Do Raptured Saints Return with Christ as part of His Army?

harmonicat

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Marital Status
Divorced
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Goodbye

Last edited:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You assuming that we agree that there is a rapture and it is a separate event than the second coming and I would not agree with that assumption. The pre tribulation rapture is a relatively new teaching that has been adopted by some

harmonicat

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Marital Status
Divorced
No
You assuming that we agree that there is a rapture and it is a separate event than the second coming and I would not agree with that assumption. The pre tribulation rapture is a relatively new teaching that has been adopted by some
I'm not assuming anything at all. I'm not pre-trib and I never said anything about a rapture being a separate event than the second coming. Being post-trib, my post confronts the issue pre-tribers have with post tribbers, "going up and coming right back down" to do battle with the Lord. My point is that NO resurrected/raptured believers return with Christ OR enter the Millennium.

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Personally, I think that it is the 144,000 martyrs that return with Christ during the 1000 year kingdom, then everything gets crumpled like a sheet of paper and God creates a new “Heaven and Earth” (one place, not two).

As far as the whole Trib question goes, I am just a “Pan-Trib” (it will all pan out in the end) that doesn’t sweat the details.

Top Bottom