Testament" like people tend to think?

What role does the Talmud, the Zohar and the Kabbalah play to the Rabbi's who go on to teach and instruct Jewish minds?

The Eight Genders in the Talmud | My Jewish Learning

I think these little flyers are handy tools for people to use to launch investigations themselves. Here's the one on transgenderism:

https://www.gtvflyers.com/every-single-aspect-of-the-lgbtq-movement-is-jewish/

You can also search using terms like "Jewish organizations" along with "transgender" - you'll find plenty proudly supporting it.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower

Here's more:

Look up the names - James Pritzker, Martine Rothblatt. Big big $$ for transgender push. Just two examples of many many more who either contribute through $$, teaching, organization etc. These people identify as, or were born into Jewish families. You think they believe the Adam and Eve story - and even if they did, you believe that they believe it as you believe it? The studious Jew reads all the old testament through the lens of their Talmud, Zohar,Kabbalah.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
@Stravinsk historically, Jews did not believe in that, and it appears that there are groups that do and groups that do not. You're lumping them all together, which isn't accurate.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
@Stravinsk historically, Jews did not believe in that, and it appears that there are groups that do and groups that do not. You're lumping them all together, which isn't accurate.

What is clear is that "Jews" by definition, and historically, do not believe in Yeshua, or Jesus, as the Messiah. They're waiting for another.

That leaves the "old testament" Scriptures open to interpretation, from the Jewish perspective, without one. That position has for a very very long time, been filled by the "oral tradition", later written down in the Talmud, Zohar, Kabbalah, which many Rabbis teach. The Teacher in Judaism isn't Jesus - He is rejected. So when a Jew reads the Old Testament, where are his/her cliff notes - or explanations? They come from the people Christ called "sons of the Devil".

These people have influence over Judaism and how they interpret or see their OT Scriptures. Christians make a large error in assuming this influence is absent.

Origen

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Exactly! The ones who do hold that view are progressive woke liberals NOT Orthodox Jews. And just like progressive woke liberal Christians (so-called Christians), they twist an interpretation out of the text in order to confirm their own bias agendas.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Exactly! The ones who do hold that view are progressive woke liberals NOT Orthodox Jews. And just like progressive woke liberal Christians (so-called Christians), they twist an interpretation out of the text in order to confirm their own bias agendas.

It's easy to twist a text when a person rejects Christ, who re-iterated that marriage is a union between a man and a woman. Matt 19:4-5

And when they use the Talmud to interpret their holy text. If you notice this "rabbi"'s comments he uses the word "Torah" , not "Talmud" when explaining his position. To the average Christian this means books within the old testament, but Jews conflate "Torah" and "Talmud" because to many of them, the Talmud is the correct interpretation of the Torah.

🔯 Jewish Rabbi Confirms: Raping Non Jewish Women Is OK

Kiddushin 21b:18

So you argue that "Orthodox" jews recognize only two genders. If that's true, congrats for them. But rape is fine on the battlefield.

None of this changes the fact that the push for gay marriage, gay rights, lgbtq+, and transgenderism is led by a minority in the population - Jews, even if one argues it's a minority within a minority, which I doubt.

Jewish and Proud

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Keep laughing. You laughed when I said Covid was a scam and the "vaccines" were dangerous, and I was right on both counts. So you laugh when I say the Jew is behind the sexual deviance and show evidence and you laugh.

The fact is, Christians think OT Judaism is contemporary Judaism. Rabbi's say "Torah" and they(Christians) assume it's just the from the bible. The average Christian is not aware of the teachings of the Talmud, Zohar and Kabbalah, so Rabbis who are, and who teach Jews gets to fool them time and again by using terms they think they understand while meaning something else. No other explanation of why the young woman in the video is not ashamed of promoting sexual deviance that is opposed to Jewish OT law while claiming it's "right".

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Keep laughing. You laughed when I said Covid was a scam and the "vaccines" were dangerous, and I was right on both counts. So you laugh when I say the Jew is behind the sexual deviance and show evidence and you laugh.

The fact is, Christians think OT Judaism is contemporary Judaism. Rabbi's say "Torah" and they(Christians) assume it's just the from the bible. The average Christian is not aware of the teachings of the Talmud, Zohar and Kabbalah, so Rabbis who are, and who teach Jews gets to fool them time and again by using terms they think they understand while meaning something else. No other explanation of why the young woman in the video is not ashamed of promoting sexual deviance that is opposed to Jewish OT law while claiming it's "right".

Lumping all people into one group as you're doing is what's the problem. It's like saying all Lutherans are pushing for female pastors, when it's mainly the ELCA synod and the most widely known.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Lumping all people into one group as you're doing is what's the problem. It's like saying all Lutherans are pushing for female pastors, when it's mainly the ELCA synod and the most widely known.

I think the links I provided show ample evidence that it is those of the Jewish persuasion that have historically been behind the push for the normalization of homosexuality, transgender etc. Sure, now that many have swallowed the cool-aid one gets advocates from all walks.

Perhaps I am wrong, so humor me. How many Christians, Muslims, Hindu, Buddhist have been instrumental in either ideas or $$ in bringing about the wonderful pride-marching, sex-change transgenderism for kids that we have today? I showed you a list that contain both contemporary and historical influencers, either in thought (ideas) or action (court rulings, activism etc) or big $$.

Do you think it's some diverse group of various ethnic and religious groups that are behind this? Really? Please point to instrumental Christians and Hindus and Muslims and other non-Jewish faiths that have pushed this agenda for decades and more recently more boldly in media like in products like the advertising for Bud-Light, and then in stores like with children's clothing etc. Is a diverse group of people also deciding the government school policies where little kids get to learn about their 2 dads, and how one of those dads can get pregnant - taught by a dolled up man wearing a wig, makeup, and women's clothing?

When the Nazi's took over Germany, they kicked out the Jews or put them in camps. The corruption, deviant plays and films, homosexuality and abuse of children all were greatly diminished or eliminated. It wasn't a diverse group of people then pushing the corruption, and I don't think it is now.

By the way, the last linked video in my post #12 is an ad sponsored by the World Jewish Congress.

Top Bottom