Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Do you feel the world is filled with more evil or good and why?

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Evil, by far. The reasons seem complicated to me, but if I were to put forth a simple answer, it's that humans are almost always more self interested in regards to temporal conditions and circumstances than they are risk embracing to satisfy a higher virtue or virtues.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
How are you defining "the world"? Human nature is fallen. That means that there is a depravity in the hearts of mankind.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Do you feel the world is filled with more evil or good and why?

I would say the world is filled with more evil than good. Why? Because the prince of this world is Satan. (John 14:30), (1 John 5:19) The children of God are in a foreign land run by an evil prince.

And, you must be careful what 'you' try and label as 'good' and 'evil'. What is good or evil is determined by who is behind it. God or Satan. Not necessarily what was done.

Satan will do 'good' things all day long in the sight of man to get the approval of man. But those things are evil. Because evil is behind it. But what of Rahab's lie to the soldiers seeking the spies. (Josh. 2:1-8) Was that evil because it was a lie. No. (James 2:25) (Heb. 11:31) It was good.

The anti-christ who is yet future...how will he come. As an evil man or a good man? Oh he will be the goodest of all. A great man of peace. (Dan. 8:25)

And the people of God, will be the 'evil' ones. According to the world, when it comes to the world, they, the world, are the good and we believers are the evil. (Is. 5:20).

Lees

Top Bottom