Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What do you think could be done to reduce discrimination against transgender people?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It really depends on what you consider to be discrimination.

If you're talking about people living the way they choose that's a very different proposition from, say, biological males competing in women's sports.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What do you think could be done to reduce discrimination against transgender people?
What, exactly, is the "discrimination" you have in mind?

And in view of the title chosen for your thread, what, exactly, are the "Transgender rights?"

Castle Church

Religious Affiliation
Methodist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I will respect any "transgender" person the same way I will show respect to anyone. On the flip side I will also choose to not associate with people that make me uncomfortable or that I find strange, which is a category that the few transgender people I have interacted with fall into. I can respect their right to live the way they would like, but they need not insist that I have to agree with it or believe in the charade.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
...which reminds me that although the meaning of "discrimination" against transgendered people and their "rights" need definition, the meaning of "transgendered" itself seems to be uncertain at the present time.

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Everyone knows that "transgender rights" or minority rights" really means "special rights." I'm fine with "human rights". Special rights usually means some else receives less than what they should have. People like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are behind all this sort of thing with the goal of weakening us by dividing us. I've seen videos of these guys that prove this.
What videos? I don't know but I do know they're out there. Or at least they were. The internet is also being erased. I know these things because from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep, I'm scouring the internet for whatever I can find. This is due to my health. I've been doing it for 10 years this month.

Top Bottom