Chastisement & the Chasten

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
My friend, we are not trying to mock you, but we genuinely do not understand what purpose you tried to achieve in this thread. Forgive our ignorance and enlighten us in a brotherly manner, as God instructs you to do. But please do it with explanations, not just by posting Bible verses. Cause, just like the eunuch baptized by Saint Philip, I ask you: "how can I understand them (the verses you post) unless someone explains them to me?" (Acts 8:30-31).
Question
In Acts 8:30-31
So Philip ran to him and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said, "Do you understand what you are reading?"

Answer
Yes, I do understand, because the Spirit of the Lord, gave me Windom, but need some understanding, or comprehension, I'm adjusting, calibrating, praying

Question
In Acts 8: 31
And he said, "How can I unless someone guides me?" And he asked Philip to come up and sit with him.

Answer
Yes the Spirit of the Lord is guiding me 24/7

The Spirit of the Lord
Acts 8:32-33 (NKJV) The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; And as a lamb before its shearer is silent, So He opened not His mouth.
In His humiliation His justice was taken away,
And who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth."
Acts 8:31

Whats next? :unsure:

Last edited:

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
sorry about that.
There is no need to apologize. The example I gave from the book of Acts is not relevant. It was just a comparison to make you understand that we need explanations to understand what is going on.

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
No
There is no need to apologize. The example I gave from the book of Acts is not relevant. It was just a comparison to make you understand that we need explanations to understand what is going on.
Greeting
you may ask me any question if you make it simple for me, I can explain feel free.

Jeremiah 33:2-3 "Thus says the LORD who made it, the LORD who formed it to establish it (the LORD is His name):
'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

I put a new post called 10 words or less
we can begin there with a new question, I am most humble
imagesCAZ5GLGD.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom