Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Lately I've been seeing videos and news stories of people licking ice cream lids, putting their hands in ice cream, gargling mouth wash and spitting it back in and placing it back on the shelf, a lady rubbing her feet in lettuce and now this is starting to catch on! These people don't where masks so they all should be identified and arrested but no, the media are not alerting us of the mass mob robberies on the rise and we are never updated on if these criminals get apprehended so who knows how well justice is being served!
https://youtu.be/jI_nvLLDRfA
https://youtu.be/X92CnnRLaG0

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It's scary! If only people who witness these things would come forth. One big problem is that no one is seeing justice so it's a free for all.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
What about cameras? Seems to me that the video here would be enough to charge people

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What about cameras? Seems to me that the video here would be enough to charge people

In the UK a video that clearly identifies the perpetrator of a crime is what police often seem to refer to as "insufficient evidence". Then they wonder why crime victims take the law into their own hands.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Have you noticed that the videos start once the package has been opened. Or, for instance, the Blue Bell ice cream, they don't show how tough it is to open those containers. In all the videos, the lids are easily taken off. I hope this is a trend that stops very soon. The girl with the first ice cream licking has been caught and charged. If she were adult, it would have meant 20 years in jail if convicted.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Have you noticed that the videos start once the package has been opened. Or, for instance, the Blue Bell ice cream, they don't show how tough it is to open those containers. In all the videos, the lids are easily taken off. I hope this is a trend that stops very soon. The girl with the first ice cream licking has been caught and charged. If she were adult, it would have meant 20 years in jail if convicted.
I've noticed. The one with the mouthwash fore sure, those things have a plastic seal you have to remove and the cam was set up perfectly. I'm sure he tore the seal off first before the act, I would never purchase anything that has been opened.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Same with the Blue Bell ice cream. You can’t just pull the lid off that easily. It is frozen upside down and in order to remove the lid, you need to go around the whole lid before you can pull the lid off. It is the ice cream we usually eat so I have experience with the initial opening of the carton.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Same with the Blue Bell ice cream. You can’t just pull the lid off that easily. It is frozen upside down and in order to remove the lid, you need to go around the whole lid before you can pull the lid off. It is the ice cream we usually eat so I have experience with the initial opening of the carton.
Yep which is why we should give the lids a little tug to see if it's been tampered with before buying

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Did you hear that companies are now having to put the plastic seals over their containers and that will cost more money to do so it will be passed onto us. People ruin everything.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Did you hear that companies are now having to put the plastic seals over their containers and that will cost more money to do so it will be passed onto us. People ruin everything.
[emoji35]

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I hadn’t heard that yet. More trash again.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I'm surprised to find companies selling food who aren't sealing it to prevent tampering. It's a shame that it's needed but when some knucklehead contaminates a single pot out of a huge sample with no way of knowing which pot is now bad, the cost of a plastic seal is probably a lot less than the cost of dumping entire freezer loads of ice cream.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The items are sealed. BUT . . .

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The ice cream I buy already has that seal

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I haven't seen ice cream without some form of seal for ages. Often there's one seal around the lid and another under the lid.

Ash

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Single
No
I saw a video of a flash mob happening at a North Face store in the states and it's extremely annoying to see things like that happening. The video was extremely clear though so hopefully something that can be done about it and some suspects can be found easily.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes

So now you have a nice thought every time you open a new carton :)

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I saw a video of a flash mob happening at a North Face store in the states and it's extremely annoying to see things like that happening. The video was extremely clear though so hopefully something that can be done about it and some suspects can be found easily.

I think a large part of the problem is the "herd mentality" that lets people slip into the mentality that "the group" did stuff when actually some specific people within the group did stuff. Even if every single incidence can't be handled, if the worst offenders are identified and used as a warning to others, maybe those others will think twice and figure that being part of a big group won't help them if they are caught.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I think a large part of the problem is the "herd mentality" that lets people slip into the mentality that "the group" did stuff when actually some specific people within the group did stuff. Even if every single incidence can't be handled, if the worst offenders are identified and used as a warning to others, maybe those others will think twice and figure that being part of a big group won't help them if they are caught.
Exactly, a friend of mine was pulled over by a cop for speeding and he asked the cop "why did you pull me over? Everyone was speeding", the cop asked "have you ever gone dove hunting?" implying that you have to shoot one out of the flock.

Anyway, in 1992 the riots in California were so aggressive that the local police had to step back and wait for the national guards, we may be heading into a state of martial law if this keeps up and I'm not too thrilled about that, just another nail in Americas coffin

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Trump would love that, give him an excuse to stay in office no matter what

Top Bottom