Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Lion-Of-The-Tribe-Of-Judah
The Lion of the tribe of YHdH

Earlier I mentioned the Royal torah.
With the disciples and the Lord and savior in mind would there be a Torah that convicts the world of sin?

As an esteemed poster cited Yeshua(Jesus in an earlier post. John 16;8

The royal Torah as most students and children have knowledge and understanding in the spirit and Word are the two greatest commands.
Two commands that I image ole sh'aul mentioned as law on the heart of those who had not heard of such from man yet by nature practiced it.
Romans 2;14

In Christ I personally Love God with all my heart.
With Christ in me I love my neighbor as myself.

Faith like a mustard seed with many branches full of nest with birds singing of the wind tree song of praise.

Blessings Always with a gift at the altar.
Perhaps a gift of a stone cut from a mountain more valuable than my earthly name.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
personally ive always considered the first five books of Divine origins.
Just something perhaps that is something more of a descriptor i disagree with when people say it is The law of mosheh(moses).

A book of promises given and fulfilled by our Lord and savior has been closer to what ive Understood in the Spirit.
yes we can read of mosheh in the first five books of the Torah(law).
But if a person reads of what mosheh himself said,
Devarim (The words...) (Deuteronomy)}5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

18;15
The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.
Acts 3;22
“Now, fellow Israelites, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did your leaders. 18 But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer. 19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20 and that he may send the Messiah, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus. 21 Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets. 22 For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. 23 Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from their people.’[a]

24 “Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days. 25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.”

https://biblehub.com/acts/3-22.htm

In the mind of Christ the anointed Holy One of Yisrayl full of Grace.
I ask if any here have considered how mosheh lacked in the spiritual fruit of patience when he struck the stone in order to draw water from it?
Personally when I heard his grumbling in the spirit it reminded me of failures in the youth of my own life. Thankfully the Lord offered strength in forgiveness as a provision where I had not yet grown fully into Him. I look back and judge mosheh as a man of truth who saught the Lord and was blessed to find such grace and comfort after leaving Egypt. How he was so graciously led to a well when in the greatest need of his life. Then how even while in his weakest moment of physical strength the Lord provided when he chose to defend the women there at the well.
If only as a youth I would of seen such integrity while listening about his journey.
Then,
The amazing miracle of wandering to an unknown place where the Burning Bush spoke to him.
A place in time unlike any other in the history of mankind.

What I found amazing even more while reading about the man was how he was reminded of the One to come. Like ole sh'aul spoke of concerning the law being a foreshadowing event. And if anyone has observed the shadow of tree during daylight they could easily imagine the form of such by its shadow. And even feel a difference in temperature while in the shade of its branches.

Then there is the account of raising stones cold or not by Yochanon(john the levite)
While mosheh spoke of the One to come wasn't it
Yeshua who was tempted to turn stones into bread?
Ah,
Water and bread.
Blessings Always as a person cast bread upon the waters in giving a portion to 7 and 8.

How beautiful is instruction when voluntarily given.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.

https://dailyverses.net/righteousness

With this being said, i was wondering if anyone here has seen the Lord in the Blessings and the fruits of the spirit that ole sh'aul(paul spoke of?
personally ive wondered about the fruits of the spirit and considered them in parallel with the Blessings. Then when separately considering the increasing abundance that kefa(peter spoke of in 2 peter i was brought to a place of Wise counsel and spiritual armor.

Blessings Always

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.

https://dailyverses.net/righteousness

With this being said, i was wondering if anyone here has seen the Lord in the Blessings and the fruits of the spirit that ole sh'aul(paul spoke of?
personally ive wondered about the fruits of the spirit and considered them in parallel with the Blessings. Then when separately considering the increasing abundance that kefa(peter spoke of in 2 peter i was brought to a place of Wise counsel and spiritual armor.

Blessings Always
Blessed are the peacemakers............."

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.

14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

yakov 3 james speaks of such clearer than i could.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Of the ten commands, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to venture guess as to which one a person would be able to consider a place to bring and store their whole tithe of blessings in the fruit of the Spirit?

Of the 9 commands that reminds a person of the 9 blessings and 9 fruits of the spirit. There was a blessing I recall that our Lord spoke of that would after ears are given keen eyes would see.

Blessed be He that comes in the Name of the Lord",

RichWh1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Good morning and,
Thankyou for the conversation in Christ.

I would love to continue the dialog with so many blessings given by the Lord in the Holy Spirit.

The law condemns?
Are you referring to the letter of the law that kills?
If so,
Perhaps the letter that kills is the letter of divorce written.
After all, many letters are written to the churches without mention of divorce.

Just a thought€)

Through the Law comes the knowledge of sin. Without the Law there was no sin imputed.
Rom 3:19-20 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; 20 because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

2 Cor. 3:4-6 4 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. This is the letter of the Law yes.

Divorce and remarriage is considered adultery. Divorce alone is not adultery and that is the sin forbidden by the Law and by Jesus.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Through the Law comes the knowledge of sin. Without the Law there was no sin imputed.
Rom 3:19-20 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; 20 because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

2 Cor. 3:4-6 4 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. This is the letter of the Law yes.

Divorce and remarriage is considered adultery. Divorce alone is not adultery and that is the sin forbidden by the Law and by Jesus.

Thankyou very much for contributing to the conversation rich with One.

Divorce alone depending on the circumstance is adultery.
For the hardness of the heart a letter(law) of divorce was written.
In blood as I recall.
Just as Egypt and a pharoah that didnt know yosef are destroyed so to are a people destroyed for lack of knowledge. So yes, there is a law that reminds us of things of the past for rebuke and or correction. After all, you will have to reconcile the Fact that ole sh'aul said the law is Holy before teaching begins from the Ruach Hakodosh(Holy Spirit.

As believers in the Holy One this does not apply to a generation or family household with Lord Yeshua( Jesus as head.
No, The faithful are not given a spirit of fear like those who feared the Lord that day on the mountain and did not sup with Him as the 70 did.
When they feared because ofvthe hardness of heart a whole generation was lost until a new generation was prepared as is written in judges.

Blessing Always in the honor of serving the Lord of Host.

Amen..

Last edited:

RichWh1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Lev. 20:10 ‘If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Prov. 6:32 The one who commits adultery with a woman is lacking sense; He who would destroy himself does it.

According to Scripture, it takes two to commit adultery.

Adultery is having sexual intercourse outside of marriage. Divorce is putting away of that marriage relationship. You can still be married and commit adultery.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Lev. 20:10 ‘If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Prov. 6:32 The one who commits adultery with a woman is lacking sense; He who would destroy himself does it.

Adultery is having sexual intercourse outside of marriage. Divorce is putting away of that marriage relationship. You can still be married and commit adultery.

yes it takes two where fornification is concerned just as the law of two witnesses are found.
Our Lord was concise about the matter of divorce.
"Let no man put asunder what........"?

Lean on the Lord in the Spirit of knowledge and understanding and you will be profitable in fruits.

Would you be so inclined to ignore the Lords mercy [emet}{in hebrew] when provided a way out of Egypt?
Would you be so inclined to doubt the Lords blessings written as a Torah upon the heart when your own brother meets you as an enemy like esav in the way?

Trust in the Lord
Shemot(exodus 23

There is more to ole sh'aul than what has been presented by those who deny The Son who said,
"Bless those that curse you"
Who do you suppose is the one who is cursed when ole sh'aul himself said it was chavah(eve not Adam who was decieved?

In all my life till this day I've yet to hear' the Truth' about the two witnesses to come. At least not from any form of wolves who claim to be teachers.
And especially not from the enemy who boast and neglects the sanctity of marriage.
As if that serpent could ever see beyond the dust it crawls in with disregard and envy. While the soil of its heart was hardened against The All Mighty, so to it desires creation to worship its delusion.

Remember always the Royal Torah and you'll do well in the land while exploring the terrain of said Torah. As the water of efrayim flows into the land of manesseh think of twelve stones and 4 pots of water upon the works of wisdom to be unfolded with a charity of Fire.

Blessed be the Name.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

Remember also what is taught in patience and endurance in the fruit of the spirit while running a race as ole sh'aul(Paul mention.
He is a Pharisee after all.
And a well established voice amongst those who once denied Yeshua(Jesus.

Show Love to your neighbor with Wisdom is likely response I would listen to where justice and mercy are found in forgiveness.
Times 7 fatted oxen in dreams and visions was it?
Hmmm.
Wasn't it three men punished for speaking against iyov(job) to sacrifice 7 oxen?

"My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor,
if you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger,
2 you have been trapped by what you said,
ensnared by the words of your mouth.
3 So do this, my son, to free yourself,
since you have fallen into your neighbor’s hands:
Go—to the point of exhaustion—[a]
and give your neighbor no rest!
4 Allow no sleep to your eyes,
no slumber to your eyelids.
5 Free yourself, like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter,
like a bird from the snare of the fowler.

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
7 It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8 yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
When will you get up from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
11 and poverty will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.

12 A troublemaker and a villain,
who goes about with a corrupt mouth,
13 who winks maliciously with his eye,
signals with his feet
and motions with his fingers,
14 who plots evil with deceit in his heart—
he always stirs up conflict.
15 Therefore disaster will overtake him in an instant;
he will suddenly be destroyed—without remedy.

16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes....

The Law has two main purposes:
1. To convict all of sin, to crush and kill our pride, to show we desperately NEED mercy, forgiveness, rescuing.
2. To reveal the will of God to His believing/justified/children - to show those saved how best to live.

The first purpose relates to Justification (narrow), the second to Sanctification (narrow).

To convict all of sin?
No,
Iyov, noach, avraham, and a few others remind the faithful of a promised Hope.

Imputing sin where none exist is a realm reserved for the evil one and its kind mannered after the seed of destruction.

Was iyov(job) blameless or not?
Yes, or No.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
To convict all of sin?
No,
Iyov, noach, avraham, and a few others remind the faithful of a promised Hope.

Imputing sin where none exist is a realm reserved for the evil one and its kind mannered after the seed of destruction.

Was iyov(job) blameless or not?
Yes, or No.
Jusy one thing: blameless does not mean sinless

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

Thankyou for the contribution psalms91.

blame·less
/ˈblāmləs/Submit
adjective
innocent of wrongdoing.
"he led a blameless life"
synonyms: innocent, guiltless, above reproach, irreproachable, unimpeachable, in the clear, exemplary, perfect, virtuous, pure, impeccable, faultless;

Here is a definition of blameless.
I believe iyov(job noach and avraham were also called righteous.
In hebrew the word is yashar I believe.

Definition of righteous
1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin
2a : morally right or justifiable
a righteous decision
b : arising from an outraged sense of justice or morality
righteous indignation
3 slang : GENUINE, EXCELLENT

I like the word genuine given as slang.
It reminds me of worshipping in spirit and truth.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

Have you ever considered iyov exhibited fruits of the spirit?
Gentleness and patience perhaps.

All of the Torah and prophets hang on the Royal Torah.'

Blessings indeed psalms 91.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I very much appreciate everyone's contribution and admire so much good soil planted with a nurtured seed of faith.

Even while other fruits of the spirit have been offered as gentleness and patience I was reminded of the firm grasp everyone has shared in fellowship.

Thankyou for being so much like willows on the shore of a pure watered stream fed from the well of memory.
Ears, Eyes, hands, feet purposed in hope of the Kingdom to come.

Blessings Always in finding water turned to wine then turned to water again.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Scripture/Parashah/parashah.html

Tender dreams of grapes with seeds.

I wonder if the readers here have thought of the Fruit of the spirit and how every seed reproduces and multiplies accordingly.
Where once a promise to avraham with two birds are multiplied as Yeshua fullfills all promises. There with the birds a person finds hope. For those who are lacking provision the poor are provided with a conversation in the Holy One Yeshua of yisrael. A conversation in oil.

The 8th son of yesseh(Jesse reminds me of a prophet who mourned in the west with patience. Till the time came the Lord guided his feet to find a king of the east.. As the prophet had ears first his sight led his hands and feet to find the son of a man whose father's very name is rarely spoken of. 2 hebrew yod's(10 surrounding an shin(300).. As humility is first chosen and instructed, Gideon finds a number of men to bring victory.
So too ya'akov receives a tender dream of hope and his very progeny in yhdh sung of Gilead.

Ah, A helmet of Salvation assured.

Oh how the beauty of instruction is like 7 eyes upon the heart of those who would seek the kingdom.......

Blessed be He that was, is, and is to come.

Last edited:
Top Bottom