... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
My delayed meetings can go ahead over video link. It will be interesting to see how that works - neither of us have done it before so it could be interesting. It means we lost a week due to the virus but can finally start moving forward again.

In the meantime I get to continue to tinker with some code I've been thinking about for a while but always putting off. Some new functionality I put into one application lends itself perfectly to being put into another application, so I'm working towards a common platform to save writing and rewriting code endlessly. If it works as I'm hoping, and so far things are looking very promising, it should make life much easier for future development.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and massage therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Farting....around.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Making breakfast...french toast.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My wife and I had French toast with blueberries and maple syrup. She made it yesterday and made enough to do two days.

Struggling to get much of anything done so far. Disturbed sleep last night, no idea why. I hope I can function properly later on, got a couple of people to meet with to discuss a bunch of stuff. One meeting in person at church (a small meeting so we can easily keep our safe distance from each other) and another online.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Good meeting at church. It's strange meeting people and not shaking their hands and staying as far apart as possible but we do what we can.

The online meeting was interesting. My primary laptop has a web cam but I must have disabled it somewhere along the way because the system refused to acknowledge that it existed. Since I very seldom use a web cam I probably shut it off as a security measure, but couldn't figure out how to reactivate it. So we tried an older laptop which seemed to work but has a whole host of other issues. In the end I used my tablet, which worked just fine.

Now chilling with a coffee, wondering what to do with the evening. I could tinker with some code or read a book. I'll see if I can stay focused enough to do some code, it would be good to get another update rolled out while everything is shut down.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, relaxing online till dinner and tucking myself in tonight.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Wondering what I want to eat for breakfast and doing laundry.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It turned out my webcam needed one keypress to de/activate it. When it's deactivated it's as if it disappears completely - even my system device list didn't show it as existing at all. Which is probably a good thing - if you deactivate your webcam anything that looks for the camera sees that the system doesn't have a camera, rather than seeing a camera that is disabled. Now it means I can use my laptop for video chats rather than having to prop my tablet awkwardly and hope the battery holds out.

It will be good to be able to stay in contact with more people more easily, especially with varying levels of restrictions on movement and advice to not go out more than necessary.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Finishing up on seeing my clients for the week.
The areas to the north of us are on stay at home orders after 5 pm today until mid April.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Watching the news. I try not to watch it too often but today was a good day since the bill got passed!

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting off tonight.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It has been warm here the last two days and now a front has moved through and it is much cooler outside. I have been outside a lot the last few days

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Got a walk in this morning - 5 miles and saw two other people out walking. The place we met them was very spacious - we passed with about 30 feet between us.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Good afternoon all, having a caramel cappuccino. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Watching tv shows from the 90's. :)

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Big clearout. Shifted a load of stuff out from a storage area under one staircase, and figured a lot of it can go in the trash or to the thrift shop. Then moved stuff from another closet into that space so I could cut some supports and a shelf for the closet. Gradually moving through the house getting rid of more and more stuff that's been gathering dust for years.

So far we've got most of two trash bags full of stuff ready to go out. Looks like I'll be creating a backlog of trash bags so I can put an extra one out each week. I can hardly wait until I start lifting cellulose again, that's a great way to generate loads of extra bags of trash.

Sadly the woodworking it took to make the supports and the shelf got a bit intrusive. My shop vac is in another room being used to suck up drywall dust, so I ended up cutting wood without my usual dust collection. So the default dust collector took over - the floor. It's covered in sawdust now. When I bring the shop vac back down it will take a little while to clean it all up.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My husband is working from home today so I'll be on forums most of the time trying to stay quiet while he's on calls.

Top Bottom