Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What is the most comfortable piece of clothing you own?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I love wearing yoga pants and t-shirts for the weather now, and when it gets cooler I have some fleece shirts (not sweatshirts) that are comfy. I only wear those things around the house and for hiking.

Fritz Kobus

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You ever hear of the Sweat Pants Diet? You put on a pair of sweat pants and you don't feel so fat anymore.

Well actually at 6'1" and 170 pounds I am not fat. My clothing is comfortable enought, a t-shirt and a pair or Dickies pants. I like the Dickies because they never wear out, even the pockets will not hole through. I have worn them exclusively for the past 20 years.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have a bunch of shorts and T-shirts, mostly promotional T-shirts, that I wear all the time. Promotional T-shirts are great because if I wear them running, hiking, working, burning, whatever, it doesn't matter. If one of them gets too badly damaged to be wearable any more I retire it and move on to the next one. Many of the ones I still wear carry an assortment of marks, stains and holes. Marks and stains from the assorted things I've been working with - glue, sealant, whatever. Holes may be from being worn in the sun so many times to bugs having a go at them to burn marks if I've been grinding or getting caught on thorny branches when out hiking.

When it gets colder I wear long sleeves and long pants, albeit reluctantly.

Top Bottom