Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Every person that grows up in a Western society (particularly USA/Britain), went to public school, and consumes mass media (including popular movies) is trained, by rote of history classes, and (more importantly) entertainment (based on this history) to believe at least 2 core beliefs. These are:

1. Nuclear weapons were developed around the time of WW2 and used against Japan to stop the 2nd world War.
2. Nazi Germany was a racist nation intent on dominating the world and destroying the Jews.

If accepted, and the desire (at least among some) to control/dominate the world is active and real, then the Doomsday Clock may have merit.

However, I think this is a diversion. Since WW2, there has not been 1 military conflict involving nuclear weapons. All have been conventional. It's difficult for me to believe that the "secret" of nuclear weapons has, for all this time, been so well kept. How has this been possible for over 50 years? This, especially, in the light of nuclear power. Is it really possible that nuclear power can be a mainstream thing, something countless engineers are trained in to develop power plants, but somehow are also able to keep secret from other nations lest they turn power generation into weapons that can threaten the world? I find this very dubious.

I fully believe in nuclear derived energy. We wouldn't have nuclear power plants without it. Nuclear weapons though, is something I doubt. In terms of gathering the world together against a common threat that would eliminate us all...it seems to serve a great purpose in collectivism, or even, world government. That is usually the proposed solution to the threat. We must all agree to certain things so that we don't destroy each other. If we remain independent nation states, well, there is always this looming nuclear weapons threat. Right?

I don't like to tell anyone what to believe, just to do research. Why not investigate the topic? There are some that say the nuclear bomb videos we have were obviously faked...and they were faked because true nuclear weapons couldn't be achieved. There are some that say that there is ample evidence of Japan being heavily firebombed instead of nuked. And that the world was sold on a threat to scare us all into compliance with some world authority.

Top Bottom