Manipulation And Control [WILL YOU BE A VICTIM?]

armorofgod

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
This video will expose the manipulation and control the powers that be are using against the world population. As a hypnotherapist, I have a unique take on what is happening and how they are using our own subconscious against us. This video contains some very interesting examples of this that should shake you to your core. Please share this video and information far and wide. It's time for humanity to stand up against tyranny.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Any chances of some edited highlights? If you're a hypnotherapist perhaps you could summarise it, for the benefit of those (like me) who don't care for watching videos?

armorofgod

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Any chances of some edited highlights? If you're a hypnotherapist perhaps you could summarise it, for the benefit of those (like me) who don't care for watching videos?
I go into so much information that it would be very hard to summarise. It would take me several paragraphs to explain what is in the video. Much of it needs to be seen not read, such as some of the experiments I cover in the video

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I go into so much information that it would be very hard to summarise. It would take me several paragraphs to explain what is in the video. Much of it needs to be seen not read, such as some of the experiments I cover in the video

I'd rather read several paragraphs than watch a video. I'm really not that into watching videos. Never mind.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

So give us several paragraphs then. Most members don't watch long videos.

Sgt. Pepper

Religious Affiliation
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I would appreciate a summary of the video as well. I don't like to watch long videos either.

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I think the fact that the channel where the above video is found is full of videos about new age, law of attraction and that sort of thing says enough to help anyone here decide if they want to watch this video or not.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I did a quick fast forward here and there through the video and it's basically about what the title suggests Manipulation. Manipulation by the government mostly in how they can use fear tactics and sheep mentality to get people to do what they want so they can be controlled.

Fritz Kobus

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am one of the people who don't like to have to watch a video, but I just watched it and it was well worth it. This video needs wide distribution to wake people up. I will be forwarding it to a bunch of people. It is not really that long, only 23 minutes.

Now I will give you a 52 minute video that everyone should watch too. Make some time in the next couple days to watch both. This one is also critical information:

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am one of the people who don't like to have to watch a video, but I just watched it and it was well worth it. This video needs wide distribution to wake people up. I will be forwarding it to a bunch of people. It is not really that long, only 23 minutes.

Now I will give you a 52 minute video that everyone should watch too. Make some time in the next couple days to watch both. This one is also critical information:

Evidently it doesn't need distribution badly enough for the creators to provide a transcript rather than expecting people to sit through a video.

Top Bottom