Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have moved this thread to the World Religion & Speculative Theology Forum.

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
But this is a "Christian Only" forum dealing with Christian theology. The statement you make here explains--but also disqualifies--your entire thesis.

The aforementioned was mediated by Albion (who is British) on behalf of Origen (President Xi Jinping who has a PhD degree by distance learning in China) whose remark is patently false (because all politicians are expert liars, especially if they have studied the art of sophistry by distance learning) and is similar to the following example:-

Example 1

You do not know enough of the bible to comprehend it but that is because you have not yet been born again of the Spirit.

The above is a flame because it suggests 1) that the person being spoken to is ignorant and 2) that the person is not a true Christian.

There is no suggestion to offer as a replacement since the entire post is aimed to slam the other person.

Incidentally, did you know that it's a grievous sin to LIE about God's word in the Holy Scripture, or to LIE about anyone at all (Revelation 21:8), all the more so if such a LIE was directed against God (or Jesus) as in the example of the "unforgivable sin" in Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32, because the Pharisees had FALSELY compared Satan with the healing power of the Holy Spirit?

Why is it a lie?

Contrary to the CPC, I've never actually claimed that Jesus was not fully divine, and there is nothing in this conversation (between Albion and myself) to support their baseless LIES.

However, such LIARS deserve to burn in HELL (Revelation 21:8), for they have defaced the Son of God with their baseless LIES (Romans 1:21, 32).

So, are you going to caution him or not? Or are you too afraid?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I hesitate to say what the next person believes in his heart, but this is twice that you've described Jesus as human and not fully God while human, and differentiated him from "God." The other was from another thread, "Diversity doesn't mean equality at all."

None of that is in accord with the Nicene Creed that we here say we adhere to. The idea that Jesus was limited by his human nature and divested of his divine nature at that time is contrary to Christian theology.

The aforementioned is yet another example of blatant lies by President Xi Jinping of China, but again mediated by his British counterpart who is Albion.

Again, it is similar to the same example of flaming you've provided:-

Example 1

You do not know enough of the bible to comprehend it but that is because you have not yet been born again of the Spirit.

The above is a flame because it suggests 1) that the person being spoken to is ignorant and 2) that the person is not a true Christian.

There is no suggestion to offer as a replacement since the entire post is aimed to slam the other person.

Contrary to Xi's false allegations I have never actually claimed that Jesus was differentiated from God, nor have I claimed that He was not fully divine on account of his human nature.

By comparing the different transcripts by Xi and myself it is plainly obvious that he had lied and made false allegations about what I have said.

Presupposing that you are able to carefully analyse and compare the two transcripts then it's plainly obvious that their content is semantically different, which is not due to his misinterpretation of what I've said, but instead he has maliciously lied about my initial conversation with Albion, and he lied about everything else I've subsequently said to defend my position.

Consequently, Xi and the CPC should be strongly condemned and castigated by Christendom for their blasphemous allegations about the Word of Christ, and they should have no place in Christendom at all, because Christianity was never part of their culture to begin with.

Ultimately, all of them deserve to burn in hell because they have no Christian heritage at all, none whatsoever. (Matthew 25:41)

And don't say that I don't have the authority to be their Judge, otherwise Christianity itself is meaningless if Jesus Christ is not to be the Judge of EVIL PEOPLE such as Xi and his CPC. John 5:22, 23, 30.

PS. So, are you going to caution him or not? Or are you too afraid?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The aforementioned is yet another example of blatant lies by President Xi Jinping of China, but again mediated his British counterpart who is Albion.
Don't write to me again. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom