Mental Exhaustion and chronic Fatigue, anyone?

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I also suffer from chronic fatigue and mental exhaustion if you’re wondering why I have to sleep half my day off. I’m in ill-health physically and mentally. Not depressed or suicidal, just generally very stressed out and can’t relax and enjoy the current moment. Just staying focused and calm is a job in itself for me personally, never mind working. I’ve been wondering why I couldn’t work like a normal person, but it’s because I have so many mental and physical disabilities to cope with that I can’t even enjoy my job at all personally. Thence why I’m on disability for life.

Andrew

Site Mentor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I also suffer from chronic fatigue and mental exhaustion if you’re wondering why I have to sleep half my day off. I’m in ill-health physically and mentally. Not depressed or suicidal, just generally very stressed out and can’t relax and enjoy the current moment. Just staying focused and calm is a job in itself for me personally, never mind working. I’ve been wondering why I couldn’t work like a normal person, but it’s because I have so many mental and physical disabilities to cope with that I can’t even enjoy my job at all personally. Thence why I’m on disability for life.
I have the same issues but I can't afford 300 a month for a psychiatrist even though the few times I have gone they diagnose me with bipolar depression.. I also have insomnia and I would love to sleep 12 hours in at least once in a while but I'm lucky if I get 5 hours a night.
I wake up as if im wide awake and my mind starts racing and so I just toss and turn in bed before going to work.
So I can't stay asleep and I'm always exhausted mentally and physically.. Energy supplements give me even more anxiety and tiredness.. I wear my happy mask in public but I know I need better treatment than what I get right now

Top Bottom