Not just Iran.....

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It seems every country in the world is asking Israel to not respond to the attack upon them by Iran. Because, they say, no harm no foul. How foolish. The foul is in the attack, the intent. It doesn't matter how much damage or lives were lost.

And is there any country in the world that would not respond if it were them who were attacked? If Iran fired that many missiles and drones at the U.S. would the U.S. respond? Of course. And would all these other countries be begging for the U.S. to not respond? Of course not.

But with Israel it is different. The nations of the world don't care about Israel other than it's usefulness in controlling peace in the Mideast through 'democracy'. Israel is but a tool of theirs for that end. To be used however they see fit. 'Just because you, Israel, got attacked, we don't want you to respond because it may cause a war where we might be involved'. And the nations don't want that.

And what the nations want is peace in the Mideast with a two state solution for Israel. A division of the land of Israel. Israel doesn't want that. Nor does God want that. Even if it did occur, it wouldn't last. God despises the nations when they divide His land. (Joel 3:2) "I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, who they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."

And it is God's land. (Lev. 25:23) Something the nations would never acknowledge. Many Christians refuse to acknowledge it. The nations do recognize that Israel is under their heel though they don't recognize God in it. They just know Israel is there for their purpose to influence any way it can. 'Times of the Gentiles'. (Luke 21:24)

So, it's not just Iran that is the enemy of Israel. It is all nations of the world. And Israel as a nation is starting to push back. Infuriating the world, the U.N. But, as I have said before, who is over the world? Who is behind the U.N.? Satan. And his hatred against Israel knows no bounds.

(Zechariah 12:3) "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

Israel alone means God is with her.

Lees

Top Bottom