OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Just a note
The Lord said as we get closer to the end meaning the fullness of the Gentile, as we read?

In Matthew 24:9-10 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

One day I myself pick up a stone, with a stone I wrote the names of people that offended me because of my vocabulary, I when to death of the sea, with this stone with names I tossed it into the sea and gave it to the Lord as forgiveness to those who offended me because of my vocabulary, and then I just move on, leaving this burden to the Lord

Then the Lord show me this in my spirit
In 1 Samuel 16:14-15 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a distressing spirit from the LORD troubled him.
And Saul's servants said to him, "Surely, a distressing spirit from God is troubling you.

This means that the Lord will send a tormented spirit just like Saul
the point is to not offend its like

imagesCA2J1T4D.jpg

Matthew 24:9-10 many will be offended, end time

We begin in Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.

Bible Study :unsure:

The offense itself is not deadly – if it stays in the tray, But if we pick it up and consume it and feed on it in your hearts, then we have become an offense.
Offense people produce much fruit, such as anger, outrage, jealousy, resentment, Strife, bitterness, hatred, and envy. Some of the consequences of picking up an offense are insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, wounding division, and broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.

Often those who offended do not even realize they are trapped. They are oblivious to their condition because they are so focused on the wrong that was done to them.
They are in denial.
The most effective way for the enemy to blind us is to cause us to focus on ourselves.

In Luke 17:1"It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!

Matt 18:6-7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

Matt 18:5-6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Luke 17:1 It is impossible but those offenses will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

Psalms 55:12-14 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hidden from him:
But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.
We took sweet counsel together and walked unto the house of God in the company.

2 Tim 2:24-26 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

I live to love

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Christianity and Karma are not compatible.

OneIsTheWord

Religious Affiliation
Christian Seeker
Political Affiliation
Conservative
No
Christianity and Karma are not compatible.
I love critic, if there are no critic there would be no success, which makes me, I to Critique :unsure:
failure just makes one to do better

images (20).jpg

I live to love

Top Bottom