Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Oil is certainly the draw I believe and I do think this could be the lining up talked of in Ezekiel 38 but it is to early to tell for sure but it does look very promising

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for responding. I think so too. and you know Israel started minting their own gold coins about five years ago revealing that they have a sizable gold reserve as well.So that coupled with the oil find I would say is a quite sizable hook.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
It is not just Israel, it is the oil in Syria, Iran, and eventually I think that they want to destabilize the region and possible have Saudi Arabia as well, of course this threatens us and I would venture a guess that they will have to attack us as well

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
It is not just Israel, it is the oil in Syria, Iran, and eventually I think that they want to destabilize the region and possible have Saudi Arabia as well, of course this threatens us and I would venture a guess that they will have to attack us as well

Yes, but according to the scripture, Saudi Arabia(Sheba and Dedan) will protest, but not necessarily get involved in the Gog war.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
There is still us to contend with and that is just another reason I believe that this country is going down, as far as I can tell we do not figure prominitely in any of the prophecies

Alithis

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will file this report of oil under the Golan heights under hM

for things that make you go hmmmmmm.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Thank you for responding. I think so too. and you know Israel started minting their own gold coins about five years ago revealing that they have a sizable gold reserve as well.So that coupled with the oil find I would say is a quite sizable hook.

Israel having gold reserves doesn't necessarily mean gold is available for mining under Israeli land - it could be that they converted some of their currency reserves into gold bullion.

If large amounts of oil are confirmed under Israel that would certainly be an interesting development. As I heard commented some years ago it seems very odd that God should have taken the Israelites on a 40-year exodus to the only part of the Middle East that doesn't have any oil.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Israel having gold reserves doesn't necessarily mean gold is available for mining under Israeli land - it could be that they converted some of their currency reserves into gold bullion.

If large amounts of oil are confirmed under Israel that would certainly be an interesting development. As I heard commented some years ago it seems very odd that God should have taken the Israelites on a 40-year exodus to the only part of the Middle East that doesn't have any oil.

Maybe God gave the oil to Ishmael's descendants because he loved them and knew they would one day be hated and mistreated by others. In any case, the middle East is fast becoming a non-christian zone on the Earth.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Maybe God gave the oil to Ishmael's descendants because he loved them and knew they would one day be hated and mistreated by others. In any case, the middle East is fast becoming a non-christian zone on the Earth.

You know, I believe you are possibly right. Also Abraham had other children that barely get mentioned in prophetic conversation today.
1Chronicles 1:32 Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

These children settled in Arabia, now called Saudi Arabia. So, the massive oil reserves in the Middle East could indeed be our Fathers provisional blessing to Abraham's children by his concubines. However, there is a provision of oil promised to the tribe of Asher in a blessing by Moses before he died.

Deut. 33:24 And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.

And I can see Syria one again fighting for the Golan Heights. Syria and Israel have been fighting over land since ancient times.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
God provides when it is the right time to provide. He is never early, but always in the nick of time.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
God provides when it is the right time to provide. He is never early, but always in the nick of time.

Do you think this oil find could be related to Gog and the hook in his jaw?

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Do you think this oil find could be related to Gog and the hook in his jaw?
Not directly but yes, it all plays into the events to be fulfilled in prophecy.

"Two years ago, Ratio Oil Exploration LP sits at the center of a gas bonanza that has investors, international oil companies, Israeli politicians and even Hezbollah, Israel’s sworn enemy, clamoring for a piece of the action. Ratio’s market capitalization now approaches $1 billion. The rally at Ratio is thanks to the company’s 15% stake in a giant offshore gas field called Leviathan, operated by Houston-based Noble Energy Inc. On Wednesday, the frenzy got fresh fuel, Noble confirmed its earlier estimates that the field contains 16 trillion cubic feet of gas, making it the world’s biggest deep water gas find in a decade, with enough reserves to supply Israel’s gas needs for 100 years….” Russia's intent for the Middle East and Europe, and much of their long term plans include oil and gas domination in the region, and they have already had major success in that effort. http://prophecyupdate.blogspot.com/2010/12/hook-in-jaw-of-gog.html

Isaiah 27:27 In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Psalm 104:26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.

Job 4:1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

Last edited:

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Not directly but yes, it all plays into the events to be fulfilled in prophecy.

"Two years ago, Ratio Oil Exploration LP sits at the center of a gas bonanza that has investors, international oil companies, Israeli politicians and even Hezbollah, Israel’s sworn enemy, clamoring for a piece of the action. Ratio’s market capitalization now approaches $1 billion. The rally at Ratio is thanks to the company’s 15% stake in a giant offshore gas field called Leviathan, operated by Houston-based Noble Energy Inc. On Wednesday, the frenzy got fresh fuel, Noble confirmed its earlier estimates that the field contains 16 trillion cubic feet of gas, making it the world’s biggest deep water gas find in a decade, with enough reserves to supply Israel’s gas needs for 100 years….” Russia's intent for the Middle East and Europe, and much of their long term plans include oil and gas domination in the region, and they have already had major success in that effort. http://prophecyupdate.blogspot.com/2010/12/hook-in-jaw-of-gog.html

Isaiah 27:27 In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Psalm 104:26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.

Job 4:1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

I always wondered about the leviathan scriptures. But do you really think this gas reserve is it. It is strange that it has that name, so it may be significant.The blog post was very insightful, thanks.Did any of you all see where Russia fired 4 missiles into Iran by mistake?

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Biblical prophecies suggest Israel will be able to “dip his foot in oil” and draw “oil from the flinty rock.”

Deu 32:13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
Deu 33:24 And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.

The Jewish people will find ”hidden treasures in the sand” and an “abundance of the seas.”

Deu 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.

Gen 49:25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

Deu 33:13 And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath,

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

This newfound wealth in the last days will certainly be a blessing for Israel, but it will also draw enemies and may very well help trigger the ”War of Gog and Magog” when the nations ask the leaders of the Russian-Iranian alliance that comes against the Jewish state, “Have you come to capture spoil [from Israel]? Have you assembled your [military forces] to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold….to capture a great spoil?”

Eze 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I always wondered about the leviathan scriptures. But do you really think this gas reserve is it. It is strange that it has that name, so it may be significant.The blog post was very insightful, thanks.Did any of you all see where Russia fired 4 missiles into Iran by mistake?
I too found it very interesting.... so I threw it in for you to keep at the back of your mind while we try to put this all together.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I too found it very interesting.... so I threw it in for you to keep at the back of your mind while we try to put this all together.

I am really glad you did because now I have a tie to those leviathan scriptures which I had all but forgotten about. I had been watching events line up with prophecy but I never knew or thought about leviathan. So there are IMHO two things I will be watching closely now, well three.
1) Oil in the Golan Heights
2) This leviathan in the sea
3) Russia in Syria

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Biblical prophecies suggest Israel will be able to “dip his foot in oil” and draw “oil from the flinty rock.”

Deu 32:13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
Deu 33:24 And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.

The Jewish people will find ”hidden treasures in the sand” and an “abundance of the seas.”

Deu 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.

Gen 49:25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

Deu 33:13 And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath,

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

This newfound wealth in the last days will certainly be a blessing for Israel, but it will also draw enemies and may very well help trigger the ”War of Gog and Magog” when the nations ask the leaders of the Russian-Iranian alliance that comes against the Jewish state, “Have you come to capture spoil [from Israel]? Have you assembled your [military forces] to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold….to capture a great spoil?”

Eze 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
This is vry interesting as the USA has been thought to be the uyoung lion of scripture

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
This is vry interesting as the USA has been thought to be the uyoung lion of scripture

Yeah people have been trying to fit the U.S. into end time prophecy for years. But, the U.S. just is not there.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Not so sure about that, who in your iopinion is Babylon with the trade that is destroyeed in half an hour, I have always took that to be New York City

Top Bottom