Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Do you look up symptoms online before consulting a medical doctor?

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Yes. I haven't gone to a doctor in years. A pity of my money. I did take my rabbits to the vet though. She wanted to kill him. He has no rabbit worthy life. He peed on his legs. Bye. Really unbelievable. I had to leave him there for a scan a few hours and she calls me and says that. She just wanted to kill him when I was home. So I said nope. She said it was animal abuse to let him live. Mkay bye. Nope. I picked him up. I said: That woman was not very neat to you, was she? She wanted to kill you. That is not neat. So I went to dr. Google. Found a miracle cure. Went to Utrecht with the train to a vet specialized in rabbits. I said he needs that flee stuff for cats because this and that is the case. He said yes I totally agree. LOL but that was because he was the one who wrote that article that I found with Google. So he got that stuff and the peeing over his legs stopped and it went well and he lived healthy and happy for another year. I did send a mail to the other vet with the info,so she wouldn't needlessly put down more rabbits. She didn't even know that. A lot just know about cats and dogs and rabbits don't matter.

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
From reading online, I learned that I have fibromyalgia and that it often accompanies Lupus, which I also have. Things make more sense to me now.

Top Bottom